[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been seeing this girl for about 3 weeks, went on a few dates,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 13

File: 20160209_010258.png (188KB, 1080x1054px) Image search: [Google]
20160209_010258.png
188KB, 1080x1054px
Been seeing this girl for about 3 weeks, went on a few dates, made out a few times, thought it was going somewhere. Thought i might get to have my first relationship... then she sends me this... I tried fellow robots. I really did, however it's just not enough
>>
j-just be yourseIf bro
>>
going on a few dates and making out is more than most of the posters that will make fun of you for this, keep your head up at least you now you know you can get another one day
>>
>>26360404
"Well do you at least have some friends I can meet"
>>
:-( I know how you feel

I don't have any advice because I'm a sad cunt just like you for the same reasons but don't feel like you're alone or somethings wrong with you
>>
When you make out do you actually stick your tongue in her mouth or is it just lips?
>>
Just be totally cool about it, and yeah what >>26360489 said... in fact it's my favorite way to end a friendzone is to ask the girl if they have any single friends.

Usually they take offense to it and you never hear from them again. Alternatively they have a decent single friend.

Win/win.
>>
>>26360468
I used up my annual attempt at dating this early in the year (not some thing i strive for. It just happens like that). Fuck that. I'm not trying again. I've been single and lonely for 23 years. What's another 23 or whenever it is I finally kill myself
>>
>>26360404
Please don't respond to her, OP. Just delete her number and don't talk to her again. Sucks for ya, bro, but drop her completely now.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 640x1136px
>>26360404
Don't beat yourself up man. This message sounds to me like this is someone's girlfriend and she was emotionally cheating with you
>>
File: 1454708335163.jpg (36KB, 639x495px) Image search: [Google]
1454708335163.jpg
36KB, 639x495px
Just reply with.

"I am so happy you sent me this message. I have been stressing out about hurting you with the same message. I thought you might have noticed me trying to avoid sexual type stuff with you and I am sorry it was because I met another girl I I wanted to end this with you so I could see her because I just found her so attractive and me and her just had this spark and chemistry that me and you didn't have.

I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Thank goodness you felt the same way as me.
>>
>>26360588
Dubs for truth. Please op the only way you can possibly win here is write her back nothing
>>
Delete her number and never talk to her again.
>>
>>26360404
DO NOT RESPOND. At all. Never speak to her again. That is literally the only way you can come out on top, because a reaction, ANY reaction, is going to give her the satisfaction of beating you.

Ignore this bitch and get a gym membership.
>>
>>26360622
Op here.
There is no possible way to win when you're a bipolar with a malignant tumour by your spine. I'd also mention that I have a shitty military job, with no family or friends but that's pretty much implied since I'm on this board
>>
You're just a fucking chad. No sympathy from me
>>
>>26360404
It's not enough just to be a good person these days. You also have to learn to do all this posturing bullshit just to keep a girl interested. This is an awful time to be a man.
>>
don't give up, bro

we're all gonna make it

now you know that you can get a gf, she just wasn't the right

don't let it get you down
>>
Don't be put in the friendzone. That will only make things worse for your emotional state right now. Just tell her you appreciate her honesty but you have no interest in being friends and you don't think it's a good idea to continue to talk to eachother.
>>
Just tell her "cya". She'll either go bitch mode, fuck off, or want to suck your dick.
>>
>I really wanted to like you
>you are one of the nicest guys I know
>But I can only see you in a platonic way
I keep seeing this kind of thing from girls and it curdles my soul.
>>
Probably just a repost, but in case it's not.

She wants to play the badboy game, and that means more to her than you.

There's really nothing you even need to say. Delete this girl from your life and your memory, and move on. Learn from this and look for more grown up girls next time.
>>
>>26361063
>Be bitter and try to get sex from her

No. Wash your hands of her and move on.
>>
>>26360619
lol hory shiet def do this
>>
>>26361063
This guy, or girl knows what's up.
>>
>>26360404

sucks, man, but I really respect her honesty, and it seems like she genuinely gave you a shot.
>>
>>26360404

She friendzoned you. I guess it's better it happened sooner than later. She might even want to keep you as a Plan B beta orbiter.

>you are one of the nicest guys I know

That's where you went wrong OP.

That's why she only sees you in a platonic way.

Brothers are supposed to be nice. Lovers are supposed to be dangerous, exciting, passionate, entertaining.

Most women won't even say
>sorry if I led you on

Most women will just "flake out" on you and start fucking other guys. She'll suddenly stop replying to texts, she'll grow distant, then she'll wait weeks into her new relationship to tell you she's moved on. Monkeys don't let go of one vine until they've grabbed ahold of the next.

She's just not that into you. Move on.

Never let a woman reject you twice.
>>
>>26361145
>Thinking even for a second that that's a girl

Neither of you understand much about life or relationships. You understand how to have petty arguments and seek casual sex to indulge conceit.
>>
Don't say anything because that means the girl knows she has power over you, just block/delete her number, never speak to her again, move on and find another girl quickly.

Really m8 you should always have 2-3 girls you date with and also a girl you have a friends with benefits arrangement, this way you always have backups and won't seem so needy to women you meet. It might sound sleazy and dishonest, but it's what women have been doing for decades, you have to be cold and practical with women and do what is best for you, chivalry and romanticism ends up destroying men.
>>
>>26361176
Absolutely based

What she's doing is ugly, but it could have been uglier
>>
>>26360619
too obvious tbqh familia
>>
>>26360548
>in fact it's my favorite way to end a friendzone is to ask the girl if they have any single friends.

This. She'll be offended, a blow to her ego, a dent in every woman's narcissism. Women get much more jealous when they see guys with other women.

The problem is that women think that men think like they do, and might try to make you jealous by getting with other guys, but oftentimes it only leads to rage in the guy, not jealousy.
>>
>>26360619
do this. dont say you met someone else but something along the lines of youve been seeing other people as well and you wish to keep your options open.

being nice is fine. the "dangerous" archetype (which some virgin said women want earlier in this thread) is only true during juvenile and late teenage years. besides, you can't force yourself to be someone else. if you could try, it wouldn't work anyway. learn to be comfortable with who you are. confidence is the only thing women want.

if you do what the post i quoted said, you won't be changing yourself, but removing the idea that you needed her. it might turn her around (literally, maybe) very quickly. at worst, it will allow you to keep your dignity and still get close with her. keep being you, stay confident. it's like growing a full beard. it takes time but every day counts. you'll have all you need eventually
>>
>>26360489
this u fukn pussy
>>
>>26361218
>Don't say anything because that means the girl knows she has power over you, just block/delete her number, never speak to her again, move on and find another girl quickly.

Advising him to be bitter and offended, and seek some kind of retaliation, is not ideal, and just demonstrates your emotional dependency on women. But yea, I agree that there's not much that needs to be said.

>Advising him to have degenerate open relationships because >wominz r evil
>>
>OP is nowhere to be seen

Pack your bags everybody. It's a repost. Nothing to be seen here.
>>
>>26361282
>Advising him to be bitter and offended, and seek some kind of retaliation, is not ideal, and just demonstrates your emotional dependency on women.
I actually advised him to just move on and date other women
>>
>>26361094
This is what she's thinking when she says this:

>>I really wanted to like you
I'm a good person. Really! Even though my preference for bad boys says just the opposite, I'm a good person for wanting to like nice guys! I tried so hard! Doesn't that make me good?

