[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you racist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (268KB, 750x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268KB, 750x469px
Are you racist?
>>
>>26379321
Just a bit
>>
>>26379321
Only if they ask for it.
>>
>>26379321
Travis Bickle wasn't racist if that's what you're insinuating.
>>
>>26379321

Compared to VNN and some on /pol/, I look like a social marxist, but yeah, I'm always on my toes around teenage black males.
>>
>>26379321
Everyone's a little racist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RovF1zsDoeM
>>
>>26379375
He most definitely was. He shot a black man
>>
File: 1450954598636.jpg (27KB, 259x188px) Image search: [Google]
1450954598636.jpg
27KB, 259x188px
I can't because I'm part black :)

I am a racial realist though
>>
> Are you racist?
no I'm a "racial realist" :^)
>>
>>26379321

I used to prefer "colorblindness", but that's considered racist these days, too, because it means you're blind to the fact how evil and privileged white people are.

So ... right now, they force you to choose: either self-hate or racist white pride folks.

And given these two choices, I pick the white pride crowd.

Liberals create racists with their permanent hatred against white men. There comes a point where racists are simply the lesser evil, compared to SJW who hate all white men.
>>
>>26379321
An healthy amount
>>
Yeah, but mostly just against White women (who do they think they are?) and Jews (fucking jews..)
>>
>>26379321
nigger here

couple sundays ago i was in church and this little white boi comes in , disheveled hair, wearing dirty sweats and a sweatshirt and sits in the front pew

i was so sure the stormfront was coming to kill me. i started making plans of attack and escape in my head, and watching him closely the whole time to see if he made any sudden moves.

so yeah i guess you could call that racism. sorry not sorry i know it's not PC but it is what it is.

the same way you guys wanna ban muslims from coming in the country, and niggers from coming into your stores, i'd like to ban white kids from coming into black churches and establishments since most of the time they're planning to either bomb or shoot random people.
>>
>>26379424
Whatever you say Goebbels
>>
>>26379321
Only against native Americans
>>
I'm a race realist so yes. It's not an excuse to treat any individuals poorly though.
>>
>>26379598
>It's not an excuse to treat any individuals poorly though.
Yes it is, if they deserve it
>>
>>26379404
why do blacks think they can't be racist?
>>
>>26379881
I agree with you. What I'm trying to say is you can be a little prejudiced and generalize about their race when you meet them, but don't let it affect you so much as to where you can't become friends with them if they're a quality human being.
>>
File: 1460600125553.jpg (44KB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
1460600125553.jpg
44KB, 828x828px
Racism is a sign of complete and total idiocy.
>>
>>26379965
>cultural appropriation is racist
>imitating and adopting parts of another culture is racist
You forgot to put in the trigger warning before posting absolute stupidity.
>>
>>26379484
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv9yHe6gdes

B A S ED
>>
I can tolerate non-whites but most blacks are shitty.
>>
>>26379919
Because SJWs believe that you can only be racist if you have institutional power. Therefore, under that logic a non-white making jokes insulting, attacking, or otherwise discriminating against a race with "power" such as whites, can never be considered a racist.
>>
It's not racism if it's true.
>>
No, just cynical about the future of race relations.
>>
>>26379956
This dude gets it
>>
>>26380169
I'm brown, whats the best way to use this against them?
>>
File: pawns everywhere.png (113KB, 500x592px) Image search: [Google]
pawns everywhere.png
113KB, 500x592px
>>26379424
>>26380169
>the function of SJWs is to turn white people racist

Do you ever get the feeling that we're pawns in some Machiavellian manipulator's sick game?
>>
>>26380423
Start harassing the rabid white ones on social media. Every time they post their stupid SJW shit, start one-upping their nonsense with even more radical anti-white nonsense, and throw in liberal amounts of racism; really try to aggressively white guilt them without directly insulting them so they don't block you. They'll either uncomfortably have to accept it, or they'll call you out on it. If they call you out, just remind them about the institutional power thing, a bona fide SJW faggot won't be able to wriggle out of that.

From there just make it a constant habit to harass their Twitter feed or whatever.

