[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /sleeping/ there? Literally GOAT activity. Whats your favourite

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: sleepingwoman11.jpg (1MB, 4000x2667px) Image search: [Google]
sleepingwoman11.jpg
1MB, 4000x2667px
Who /sleeping/ there?
Literally GOAT activity.
Whats your favourite sleeping position?
>>
I sleep like a bitch in the fetal position but with my hands in between my thighs
>>
>>26381442
you can't really enjoy sleeping, you are unconscious during it
>>
>Wake up every night with my knee bent and it hurts a lot to straighten it out
>>
>>26381481
use a pillow instead
best thing ever
>>
>>26381442
Good thread this interests me because I'm pretty sure the way I sleep is ducking my body up.

I lay on my side, and put that arm under the pillow and let my forearm just hang off the bed. It's super comfy but I think it's actually damaging my shoulder.

I've been dabbling in sleeping on my back because I don't like my sleep erections getting crushed.
>>
>>26381506
>>26381481
I can vouch for this and my experience with it has canceled all disdain I've had for a nome body pillows. I like to cuddle one pillow to have something to do with my arms and put another pillow between my thighs.

I wouldn't mind just having one long pillow that makes lewd faces at me as I drift into lala land
>>
>>26381488
>fall asleep with hands locked under pillow behind the head
>wake up mid-night because you blocked the nerves and paralized them
I freak out like a bitch every time that happens
>>
>>26381442
>sleepingwoman11
post moar please.

I think sleeping on my back is the most comfortable, but I like sleeping on my front because its more fun.
>>
>>26381442
Who /breathing/ there?
Literally GOAT activity
Whats your favourite breathing position?
>>
>>26381562
sleeping is my favourite breathing position senpai
>>
>>26381545
THIS
waking up with any body part numb is a terrible experience
>>
Patrician: back
Normal: side
Fucking retarded: stomach
>>
>>26381562
I hate breathing because asthmatic and might be genuinely retarded because I'm very conscious of my breathing. Falling asleep I sometimes think I'm dying because I forget to breathe
>>
My favorite part is that hypnagogic state right before falling asleep. In that state, I can daydream about whatever I want and have complete control, unlike a dream. Only issue is that it's hard to focus. If I try to stick with a scenario too hard, I start waking, but if I don't try hard enough, I fall asleep.
I'm also more emotional when in that state. For whatever reason, as soon as I lie down, my head is full of happy thoughts and love.

If I could float in hypnagogia for all eternity, I'd be in paradise.
>>
>>26381600
Loner:side hugging pillows
>>
i sleep on my stomach and wrap my around a pillow and lay long ways under me and rest my head on the top part and the mid to lower part gives me chest and stomach cushion.
Idk why but my body just got used to this position and it makes me go to sleep fast.
>>
File: 1454711281883.jpg (156KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1454711281883.jpg
156KB, 768x1024px
>>26381486
>dreams
>implying
>>
>>26381708
then you should have specified "I love dreaming"
sleeping =! dreaming
>>
>>26381738
I'm not OP. And they go hand in hand
>>
File: 1454385679766s.jpg (3KB, 108x124px) Image search: [Google]
1454385679766s.jpg
3KB, 108x124px
>>26381600
>sleep on back
>Wake up with sleep paralysis
>Get assraped by Satan

Fuck this meme
>>
I just want to have a nightmare. For the last 10 years I either dream of some bland shit, something vagely sexual, and nothing at all. I kinda miss waking up in cold sweat and completely terrified, I guess my shit boring life just cannot produce emotions like that anymore
>>
>fall asleep
>wake up randomly, feel like I'm freefalling for a couple seconds
>land on the bed, scared shitless

It's scary as fuck. I know realistically, I was on the bed the whole time but it feels like I'm freefalling. Like, jump off a building.. not jump down a couple steps.