>>you are one of the nicest guys I know
I am trying to let you down easy, by complimenting you. Unfortunately, nice guys don't make me feel excited. Nice guys are boring. Nice guys are nonthreatening. How am I supposed to feel any arousal if danger is never on the table? How am I supposed to be excited if I'm never wondering if you're going to choke me to death? I need a fighter!

>>But I can only see you in a platonic way
Kissing you is like kissing my brother. Ew, gross. I hope we can still be friends. In that, I can text you late at night when I'm lonely, and complain about all of the bad boys I date, and treat you like an emotional tampon, because you're a nice guy like that, I really appreciate it.
>>
>>26361372
Well said.

Shit for robot goes here
>>
>>26361372
>>26361094
it's not about being a badboy, they just think you are ugly

it's very common, girl knows a guy is very nice and kind, would make a good partner and she wants to like him, but he is just too short or fat or plain ugly to get over her biological yearning for chad
>>
>>26361406
Your understanding of women is limited to the context of your own attraction to them. It's not untrue, but you don't really understand. It's a little more complicated than that.

Read some of the other anons' posts itt. You'll learn a thing or two about how women think
>>
At least she had the decency to send you this, most chicks just disappear without a word.
>>
>>26361406
Chad IS badboy tho. He treats these hoes like he don't need em and they follow him around like bitches in heat.
>>
>>26361438
it's not complicated, girls aren't attracted to 'bad boys' just good looking boys, and good looking boys often have that bad boy attitude because they can treat people like trash and get away with it
>>
>>26361474
yes but chad if only a badboy because of his looks, he knows he can treat women like shit and still fuck them, if he decided to be nice women would still like him
>>
>>26360619
I did this to someone once and she lost her fucking shit lol
>>
>>26361264
>the "dangerous" archetype (which some virgin said women want earlier in this thread) is only true during juvenile and late teenage years.

Is that why 50 Shades of Grey sold 100 million copies? A middle aged woman wrote that. Bored housewives bought it.

The fact is, that in many female brains, the arousal circuit is right by the fear/excite/danger circuit. She wants to be thrilled. Why do you think women like guys in the military? Guys with motorcycles? Guys who could beat the hell out of any other guy who looks at her?

Despite what women say, violence turns them on. It's a primal thing. It's the same reason that women prefer guys with big black trucks, instead of guys with tiny silver sedans.

After she's hit the wall in her late 20s, and needs a beta shlub to pay for her kids, she'll want to marry a "safe" fool. But he won't turn her on. He is her wallet, while again, she would prefer to fuck bad boys and damaged men.
>>
>>26361516
Same. 10/10. Would do it again.
>>
>>26360404
You should kill her then kill yourself, normie scum
>>
>>26360724
>you're a bipolar

Have you tried not being a cunt? That can really help with mental illness.

Good luck with the tumor tho
>>
>>26360404

You know what you motherfuckers never consider?

You should go talk to her in person and tell her you respect her feelings and you really APPRECIATE her honesty but you want her help.

You should ask her to explain in great detail everything you did to make her feel that way and what it is that other guys are doing to make her feel attracted to them.

If you did this, you would gain insight into yourself that would serve you much better than wallowing in your own misery and the misery of other random idiots.
>>
>>26361592
And I didn't read about your cancer at first, but here, watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBUGVkmmwbk
>>
>>26361523

50 Shades sold less because of the danger aspect, and more because of the fantasy of dating a multi-billionaire supermodel with status. I remember flicking through the movie and coming across a scene where the guy bought the girl some new sportscar, threw her the keys and said 'happy birthday'.

It's genius and unrealistic character design that all materialistic and vain women want to be with, and the triggers that the movie uses [gifts, domination, status, etc] appeal to them.
>>
>>26361592
Okay... this would work if they were friends for a relatively long time. However, this is COMPLETE shit-tier advice if they met, started seeing one another, then she broke it off. She will never be completely honest with you about why.

Nobody listen to this guy unless you've been friends with the woman before hand.
>>
>>26361406

It's possible she says he's a "nice guy" instead of "short" or "fat" or "ugly." But all four of those are negative traits in her eyes.

Even for good looking guys, being "too nice" or "too good" (which is a horrible thing to say) is still a mark against him.

Women don't want to be treated nicely all the time. That is the biggest idea that leads men astray.

Women like guys who are unavailable, because it shows he has options. That is what a Chad is: a guy with multiple options of women who want him. Women like bad boys. Jerks. Assholes. Rude people. Bullies. Time and time again, women open their legs for aggressive dickheads. It's hardwired into their biology through countless generations of evolution. Only after their looks fade and only after they realize that the men who turn them on the most probably won't stick around, do they settle for nice guys with money but lesser looks.
>>
>>26361592
>women
>honest or even know what they want
Why? She would just feed him some drivel about being kind and respectful respectful because the truth makes her look/feel slutty. He should cut contact for his own sake. Stop trying to worsen his situation
>>
>>26361474

Exactly.

Women are turned on by men with options, men with groupies, men with followers, men with fans, men with harems. Since he can always drop her at a moment's notice for the next woman in line, she feels like she has to work to keep him.

Women are turned off by men without options, desperate men. It's like some sort of cosmic joke, but if he's hurt when she leaves, it only proves to her that his options were limited, and that makes him a loser in her eyes.
>>
File: 1441706527083.png (3KB, 209x215px) Image search: [Google]
1441706527083.png
3KB, 209x215px
>just be yourself lol
>no anon you're supposed to be exciting and dangerous

which one is it. normans?
>>
>>26361732
be yourself is normie advice

redpilled it to lift, groom well, and have a confident personality when dealing with women

look at the type of men all women seem to love, emulate what they do
>>
>>26360619
Lol she's gonna lose her shit when OP refuses to orbit around her cunt ass.

Nice.
>>
>>26361592

That implies that women are ever honest about their feelings.

That implies that most women even know why their turnons turn them on. Most women, when confronted with a turnon, think "why am I so turned on right now? What's wrong with me?"

Most women have a mind/body disconnect between what they think/say they are attracted to, and what their body is actually attracted to.

And she's not turned on by guys who ask. Women are turned on by guys who tell.

She does not want a lover who asks her every minute "Is it okay if I do this to you?" No, she is turned on by a guy who takes, a guy who is so turned on that he can't control himself. I'm not saying she wants a guy to rape her, but rape fantasies are more common than most women would like to admit. They want some kind of sign of aggression, force, power. Not asking her what she wants every moment. She expects a guy to be a mindreader and know exactly what she needs. If you have to ask, that's not a turnon.

Liars have more prefrontal white matter in the brain. So do women.

The words coming out of a woman's mouth are never a good indicator of what's true. More likely, they are a test. With her words, she is testing you to see if she is the dominant one, or you are.
>>
>>26361732

"Be You'reself" from a normie means "become the media's idealized image of a male", not to act as an individual of your own accord.
>>
>>26361732
Thats not actually a contradiction. They're one and the same to normalfags. Normies attribute being "yourself" to those exciting activities.
>>
>>26361796
The more I interact and know women the more I believe they know exactly what they want and turned on by, it's just lying and manipulating men is second nature to them, and it is more advantageous for men to think they are precious gentle angels
>>
>>26361626

It's a sex novel. Sure, the billionaire part helps. But it's an S&M book. It's not vanilla sex. It's not sex with a nice guy. It's sex with a damaged man. It's sex with a dangerous sadist. It's not romantic love with a nice guy in a loving marriage. It's sex where a man beats her.

