[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mfw my mom is angry at me for being bullied in school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

>Mfw my mom is angry at me for being bullied in school
>>
File: White_MILF_BBC_Surprise.gif (2MB, 450x200px) Image search: [Google]
White_MILF_BBC_Surprise.gif
2MB, 450x200px
>>26374105
just rape your mom to show dominance
>>
>>26374105
Git gud, son

They can't bully you if they're dead
>>
>>26374138
I cant die, just become the hobo i truly am.
>>
Let me guess:
She's angry that her son is a little bitch but she refuses to acknowledge that she made him that way.

I had the same problem. Single mothers should be banned.
>>
File: JtdOG1u.jpg (53KB, 750x705px) Image search: [Google]
JtdOG1u.jpg
53KB, 750x705px
>>26374223
Pretty much. She is telling me that kids making fun of me is my fault. She screwed me up and wants me to be normal.
>>
>>26374328
Tell her that she's not being supportive, that she's bullying - basically anything that makes her a bad mother. She'll deny and throw tantrums but that's the point. You'll get the opportunity to learn how to stay calm when others are raging. It should help with the bullies because most of them just want to get a rise out of you. How are you being bullied btw?
>>
File: tumblr_mz5uvncRCX1qzznu6o1_500.jpg (102KB, 450x551px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz5uvncRCX1qzznu6o1_500.jpg
102KB, 450x551px
>>26374439
No matter what i do, i get crap for it. I go camping a whole lot (outside is more isolating than the internet), and skip school functions.
>you are weird anon
>if you dont start hanging out you will be an old hermit with no friends, anon
>because you dont have a gf u are gay, anon
>anon, because you dont conform, and are not a chad or even somewhat normal you will die alone with no one loving you
>ect. Anon

I have accepted my undeserved punishment for the past few years, but i have cracked. I might isolate myself from people for a while.
>>
>>26374626
You should learn some social skills even if it's just to shut your mom up.
>>
>>26374626
You should pick up boxing and turn your mom's vagina into a jelly sandwich.
>>
>>26374626
Try explaining your feelings anon, maybe if your mom understands you better it will help your relationship
>>
>>26374897
>tried
>mum is angrier x10
She wants me to be an average guy, but normies are weird
>>
>>26374933
you could leave her, or you could explain that you won't tolerate any more of her abuse or negativity
>>
First thing you could do is stop taking this board so seriously and quit referring to everyone that isn't you as a normie, then you might just learn to know them
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.