>>26380502
Blame the cultural marxists currently in power at universities. They're the masterminds of this madness; they've managed to create an entire generation of special snowflakes fixated on making the world cater to them.
>>
>>26379375
The movie very heavily implies that he had a deep seated distrust for blacks,
>>
>>26380169
>Because SJWs believe that you can only be racist if you have institutional power.

Yeah. Even a female teacher who hates boys (who are currently struggling school and college) isn't a problem. Fuck them. Vote Trump!
>>
>>26379466
Except that's only happened like once in the last 50 years. Niggers robbed and killed several people while I was just typing this now.
>>
>>26379956
I always expect niggers to not be quality human beings, and they never disappoint me.
>>
>>26380703
I agree. I understand why you're scared of us. And surely you should see why I'm scared when a disheveled white kid comes and sits in the front pew of the church. Undoubtedly someone's dying to copycat that shooting.
>>
Yes. I grew up in a city that's 60% black so I've seen how they behave in large numbers, seen the atrocious crimes they commit. I realize whites do the same things but not at the astounding rates relative to their populations.

I will never move my children near niggers again. Living white and proper in a nigger city is akin to living in a nice house in the jungle or in Africa. There are wild feral beasts nearby that can wander on your property and kill you at any time.
>>
Only when dealing withs blacks or unassimilated middle easterners. It's mostly due to real life experiences of every black person I used to know becoming a literal crack smoking dishonest criminal
>>
No, I love niggers.
>>
>>26380743
I understand but you insinuated earlier that this is a common occurrence, which it isn't. A white kid shooting up a nigger church only happened once in recent memory; spree killers tend to stick within their own ethnic groups.
>>
>>26380743
I'm white and that seems reasonable to me. Why would a white kid randomly enter a black church unattended? I'd be suspicious if I were you.
>>
>>26379321
Yes. Racism is Unity, Racism is Strength.
>>
/pol/ made me racist against blacks

But paradoxically they've made me like Jews more
>>
File: Mexican pepe.jpg (26KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
Mexican pepe.jpg
26KB, 220x200px
>>26379321
To a certain extent yea. Fuck whities, fuck niggers, fuck mudslimes.
>>
I'm not racist; I hate niggers, chinks, wops, kikes and dune coons equally.
>>
>>26380825
Are you seriously trying to say that mass shootings are so uncommon that I shouldn't even worry?

Pretty sure anyone can agree that white betas with guns are some of the most dangerous and unpredictable people around.

I'm also really afraid of police officers, for obvious reasons.
>>
File: around-blacks-never-relax.jpg (32KB, 394x379px) Image search: [Google]
around-blacks-never-relax.jpg
32KB, 394x379px
I'm generally disgruntled by interracial relationships.
>>
>>26380743
Nobody's afraid of you bud
>>
>>26381019
You should be. Niggers are extremely violent and aggressive, with no regard for rules or morality, and a lot of us have guns. I'm always afraid of getting robbed and murdered by niggers or spics. But unfortunately I can't even rely on the police for protection, they can easily shoot me too, just on a whim.

One really scary possibility is being robbed by a white guy (not that that's terribly common, since most whites are law-abiding citizens) -- the cops might shoot me thinking I'm the bad guy.

So I just try to avoid being out at night to reduce my chances of becoming a statistic. I certainly understand the paranoia that white people in america feel, because I feel it too.
>>
File: Image1025.jpg (7KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
Image1025.jpg
7KB, 208x242px
>tfw I'm only racist because other people were racist to me
>>
>>26381119
Niggly bears?
>>
>>26379321
i'm pooinloo and somewhat racist towards blacks--i tend to be wary about them especially when they're in groups. whites and other brown peoples i'm neutral towards. i genuinely respect jews (kek) and east asians.

like this guy >>26379956 said though i don't let my racism get in the way of everyday life. if someone is a genuinely good person i'll like them regardless of race
>>
I'm a racist, yeah, sure.

I believe "separate but equal" is a good idea but pointless without actual separatISM, having one class rule over the other is just a conflict of interest.

Also I just don't like black people.
>>
>>26381608
>if someone is a genuinely good person i'll like them regardless of race
Why would you waste time trying to verify if any nigger is a good person? Seriously, have you ever met even a single one?

Billions of people can't be wrong. Almost every race in the world agrees that blacks are shit tier.
>>
>>26380658
The movie was made in 1976.
Everyone had a deep seated distrust for blacks.