Women want to be thrilled. Excited. Turned on. If it's not thrilling, she's not turned on. Women are not turned on by safety. There has to be an element of danger.

The whole book consists of an old woman's fantasies. But what women want doesn't really change. They just realize that the older and uglier they get, they have to settle for less than what they really want. But her fantasies will still be about the tall dark stranger, not the father of her four children.
>>
>>26361732

Women tell nice guys (who they reject) to "just be yourself" and eventually some other woman (who isn't her) will see "what a great guy you are."

And in a way, women do want guys to be themselves, authentic, congruent. They don't want a guy to act one way one wee, and act another way another week. Women who get married complain about this all the time. "You're not like you used to be. When we started dating we used to do fun things all the time. You've changed." She still wants to be courted, even though he's already locked her down. She wants that initial euphoric rush of a new relationship, and she thinks that is what "love" is. And when she doesn't feel it anymore (since it was lust), she says she's "bored" or "unhappy" or "I don't love you anymore."

They don't want a guy who is acting fake. They want a guy to be consistent. So a lot of what women say is a test to determine a guy's true personality. Is he a doormat I can dominate, or is he dominant?

But yes, what they really want is someone entertaining, or exciting, or dangerous. They are hoping that your "true self" is one of those. And they are hoping by telling guys to "just be yourself" that they can quickly filter the truly attractive guys, from the fakers, the phonies.

"Be yourself" so I won't waste my time on you. "Don't be someone you're not", because our neverending tests will eventually find you out.
>>
>>26361784
>lol
>lose her shit
>cunt ass
>Nice.
>>>/facebook/
>>
>>26360404
Don't sweat it, brother. Rejection happens, nobody bats 1.000. Just keep moving, keep trying, and you'll find your own real qt. Never quit, never feel too sad for yourself.
>>
>>26361848

I think a lot of women consciously know what they want. And manipulating men is second nature to females.

But the reason I say that a lot of women don't know what they want is this:
http://www.salon.com/2013/06/02/the_truth_about_female_desire_its_base_animalistic_and_ravenous/

Regarding female desire:
>"Despite the notions our culture continues to imbue, this force is not, for the most part, sparked or sustained by emotional intimacy and safety." In fact, he argues, "one of our most comforting assumptions, soothing perhaps above all to men but clung to by both sexes, that female eros is much better made for monogamy than the male libido, is scarcely more than a fairy tale."

Women research subjects were hooked up to vaginal plethysmograph to measure their vaginal wetness while watching various kinds of porn. They were then asked to rate how much each kind of porn turned them on. They subjectively reported a smaller range of arousal than what the instruments actually measured.

The survey showed what they said they wanted. But the instruments showed that all of it turned them on: men and women having sex, two women, two men, two monkeys. All of it. Female sexuality is ravenous and animalistic.

Read about the studies of Meredith Chivers. There is a mind/body disconnect in what women say they want, and what they really want. They're afraid of looking like easy sluts.
>>
>>26362090
u mad brah? xD
>>
>>26360558
Jesus butt fucking christ dude. 23 is not that bad. There's still hope. Chads lose appeal later in life, when meaningful stuff like having a job or being a good person become more relevant to women.
Then again, you might be an utter failure at everything. In that case, sorry for you.
>>
>>26362301
By then you only get roastie toasties around your age cause they are too young to understand family and stability
>>
>>26362428
That's just not true.
In any case, if you improve your life (good job, nice house, hobbies and shit) you WILL definitely have much higher chances. Trying so hard means you are convinced you'll fail. I don't typically subscribe to psychological bullshit, but this tends to work.
>>
>>26362459
I'm 30 do you think I can still get a cutie like 8 years younger?
I've been improving myself, lost several pounds and am waging like a madman.

I guess I just need to PUA it up since all this rejection is getting me nothing.
>>
>>26360404

>if that means you don't want to have anything to do with me I'll understand

whats the big fucking deal, she gave you a pass out. take it.
>>
File: 1452933314376.jpg (183KB, 1260x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1452933314376.jpg
183KB, 1260x1024px
>>26360662
100% this
Good luck OP.
>>
>>26362475

It depends.

A 22-year-old might see you as a sugar daddy she can mooch off of, while she pursues younger hotter guys. Basically, she would want to use you as an ATM for her and her side boyfriends.

But many girls "like older guys" because they "know what they want", aren't seen as immature, are more commanding, etc. If a guys looks hold up (or if his bank account really increases), his value actually increases as he gets older.

Many of the most successful pick-up artists are guys in their 30s.

It also depends on what you're looking for. One night stands or marriage material.
>>
>>26362475
Why would you want her? Do you realize that such a young woman would not appreciate what you have? Do you want a companion or a cumslut? Pick one. Most people have to. Unrealistic objectives = disappointment.
>>
>>26362601
>>26362597

Because single women my age either have had 10000+ dicks in them or has a kid.
Well I guess there's still hope, I'll keep on trying until I grow bald and kill myself.
>>
>>26362616

Oh I know why you'd prefer a younger woman.

But why would a younger woman prefer you? That's why you have to be wary of the golddigging aspect.
>>
>>26362616
>>>26362601
>>>26362597
>
>Because single women my age either have had 10000+ dicks in them or has a kid.

Seriously, get over this shit. Kids I might understand, but the number of dicks really doesn't make that big of a difference.
And most women get the most dicks in their early 20s and then taper off. Meaning in their 30s they are getting way less dick than the ones you'd like to have.
>>
>>26362643
grow the fuck up you fucking child
older well adjusted man > little shit dudebros fucking in dormrooms

every women is a goldddigger anyway
>>
File: 1454846570917.jpg (366KB, 1223x1541px) Image search: [Google]
1454846570917.jpg
366KB, 1223x1541px
>>26362650
>the number of dicks really doesn't make that big of a difference.

Objectively false.

If he's looking for a one-night stand, the number of dicks increases his chances of having a one-night stand.

If he's looking to get married, the number of dicks decreases the chances of that marriage succeeding.
>>
>>26362687
>older well adjusted man > little shit dudebros fucking in dormrooms

In what way?

And do you say that as a man, or as a woman?

By and large, women in their sexual prime prefer sex with damaged men, not "older well adjusted men."
>>
>>26360404
You boring fampai. Would you date you?
>>
>>26362695

Even if that was sound data (I don't know that), single women in their thirties are not all alike. In any case, there always were member of a species who did not procreate. So get over it. Either keep trying, or stop trying. Make up your mind.
>>
>>26362695
Dude, those first two charts...

>The more people you have sex with the higher the chance of getting an STD
No shit?

>People who have sex partners that they are not married to do not tend to have a stable marriage.
Yeah, because they're not married?
>>
>>26360404
Call her a slut and move on
>>
>>26362748
>single women in their thirties are not all alike.

True. Not all of them have sucked a mile of dick.

>In any case, there always were member of a species who did not procreate. So get over it. Either keep trying, or stop trying. Make up your mind.

