[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much does it cost to get stretch marks removed? Mine aren't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

How much does it cost to get stretch marks removed? Mine aren't THAT bad but they're still horrible.

JUST
>>
>>26366628

that's a pretty hardcore tattoo
>>
File: 1426840455927.jpg (170KB, 1184x789px) Image search: [Google]
1426840455927.jpg
170KB, 1184x789px
Fat guy here.

How the fuck do they even get that bad in that picture?
>>
Mmmm original bacon
>>
>>26366628
$12
make up pads
apple cider vinegar
5-10 minutes twice a day
>>
>>26366657
>a strict intense diet
>a strict intense daily exercise

Presto, that's how you get these disgusting marks.

Everything must be done slowly and gradually.
>>
>>26366628
Finally have a girl that wants to suck my dick and I have them near my stomach and around my cock and pelvis area

I want to laser remove them use creams and put some tattoos over them
>>
>>26366696

Same for me with the laser removal. I'm trying cocoa butter but I've seen no results yet
>>
>>26366628
embrace them and be the tiger that you always wanted to be
>>
>>26366657

Stretch marks that bad are usually on either former ham planets (I'm talking people who were 500+ lbs at their peak obesity, not those who just need to lose 15-20 lbs) or women who have had a lot of kids
>>
>>26366696
Have a boyfriend whose cock I regularily suck. Dont care about the stretch marks at all. Its hard to tell if its from being fat or growing too fast anyway. Just tell her its from a growth spurt and be a man, she doesn't care.
>>
I feel like I'm the only girl who absolutely loves stretch marks. I only have a little because I have the body of a scary skeleton. But I love to look at stretch marks on other people. The stretch marks in this picture are amazing.
>>
Do they go away if you lose a lot of weight, or do they just hang there loosely?
>>
>>26367644
I used to be fat and I lost weight and they mostly faded would it look weird if I got jacked with an 8 pack with minor stretch marks around?
>>
Just call them your battle scars once you're fit and thin. Until then they should be your motivation to do that. Girls like the depth it implies to go YEAH I LOST 60 POUNDS IN HALF A YEAR
>>
>>26366657
Aside from the mentioned reasons, there are just people with not well working hardwires that can have their skin regeneration messed up
>>
>>26368006
They are marks, the don't go away or 'hang' they are part of your skin forever
>>
>>26368006
they dont go away

the skin has literally been stretched past its elasticity. You can reduce visibility with lotions and cremes, but they exist forever. Unless you get a niptuck
>>
>>26367760
You should eat a sandwhich, probably.
>>
File: dermaroller.jpg (153KB, 739x442px) Image search: [Google]
dermaroller.jpg
153KB, 739x442px
Use a 2mm derma roller once a month, they will fade pretty quick, It's scary looking thing but you won't even feel it unless it under the armpit or some shit

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141714311
>>
>>26366657
That severity of stretch marks usually comes from Cushing's disease
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.