Actually, 40 years later, everyone still has deep seated distrust for blacks - but now its become trendy and chic to cover it up with pretenses of social justice instead.
>>
>>26382037
i have met black people, that's why i said in general i'm pretty wary of them. if i saw a group of black guys walking towards me i'd cross the street

the point is if you do meet someone who is a good you shouldn't let their race get in the way of becoming friends. i have a black male co-worker who's genuinely smart, nice and interesting. i can acknowledge he's an exception to the rule and get to know him without changing my overall negative view towards blacks
>>
>>26382249
But if you saw him in a pack of niggers, hopefully you'd be smart enough to cross the street. Some of them are kind of ok when they're outnumbered by white people, but the chimp comes out otherwise.
>>
Aside from a general distrust of blacks and a complete disgust from any brown or asian people that cannot speak english well with anything less than a minor accent, not really.
>>
>>26382316
yeah that's precisely why i said
>if i saw a group of black guys walking towards me i'd cross the street
>>
>>26380658
Who doesn't?

i don't hate black people, i respect them

just like someone respects a dangerous animal
>>
File: 1453662155653.jpg (691KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1453662155653.jpg
691KB, 2048x1536px
Im a white nationalist
>>
Neh
>>
I think we could use some laws to control black people, like an enforced curfew or something, mandatory monitors, or something like that. I think it would help a lot with crime in this country.

Too bad SJW's will never let us look at the facts and make realistic, responsible choices, instead holding on to false ideals.
>>
I think that blacks are in their current position due to slavery and all the actually racist shit leveled at them for centuries, so it mostly isn't there fault.

However I still fear them. Sorry!

I also 100% honestly believe that Jews (not all jews, just a certain group of them) control the media and have shadow ops in governments all around the world and are trying to eradicate white people by shilling the fuck out of race-mixing in advertising and film, and are behind opening European countries borders. Don't believe me? Just think of all the White Female/Black Male couples that were shilled in popular movies and TV in 2015. It is ALWAYS White Female/Darker Male. Never the opposite, and white men are almost always paired with white women. There is definitely an agenda at play here.
>>
>>26380743

Don't forget the shit niggas had to go through just to get a desegregated America. People still hate black people for no reason. What a bunch of lazy assholes
>>
I Hate black people, but i also hate white people. And i cant decide which is worse from experience.
>>
Yes. I despise germans
>>
>>26380679
How does struggling in school and college actually affect men negatively? They end up earning more money than women at the same educational level anyway, and women tend to choose more bullshit degrees.
>>
>>26382928
>What a bunch of lazy assholes
Black people? Yeah.
Just one of the reasons we hate them. They don't want to work, then they get desperate and go to rob a hardworking, successful white person to make ends meet.
>>
>>26383249

NO, they are deprived of opportunity and must resort to crime to make a sustainable living
>>
i think racism exceeds simply disliking a race of people. i also believe it is somewhat of a dead ideology as genetic engineering is right around the corner. but seriously fuck blacks.
>>
>>26383288

Irrational hatred for no reason
>>
>>26383190
>they end up earning more money than women at the same educational level
that's only in the long term because women often quit in their late 20's to have babies, and the men who make it to upper management levels aren't the ones struggling in school
>>
>>26383305
i would disagree
>>
I'm not racist, but I will agree that some cultures are superior to others and are worth preserving.
>>
No matter what ethnicity, country of origin, primary language, whatever... deep down in our hearts, we're all niggers.
>>
Only for middle easterners, indians and blacks.
>>
>>26383269
Oh please. You give a nigger a job and it's pretty much 100% that he'll be late every day, that's why they call it CPT.

And it's like 50/50 at best that he'll even show up to work after a few days.
>>
>>26380985
It isn't just white betas, it's betas in general.
Cho was the greatest and he wasn't white.
In fact there's a decent amount of non-white shooters, they just usually aren't reported on.
>>
>>26383918
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:OvlZwoA2WeAJ:https://schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/shooters_not_white_males_1.15.pdf+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk
>>
>>26383952
>Chris Harper-Mercer
>Demographic: African-American Mother
>Reaching this hard
fuck off.

i like how the list omits the body counts too, 1 chad shooting another chad over a roastie hardly can be counted in the same breath with columbine or lanza
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.