No, guys should not "get over" the amount of dick a used-up women has sucked.

Why should he have to settle for some other guy's leftovers?

All those other guys didn't want her so why should he?

I don't think the only goal should be procreation. If a guy has a one-night stand with a woman, and she gets pregnant, and he abandons his offspring, that's not really beneficial to his offspring.

The goal should be stable marriages where biological parents raise their own children. And biologically speaking, if you don't have grandkids, having kids was pretty much a big waste.

There's also more to life than sex and relationships.
>>
>>26362751
>Yeah, because they're not married?

Do you know how to read charts?

>only 30 percent of the women with five non-marital sex partners were in stable marriages.

Non-marital sex partners could be sex partners they had before they got married, or affairs during marriage.

The fact is that the more sex partners a woman has in her life, the more it ruins her.

Women who have only had sex with their husbands they are married to, have the happiest marriages.
>>
>>26362710
in every way
she might get the hots for chad but thats only going to be an affair

womens sexual prime is at 33, not your fairytale 14y old fantasy

your problem is you think older ppl are automatically weak and ugly, less energetic
which is true to some extent, but good enough for women to precieve them as man

>prefer damanged men
you are a high schooler, fucking leave
>>
>>26360404
>about 3 weeks

Did you sleep with her?

If not, how old are you? If you're past the age of 18, you should always try to go for sex as soon as possible. It's best if it happens within the first week. If you don't manage to score within a certain time frame, most women lose interest, in my experience.
>>
>>26360404
In short: "ive found someone else".
Move on OP.
>>
>>26362751
>>People who have sex partners that they are not married to do not tend to have a stable marriage.
>Yeah, because they're not married?
"Non-marital partners" refers to the partners they had BEFORE getting married, you dimwit.
>>
>>26362901

What are you even arguing? What would be best for her, or what she actually wants in a guy?

What you would like to be true, or what women actually do?

Women are certainly horniest in their mid 30s, because their fertility is rapidly declining. Their biological window of when they can procreate is rapidly closing and their looks are fading.

But for women who are at their most attractive, which is not at age 33, not even close, by and large, they do not prefer sleeping with "older well adjusted men."

>you are a high schooler, fucking leave

I'm not the one who made the observation that young women prefer sex with damaged men.

A pick-up artist in his mid-30s who has slept with countless women around the world made the observation:
http://www.rooshv.com/women-in-their-prime-prefer-sex-with-damaged-men

>If you've been studying game, you would have noticed that a big chunk of it is learning to be apathetic, uncaring, and aloof.

>The reason you're taught this is because it's the most reliable way to attract and keep a Westernized woman who seeks exciting men instead of providers.

>I learned quickly that being nice was not a quality that women wanted, so I began to play the clown just to secure intimacy with desirable women

>I want you to feel sorry for me that I have to pretend I'm not interested in a girl even if I actually am, that I must take my time responding to a girl's text message when I'm eager to talk to her, and that I'm forbidden to compliment her during the most intimate moments we experience in bed. All of that goes against my natural instinct.

>It's no secret that they prefer the dark triad man over a nice guy
>>
>>26360662
Best advice

"I met someone else, youre trash" is too petty
>>
>>26361634
This isn't necessarily true. When you're upfront and honest with people, and they're nice, they'll be upfront and honest back once they're sure that's what you want, and if you really DO want the truth, they'll give it to you without too much persuading.

You need to have more faith in nice people and more understanding of them. Most people are nice.

Girl from OP's story is obviously at least somewhat nice because hey, she gave him the old college try. He failed to meet her reasonable expectations, and she owes him an explanation why, she knows that she does. The only reason she wouldn't give it is she thinks it'll hurt his feelings.

He needs to go, "Hey, you said you wanted to like me, you said you think I'm nice, so help me out, so be my friend, and help me out here."

If he actually did that, he could even end up hooking up with this girl after all, but even if not, the very worst that happens is he hears something he needs to hear no matter how much he doesn't want to.

He doesn't need her to have always been his best friend, he just needs to make her his friend now.

And the most important vitamin for friendship is B1.
>>
>>26361668
You know what chief, if you spent more time outside you'd realize people are not memes, and memes are not people.

Sometimes a meme is really funny and it applies to a large number of people, but that doesn't mean that you can see a meme and laugh at it and say, "Ha, now I realize that 100% of X people will do Y in situation Z."

Real people are a million times more complicated than that, and that's why you're scared of them, and that's why you hang out with memes all day instead of other humans.

Anybody who listens to you is going to wind up just like you, so think of that the next time you give out free advice: Would you wish your life on your worst enemy? Let alone a total stranger.
>>
>>26361701
>Exactly.
>Women are turned on by men with options, men with groupies, men with followers, men with fans, men with harems. Since he can always drop her at a moment's notice for the next woman in line, she feels like she has to work to keep him.
>Women are turned off by men without options, desperate men. It's like some sort of cosmic joke, but if he's hurt when she leaves, it only proves to her that his options were limited, and that makes him a loser in her eyes.

How many desperate women with no other options have you dated?
>>
>>26360404
just reply with "k" and act as if you didn't know her.
Or maybe don't reply at all and just pretend she doesn't exist.
>>
>>26362301
>Chads lose appeal later in life,
Wew lad. Here that OP? If you just wait long enough maybe you can get one of Chad's old fuckbuddies and become her safe boyfriend!
>>
>>26363787
>Most people are nice.

Ehh. I think most people want to be *seen* as nice. But when push comes to shove, most people are assholes.

>He needs to go, "Hey, you said you wanted to like me, you said you think I'm nice, so help me out, so be my friend, and help me out here."

That just sounds needy. Girls hate needy guys. That sounds desperate. Girls hate desperate guys.

He could say "Do you have any advice?"

But if he says that, she will literally say:
>You just need to be yourself anon! I'm sure there are all kinds of woman who will love you just the way you are!

>If he actually did that, he could even end up hooking up with this girl after all

No. Not a chance. She has moved on. She made up her mind long ago.

The "sex educator" Laci Green said the only way a guy can leave the friendzone is like, months of time apart. She has to forget about her initial impression of him as a weak nice guy who lets people walk all over him.

>the very worst that happens is he hears something he needs to hear no matter how much he doesn't want to.

This is a possibility. As in:
>I'm just not that attracted to you teehee. Maybe you should change how you look teehee.

>he just needs to make her his friend now.

No. Women typically only want to be "just friends" with guys so they can use them later on. That's just leading him on more. Giving him false hope.

She really has no reason to help this guy get laid. If he presses her, and she's trying to avoid him, she'll probably try to hook him up with the fattest ugliest friend she has.
>>
>>26363787
>If he actually did that, he could even end up hooking up with this girl after all
Oh God.
>>
>>26363846

No. Real people, and their wants, their needs, their desires, their motives, are not actually all that complicated.

A lot of it is hidden, not entirely obvious at first, a mystery, a secret, but not that complicated. Relationships can certainly be complicated, because people are rarely honest 100% of the time. They lie to others, or even lie to themselves.