As for actual sleeping, back or side usually.
>>
File: 1378955559582.gif (650KB, 499x699px) Image search: [Google]
1378955559582.gif
650KB, 499x699px
people who sleep on their backs are literally cancer

fucking kill yourselves
>>
File: 1426995379253.png (29KB, 398x394px) Image search: [Google]
1426995379253.png
29KB, 398x394px
>Wake up every morning with sore wrist from pushing it against mattress then sleeping on it
>>
>>26381600
This. It's like you're asking for athrtitis by bending your neck 90 degrees to sleep.
>>
>>26382186
>being so fat that you have to bend your neck if you sleep on your stomach

thats fucking embarassing anon. just use a goddamn pillow
>>
>>26382140
>tfw I find it the most comfortable
>tfw it's the only position I've experienced sleep paralysis in
>still do it anyway
It's just so comfy. Also am I the only one who never sees the shadows? The few times I've been paralyzed I was being swarmed by a bunch of mosquitos/flies. Shit is still a terrible experience.
>>
Literally can't sleep because some Stacey bitch told me to use honey to help with acne.
Cant move at all without sticking to anything.
>>
>>26381824
Plenty folks have felt that regularly, including myself.

No worries.
>>
I have to sleep face down not by choice, but by necessity.
If I fall asleep on my back I end up getting sleep paralysis and horrible night terrors.
Shits scary yo
>>
>>26382302
>>26382247
>>26381770
>sleep paralysis
Is this real life? Kill yourself, subhumans
>>
File: Galantamine.jpg (33KB, 328x410px) Image search: [Google]
Galantamine.jpg
33KB, 328x410px
anyone /dreams/ here?
>>
>>26382324
Happened like twice, it's an interesting experience. Nightmares can't even compare.
>>
>>26381442
I usually sleep on my right side facing my monitor. Occasionally I'll sleep on my left side facing the wall.

Sometimes I'll sleep on my stomach, but this is usually when I wake up, look at the clock and say, "Fuck it, I've got nothing better to do today." Usually only lasts for about an hour or two, don't like it too much because my arm always ends up falling asleep.

Can't sleep on my back because it feels uncomfortable and I have breathing problems when I do so.
>>
>>26381442
Who here sleeps full nude? If not, why do you hate yourself?
>>
>>26382364
Lucid dreaming is better because you're aware the entire time.

Had one not too long ago. It was a typical post apocalyptic scenario and I laid down on some makeshift bed in a dilapidated house and all of the sudden I just became aware that I was in a dream.

From that point on it was a fucking trip. It feels so weird to be aware that you are in a dream yet totally unable to control it. Your conscious mind is literally at the mercy of your subconscious.
>>
>>26382448
B-But then I might be tempted to touch myself!
>>
>>26381637
You should try drugs, mia amiko. It's like having that feeling for hours.
>>
>>26382483
There's honestly less temptation. When I wore boxers I'd get many a night boner because as soon as it starts to get a little hard there's pressure put on by boxers then it's gg.

When you're free balling you give it some wiggle room and it respects that you need to sleep
>>
File: 1454662837400.png (106KB, 332x298px) Image search: [Google]
1454662837400.png
106KB, 332x298px
>>26382483
>implying you don't already touch yourself in bed
>>
File: 1452494653555.jpg (134KB, 764x764px) Image search: [Google]
1452494653555.jpg
134KB, 764x764px
>tfw still having wet dreams into my early 20s

i jerked off 3 times the other night then i woke up at 4am mid jizzing all over myself because I was having a hot dream

I sleep like the woman in OP's pic with my arm under the pillow. Can never fall asleep on my back because I'm scared of sleep paralysis
>>
I sleep on my side with my arm under the pillow and my other arm holding another pillow over the other side of my face. keeps the noise out. I've been sleeping like this since I was a kid.

can't sleep face up, tried it, laid there for hours. can't sleep face down because it crushes my dick and is uncomfortable.

how do girls sleep face down? dont their boobs hurt from them sleeping on them?
>>
File: 1449468777471.jpg (33KB, 501x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449468777471.jpg
33KB, 501x600px
>>26382350
I had a real vivid dream a couple of nights ago where I met a qt in some near future American city who gave me her number and address. I think I accidentally murdered someone who was being violent towards her then lost contact with her and a few days later the police popped me twice in the back as I was trying to cross some river to escape them. I started crying and asking the cop to find her and apologize for me and then I blacked out and woke up. Felt good, man. I love dreams that feel like they're real and lasting forever. It's like living a totally different life for a little while.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.