But once you've seen the same behavior in thousands of females, a pattern emerges. Is it a coincidence if they all exhibit similar behaviors? Or is something deeper at work? That doesn't mean that everyone acts that way. But if over 51% of people act that way in that situation, it's a good rule of thumb to keep in mind. Odds are, that is what is happening. The probability is on your side. It's not like there are 7 billion people on the planet each behaving in their own totally unique and unpredictable ways. People often act in very predictable ways.

Women have a tendency to lie about (or not know) what they want in a guy. She doesn't want to look shallow. She doesn't want to look easy. She doesn't want a reputation for being cruel. She probably has a good idea of what sounds good on paper, what sounds good out loud, what soundsgood in theory, but when the rubber meets the road, we are talking about millions of years of evolution behind what turns her on. She has an enormous biological incentive to filter out weak guys, unless she plans on using them for resources later.
>>
>>26363926
This 100%

She can't be more than friends, so you have no reason to be around her. If she really values you there's a chance (slim at that) that she'll miss you and you might luck out.. otherwise just drop it. Not worth hanging onto.
>>
File: 1445418842493.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1445418842493.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
>>26360404
>went on a few dates
>made out a few times

>"sorry if I led you on"

What a cunt lol. Seems like she was using you for companionship while Chad was ignoring her, and now he's paying attention to her again. Happens a lot of betas, happened to my one friend several times. Too bad you didn't get sex out of the deal.
>>
That's the nicest way she could have let you down. Women should be more like her.
>>
>been talking to bitch
>bitch talks about being in relationship
>but not yet anon I'm not ready
>okay man whatever you say
>her birthday rolls around
>I'm spending it with my parents
>stalk her Facebook
>pictures of some fat Mexican guy holding cake
>bitch is now in relationship with fat mexican
>what the fuck bitch?
>I told you we were just friends blah blah blah we still have a chance though
>tell bitch to fuck off
>still want to die
Like what was the point of lying to me. She could have told me months ago and I could have ended whatever we had going then
>>
>>26364254
Not my point at all.
She clearly caused OP some sort of emotional harm and therefore it's only right to return some in kind.
>>
>>26363871
>How many desperate women with no other options have you dated?

Men are attracted to women with looks, not women with options. It just so happens that the most beautiful women have the most options, because again, men are attracted to looks. Her status is based on looks. Her options are based on her looks. There are certainly guys who like having "arm candy", but tons of other guys looking at her are his competition.

Women are attracted to men with options. The guy can be totally ugly, but if he already has a thousand groupies screaming at him on stage, his status has risen in her eyes. This is a popular guy. His status is based on how many other women want to be with him. Women have a herd mentality. They let other women do the thinking for them. This guy has been pre-approved by other women.

A guy doesn't care if a girl is popular. He cares about her looks. A guy doesn't even care if other guys like her looks. If anything, the more popular she is, the more likely she is to cheat. If a girl cheats, she might get pregnant. And most guys don't want to waste time and money raising another guy's kid.

A girl absolutely cares if a guy is popular. Women flock to popular guys, and love stealing guys from other women. If a guy cheats, he can't get pregnant. Women love players, because they are in demand.

It's women themselves who came up with the "guys who fuck a lot of women are studs, while women who fuck a lot of men are sluts" standard. They want a stud. And they don't want another slut taking his attention off her.
>>
>>26364387
I was trying to justify hurting them. I've done that before and after some time I did feel pretty bad for cutting them out of my life and hurting them as much as I could.

But yes couldn't agree more though
>>
It's funny how so many of you people think you know exactly how women think and what they want, yet here you are on r9k complaining that you never get women. Is it possible that you're just completely bitter and jaded and trying to make excuses for why women don't like you?

(the answer is yes)
>>
>>26363962
This.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/

>Dear Nice Guy,
>I don't know you yet but I'm so ready to date you. Seriously, I am. For a long time, I dated bad boys. Yes, I was that girl you blame for always coming in last. I guess I dated bad boys because, somehow, I liked their unavailability, sexy sideways glances, and late-night calls. I fed off the chase and mystery they provided me. I saw them as a challenge that I always happily accepted.

>But to be honest, I don't regret any of it now.

>With all that being said, I'm ready to date a Nice Guy. I've learned all the lessons I need to learn from bad boys.

>Well, I can see now that bad boys have served all the purpose they possibly could in my life and that it's time for me to learn a new lesson. I want to learn from you, Nice Guy.

>I don't want anyone thinking I hate bad boys. I don't hate them; I'm just done with them. I have to thank bad boys for a lot actually.

>I understand myself so much better because of these bad boys.
>>
File: 1454315820909.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454315820909.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>26364439
congrats on your first mental breakthrough!

you only see the exact same thing you posted word for word in every thread on r9k ever.
better stop browsing here before you become one of us.
>>
>>26362301
You mean I get to have the scraps of the women left at the bottom of the barrel? Fucking sweet dude. I'll enjoy financially supporting some whore that's been ran through by like 40 different guys
>>
>>26364323
>Seems like she was using you for companionship while Chad was ignoring her

This.

She wants to fuck the alpha, but wants to unload all her emotions on a beta because the alpha doesn't fucking care.
>>
>>26364350
>>pictures of some fat Mexican guy holding cake
>>bitch is now in relationship with fat mexican
>>I told you we were just friends blah blah blah we still have a chance though

I'm sorry anon.

Women love stringing guys along, because they never know if their new boyfriend is going to pan out. She needs a plan B, C, D, E, etc.

And they're fucking shocked if a guy isn't willing to wait to be the next guy in line.

>She could have told me months ago

Said by almost every guy who has ever gotten divorced. Just be glad you weren't married to her.
>>
>>26364610
>just be glad you weren't married to her
That's literally one of the first things I thought. At least now I can move on like nothing happened.
>>
>>26364439
>It's funny how so many of you people think you know exactly how women think and what they want, yet here you are on r9k complaining that you never get women.

Well a guy can only change his looks so much. And if an unpopular guy knows that women want popular guys, it's not like he can just become popular overnight.

And a lot of guys simply can't bring themselves to act like the guys that women actually want.

>For a long time, I dated bad boys. Yes, I was that girl you blame for always coming in last. I guess I dated bad boys because, somehow, I liked their unavailability, sexy sideways glances, and late-night calls. I fed off the chase and mystery they provided me. I saw them as a challenge that I always happily accepted.
http://thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/

>I want you to feel sorry for me that I have to pretend I'm not interested in a girl even if I actually am, that I must take my time responding to a girl's text message when I'm eager to talk to her, and that I'm forbidden to compliment her during the most intimate moments we experience in bed. All of that goes against my natural instinct.
http://www.rooshv.com/women-in-their-prime-prefer-sex-with-damaged-men

Basically, they never get women because they care about women too much.
>>
What I did was writing her a letter telling her how I felt completely attracted to her and how sad I was, at least I know she knows. I hope she felt uncomfortable and never give false hope to anyone anymore, I didn't deserve the lies. I sent her a msg two days ago, late at night but didn't answer. If you really think about it, it wasn't meant to be, but it was one of the best times of my life, a good wake up call.
>>
>>26364439
implying m8.
I have done the rounds of going to the mall and asking out every qt girl i see and getting horribly rejected each time until i finally get a phone number. I had the girl answer the phone to chat then say she was busy and didnt want to hang out. then i randomly ran into her again in town and asked if she wanted to do whatever and she again said she was too busy to do anything but to try again next week, i said "ok" with no emotion and no interest at all then dropped it and ignored her and she totally chanegd her body language around me and her voice cracked as she tried to get my attention and tried to get me to set up a different date. women are crazy.

another women i saw once or twice she invited me to her place, while i was there i was trying to act confident but i blew it being awkward and arrogant. she called my bluff later over email or something and said she didnt like arrogant guys just confident ones and that she didnt want to see me anymore. I told her That if that was her only problem with me then shes gonna want to go on another date with me. she invited me over to see a movie and we made out, but i didnt sex her because she was wearing tight clothing which made her look fat (lol)

>inb4 normie reee
im still a virgin and have a chronic sickness now which makes dating nearly impossible.
>>
I must be autistic or something but I look pretty handsome so this throws people off, but anyway:

I can't fucking wrap my head around the thought processes of women. That in 2016, she can go out on dates with you, talk to you every night, kiss you, have sex with you, etc. and she still won't consider it dating if she's not 110% sure she wants to be with you forever. Like if she doesn't say it out loud, she'll perform all of the steps of being in a romantic relationship, but she doesn't think in her head that she has any kind of commitment to you.

It's kind of scary to me. It turned me off of dating.
>>
>>26364785
There's a difference between "caring" and being obsessively scared. Robots are terrified of women. How does an animal deal with fear? Aggression and anger.
>>
>>26365100
>all women are my misconception of women reeeee
>>
>>26365100
Happened to me too.

Was dating an amazing (I thought at the time) woman for nearly a year.
Everything was wonderful, spent every weekend together, texted constantly, all that jazz. One of the few people I could be around while actually feeling comfortable in my own skin. Thought she was the one.

Then one day she comes over to my apartment and shes acting strange and won't look me in the eye. She suddenly starts crying and saying we cant see eachother or be friends anymore. I was in a state of shock, we exchange maybe 10 more words before she walks out.

After that I only got 3-4 short text messages out of here before she told me "I cant keep apologizing, I did what I had to do. Theres nothing left to talk about, don't contact me again."

She blocked me everywhere after that and then her friends husband immediatly starts posting porn of him spanking her on his fetlife page.

My year long relationship ended completely in 2 hours and I haven't heard from here since.

Point is, they'll turn on you, doesn't matter how solid things are it won't ever last and you probably won't get any heads up either.
>>
Man, she was really good and direct about it at least.

If I were you I'd keep the possibility of friendship open but not pursue it. Just try and date other women, don't make her friendship a priority and don't try to date her.
>>
File: 224310-cv_sotn_succubus.jpg (43KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
224310-cv_sotn_succubus.jpg
43KB, 640x640px
>>26365262

Women change feelings really quickly. Tomorrow is a entirely different reality unconnected to the day before to them. They're almost like Alzheimers patients in that regard.
>>
>>26365142
>misconception of women

change "misconception of" to "experience with" and you might be right, but at a certain point it gets a little ridiculous to say that just the next one is going to be a decent girl and my past 20 dates have just been bad apples
>>
>>26365262
>dating a girl who goes on fetlife unironically
Let's be honest that was dumb from the get go, any chick that is into that shit 9 times out of 10 is going to be a nympho or broken and way more likely to be unfaithful. It's also not women's fault this one bitch wasn't honest with you, she clearly kept cheating from you.

Seems like you were a bit clueless and naive?
>>
>>26365389
True, sounds like it might be you a bit too? With the one girl saying you come off as faux arrogant
>>
>>26364422
There is plenty of justification already.
An eye for eye, tooth for tooth, as the bible says in Leviticus.
>>
>>26365447
thats not me though m80
>>
>>26360404
sadly this from experience >>26362956

this happened to me too, man
make sure you dont chase anything more, but if she's cool, try befriend her
>>
>>26365447
this >>26365529

the last girl who dumped me said I'm too awkward
>>
>>26360548
This. Don't give her power or ownership over you by letting this get you. Just play it off. Hell even be casual and be like "Really? That's how I have been feeling too. I've been wanting to meet new people."
>>
File: owl.gif (896KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
owl.gif
896KB, 500x750px
Try treating her like shit next time

Apparently that seems to work.
>>
Perhaps women are just like us. What would you do if someone wants your constant validation and is insecure about everything? We all have shit to deal with and it's our own resposibility, the weaks makes us weaker. You want a partner, not another rock to carry.
>>
>>26360548
Or he could just severe all ties with the girl who rejected him and find other girls himself. Then again, I guess that asking the girl about her friends is a good way of getting back at her if he's upset enough.
>>
Simply put women get bored because there is no purpose to being with a man. You see when women wanted and needed children they went out of their way to be with a man for as long as possible. Now that their early life is one of endless hedonism, there simply is no purpose to being with one man for very long. Truth be told, women are boring and vapid creatures, they know it and thrive on it.

So all you can do in the western world is recognize that unless your dying to marry a Christian girl, any woman you meet is going to see you as a form of entertainment like a YouTube video or an accessory like a pair of shoes.

So stop hoping you will ever really be with a woman because they really don't want to be with you. Even if you were a Chad, they will eventually get bored.
>>
>>26360662

Oldfag here. This is the only real advice in this thread. The rest is sour grapes bullshit she will see right through.
>>
>>26361732

human behavior is impossible to model accurately and even harder to generalize. the only real advice is just try something and it might work
>>
This same thing happened to me recently.

I know the feels. Just stay strong and forget about her.
>>
>>26365034

Are you OP?

You would think that women would feel bad about it, but they really don't.

Also, they like more mystery and uncertainty than a guy outright telling them how totally attracted to her he is. She wants to be able to work to catch a guy. If she knows she already has him in the bag, she's more likely to cheat on him with other guys.
>>
File: Works for me every time.png (588KB, 648x366px) Image search: [Google]
Works for me every time.png
588KB, 648x366px
>>26360404
>Bruh u didn't BEE urself enuff bruh
>>
>>26365062
>i said "ok" with no emotion and no interest at all then dropped it and ignored her and she totally chanegd her body language around me and her voice cracked as she tried to get my attention and tried to get me to set up a different date. women are crazy.

They like aloof, disinterested guys who ignore them. It shows that a guy has options.

>said she didnt like arrogant guys just confident ones

I've never understood the difference.

Women love guys who are cocky and funny.
>>
at least she was honest about it to be honest family.
Just tell her you're not interested in that shit and go your separate ways.
>>
You can not be nice to her you moron that is why you fucked up
>>
>>26360404
You did good anon.

Don't give uppp
>>
>>26365100

A lot of women don't like putting "labels" on things.

"Okay, we can do this and this, but it's not a 'date" okay?"

"Okay, just because I fuck you doesn't make you my 'boyfriend', okay?"

"Why can't we just see where it goes?"

Women are hypergamous by nature. And she is always looking to upgrade.

Women want to be able to drop everything immediately when a better option presents itself.

Women won't consider any good things you've done for them in the past. It's always "what has he done for me lately?"

You cannot accumulate "brownie points" with women.

You cannot accumulate good will with women.

If she spots another guy she would rather fuck, she will immediately forget everything you have ever done for her, completely forget you, and move on with her life because reasons.

A woman who actually wants to settle down and get married will try to lock you down more. But nowadays most women don't want to get married until they're done riding the cock carousel by their mid-30s.
>>
>>26365129

No, robots care too much about what women think. Chads don't. Chads barely even care what she thinks.

This was written by a pick-up artist and says everything:

Women are attracted to aloof guys who are not interested in her. She wants to be the one to catch his eye. Women are attracted to guys who don't reply immediately. Anything else is needy. Women are attracted to guys who don't compliment her. When women compliment other women, they are lying. They think compliments have ulterior motives. They think nice guys are just being that way because they want something.

Robot instincts come from the older women in their lives teaching them to treat women like equals, teaching them to treat women like fellow human begins. That is why they fail.

Maybe many robots are terrified of women. Or afraid of rejection. Because they care too much what women think.

Chads don't. If a woman turns down a Chad, no matter, he can immediately go to the next one in line. That is what women find attractive. Men who are not hung up on what a single woman thinks of him and can quickly obtain another woman.
>>
>>26360619

I sort of did this to a girl once. I was really into her but she friendzoned me. So I made it clear I had lost all interest in her (which I had) and talked to other girls. She suddenly became obessed with me, literally begging for me. But I wasn't interested so I didn't do anything.

Just. do. it, OP
>>
>>26365350

This.

Women are overgrown children who live in a perpetual now.

Yesterday is old news. What about right now?

I mean, she'll definitely remember something bad you did ten years ago. But she will forget every good thing you've done in the past ten years.

Their feelings can change on a dime.

They are fickle creatures.
>>
>>26365420
>It's also not women's fault this one bitch wasn't honest with you, she clearly kept cheating from you.

Do you really think that all women will honestly tell a guy immediately when she starts seeing another guy? No, they will all keep it under wraps for at least two weeks.

>Seems like you were a bit clueless and naive?

This is bullshit. Just more of women blaming others for their own character flaws, and shirking responsibilty for their actions.

"I was cheating on you and it's your fault that you didn't notice."

"You should have seen the warning signs, and if you didn't you're clueless."

"Yes I'm a cheating whore, but aren't you a little naive?"
>>
>>26361438
>learning about women from /r9fuckingk/

My sides
>>
>>26360404
>I tried fellow robots. I really did, however it's just not enough
Easy, keep trying and learn from mistakes. You'll get there.
>>
>>26365869
>Try treating her like shit next time
>Apparently that seems to work.

Unfortunately this, senpai.
>>
>>26360404
"You wasted my time and I don't value you as a friend. Do not contact me again unless you have a date in mind."
>>
>>26367180
How can you not understand the difference are you a sociopath? There is varying degrees of arrogance from flattering to annoying.
>>
>>26360404
>makes out with a girl
>a few days later she says she can only see you in a platonic way
This is how women are, they seem bipolar to the uninitiated.

One day you're making out or having mind blowing sex and the next they treat you like you have the zika virus.

What she really means is "I liked you but Chad started talking to me so now I just want to keep you around as plan B."
>>
>>26365947
>Perhaps women are just like us.

Wrong wrong wrong, couldn't be more wrong.

Evolution has given men and women different mating strategies.

For a man, loyalty is often key in a mate, because it's a waste of time and energy and resources if he gets cucked and ends up raising another guy's babies.

For a woman, sleeping with as many of the most alpha men should can find before her eggs dry up is key, and she doesn't want any weak guys because she carries a baby for nine months.

>What would you do if someone wants your constant validation and is insecure about everything? We all have shit to deal with and it's our own resposibility, the weaks makes us weaker. You want a partner, not another rock to carry.

And this is one way men and women differe.

Women are turned off by weakness.

Men already know that women are weaker, her weakness doesn't factor into anything (unless she's a weak-willed slut who can't stop sucking a mile of dick).
>>
>>26367365
Yes, don't treat women like human beings that will surely get you to lose your virginity :^)
>>
>>26367507
If you can see the veneer in your relationship cracking you obviously are clueless, sorry.

>it was all so sudden I had no idea!
More like a robot with blinders on.
>>
>>26367633
How is monogamous loyalty good for men? Wouldn't men be the ones to sleep around evolutionary to maximise potential of seed spreading?
>>
>>26366059

This this a thousand times this.

Modern women only see men as sources of entertainment. Women constantly complain about being bored. Since they're so shallow, they literally do not know how to stop being bored themselves. Someone else has to do it for them. Men don't go around to women and plead "Waaaaah! Entertain me!"

And sooner or later, she will find more entertainment on her smartphone than in you. That's a 24/7 novelty machine. She can get attention from 100 different guys at any time of the day.

Men invented the device that has ruined modern women. I guess men could try to go back, destroy all smartphones, but Pandora's box has been opened.
>>
Such bitter loser beta experiences in this thread. I was a robot, I was a NEET, and now years onward after working on myself I'm way better. From start to finish the dating game took me about a full year. Messages hundreds of girls, talked to a few, slept with 2 and have now being dating one for 9 months.

All it really is is persistence. Being a sociopathic faggot on the internet complaining about how you hate women changes nothing and fixes nothing.

Inb4
>hurr I did try I tried sooo hard!
Nah you didn't. And if you did and it really is that impossible, honestly just kill yourself.
>>
>>26367592
>How can you not understand the difference

Women like it when a guy thinks "I'm the shit. I'm the catch." Period. Personally I would call that arrogant. Women would probably only call it confident.

>arrogance: having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities.

>confidence: a feeling of self-assurance arising from one's appreciation of one's own abilities or qualities.

So arrogance is over-confidence?

Women love confidence. It's almost as if a guy cannot be confident enough.

The sad thing is that there is such a thing as The Dunning-Kruger Effect.

Basically, stupid people are overconfident in their abilities because they are too stupid to realize how stupid they are. Meanwhile, more intelligent people are less confident in their abilities, because they know how much they don't know.

So stupid jocks tend to be very confident (and therefore attractive to women), whereas smarter people tend to be less confident (and therefore less attractive to women).

Women's natural attraction to confident favors stupid men.
>>
>>26367933
As if you can't be confident -and- smart.
>>
>>26367634

I'm not a virgin, sweetypie. :^) Although only a woman would see a virgin as as incomplete human being :^)

And only a woman will say that a guy is "too nice."

I mean, maybe some scumbag felon would say a girl is "too nice", but men don't view niceness as a negative trait in women like women view it in men.

Women see niceness as weakness. If a guy cares too much, he's needy, he's desperate, both turn offs.

Why do you think Donald Trump has led the Republican polls for so long?

He acts like the alpha male of the group. Rude. Loud. Obnoxious. Overconfident. Thinks he knows everything.

Women find it irresistible. :^)
>>
>>26368103
>Why do you think Donald Trump has led the Republican polls for so long?

Because he's a living meme
>>
>>26367653

That is bullshit and victim blaming.

Women expect men to read their minds, and immediately get all their "hints", instead of just coming out and saying what they fucking mean.

Women will cheat and then blame the guy for her cheating.

Women will hide her cheating and then blame the guy for not knowing.

Women surprise guys all the time with betrayals. If she betrayed him, that's a knock on her, not him.

But of course she'll rationalize it by saying "Well you weren't there for me blah blah blah." It's always someone else's fault.

I don't know if women hiding what they're up to is something to do with avoiding conflict, or making sure she has a backup plan, or just cowardice, but they will flake on you in a second.

It's because women have no sense of honor. And they expect someone else to bail them out and clean up their messes.
>>
>>26360404
At least she tried and went so far as to make out with you.
If she didnt try to like you she would have never touched you.
>>
>>26360619
Why would OP send this if they just weren't compatible? The girl did nothing wrong and you want to troll her? A real bitch would've tried to use OP for his money.
>>
>>26368271
Its just a girl OP was dating. It ended up not working out. Why are people so buttfrustrated when someone else honestly doesn't feel the same way? She gave OP a chance and tried to be close to him but wasn't feeling it and you guys want to hate her for being honest? Kek
>>
At least she was honest and upfront about it and didn't do it in a mocking way.

Respond with "I appreciate your honesty. It was fun while it lasted." Then cut all contact.
>>
>>26361406
I have a hard time believing this just from personal experience. I've seen attractive guys, and yeah, they do get laid pretty often. However, the most successful guys I've seen have always been violent sociopaths that were pretty mediocre in the looks department.
>>
>>26361592
Why? So she can give him a second helping of the shit she put in that text?
>You're such a nice guy and any girl would be lucky to have you, except for me because I find you sexually repulsive.
Advice from women on this stuff is, at best, full of worthless platitudes and at worst she thinks you're harassing her by asking in the first place.
>>
>>26367684

Men care more about their mates staying monogamous than women care about their mates staying monogamous.

If a woman sleeps around, she can get pregnant from another guy, and trick him into raising genes that aren't his. That would be a huge waste of time and resources on someone else's genes. Sexual jealousy probably evolved in males to prevent cuckoldry like that. Men have killed women for sleeping around. Although if resources are abundant, it might be overlooked.

If a guy sleeps around, he can't get pregnant. He might father children by other women, but women are attracted to players, it shows that he is in demand, popular. It's possible that his children by other women could take attention off her children, but only if he leaves her and stops providing for her. Women will happily share an alpha male with other women. Women will stay by a prominent cheating spouse. Just like Hillary Clinton stayed with Bill Clinton after his affair with Monica Lewinsky.

Women are actually more hypergamous than men. Guys can have children well until their 90s. Women can have children only until menopause. Men produce tons of sperm every second, and sperm accrues more mutations than eggs. The high production rate and high mutation rate of sperm is the main driver of human evolution, the major randomizer in human evolution.

Throughout human history, microbes have been a constant enemy of human life. So it benefits a woman if her children have different immune systems. Which is why women are attracted to men with significantly different major histocompatibility complexes than themselves.

It's better for a woman to have children by 5 different guys. It's better for a man that all the kids he's feeding are his. These goals are at odds.
>>
>>26367869

lol why only 2 you super alpha you?
>>
>>26368319
Because of reasons
Because now OP could give out a sense of false supremacy of going out on top
>>
>>26360404
At least she was honest and rejected you in a decent manner.
>>
>>26360404
Use the classic anon
>"k"

it never fails.

>K? K to what anon???
>everything
>>
>>26361565
Bipolar doesn't always involve going from happy to angry dummy
>>
>>26367955

Someone can certainly be confident and smart. But smart people are more likely to know their limitations.

Stupid people tend to be more confident than smart people.

>The Dunning-Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which relatively unskilled persons suffer illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability to be much higher than it really is. Dunning and Kruger attributed this bias to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their own ineptitude and evaluate their own ability accurately. Their research also suggests corollaries: highly skilled individuals may underestimate their relative competence and may erroneously assume that tasks which are easy for them are also easy for others.

>incompetent people will:
>fail to recognize their own lack of skill
>fail to recognize the extent of their inadequacy
>fail to recognize genuine skill in others

>subjects with true ability tended to underestimate their relative competence

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge" -Charles Darwin

With women being attracted to confidence, that gives a disadvantage to intelligent men, and gives an advantage to complete idiots like, say, George W. Bush.
>>
>>26368801
>false supremacy
Why do you think that is even relevant to someone's honesty and giving OP the benfit of the doubt? There is something wrong with you people and you're the only reason you don't have a gf.
>>
>>26368373

Did you reply to the right person?

I was talking about when women cheat on guys and blindside them and blame the guy for not knowing, saying "you should have seen it coming."

In my post I wasn't referring to OP and a relationship not working out after 3 weeks. I mean, the girl in OP's post showed more integrity than most women.

These days I wouldn't be surprised if a woman ended a relationship by sending a guy a picture of her sucking another guy's cock.
>>
>>26368534

If you don't have that killer instinct, how is she supposed to eat Woolly Mammoth ribs while she's pregnant and laid up? She needs meat.
>>
>>26360404
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2W1Wi2U9sQ
>>
>>26364346
Really? It came off as patronizing with her trying to be the "good" person here by feeding OP a bunch of empty platitudes.

If she really nice, she would have been blunt

"hey listen dude, sorry but this isn't working out. I don't find x and y attractive, this and that bla bla bla. Sorry friend, I thought it could have worked but it just isn't."

But no, she went the route every woman takes to come of as the nice person

"You're so nice!"
"Any girl would be happy to be with you!"

Empty dribbles.
>>
File: 1449023626545.jpg (53KB, 600x812px) Image search: [Google]
1449023626545.jpg
53KB, 600x812px
>>26367365

I hate this. I hate everything. The constant mind games, shit testing, performances, and endless posturing just to have a girl that doesn't look like a chinless frogbeast smile when she hugs you, or let you put your dick in a vagina. The day we can finally legitimately not care about women anymore without all the drawbacks of castration is the day I'll finally find some contentment in life.
>>
>>26367267
This is just human nature.
>>
>>26367365
Then my Zen-like detachment from all things should be getting me laid left and right.
That is not happening.
>>
>>26368319
>They made out
Is kissing not sacred anymore?
>>
>>26367365
>Chads don't. If a woman turns down a Chad, no matter, he can immediately go to the next one in line.

The problem is, that this isn't a healthy sign of a sustainable civilization.

Fatherless children produced by chads only perpetuate the confusion of caring about what females think.

This leads to more feminine men who become even further submissive and protective of women.
>>
>>26370250
What is your (original) point?
>>
>>26367267
It all sounds reasonable to me. If you can't keep up, you weren't worthy in the first place.
>>
>>26371456
My point is that what the post I replied to states applies to all people, not just women.
>>
>>26371534
Men fight today with their hands tied behind their backs only expected to use their minds and play around female mind games which men in the pasts never really did play around until recently.

In the past men could use force to avoid dealing with the shit-testing and women were aware of this so this is why they didn't do it.

Force was outlawed because weaker men who could not compete both physically and mentally, opted for a world that only used the mental as the only tool allowed in gaining access to reproduction.

"Worthy" is only half-true in todays world where many good honest men whom have the potential to be dominant in a world where both the physical and the mental traits are allowed to be expressed are thrown aside by men whom either express mental dominance (PUAs) or have so little of it they bypass the negative consequences of having good mental traits.(Chads)

When you put in in this perspective then rape and kidnapping dont seem as evil as they first seem. In fact perhaps it is evil to allow such a woman to have dumber children only because you allowed her to breed according to her choices and instincts instead of the choices of a man who wishes to preserve himself and his ancestry.
Thread posts: 197
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.