[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

easiest diy at home suicide methods??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: my life.jpg (8KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
my life.jpg
8KB, 226x223px
hey r9k whats the easiest way to commit suicide quickly? preferably one that doesnt require me to leave the house and that i can do right now
>>
Hang yourself

Not original
>>
Lay head on train tracks.

If you don't leave a note and act like you tripped and fell it'll be deemed an accident.

/thread
>>
>>26360048
how? i dont have any rope or cords i could use
>>
stuff a plastic bag down your throat
>>
>>26360070
Use a belt, tie some clothes together, or sheets. Anything works really
>>
>>26360024
Garage and car on. Take a nap and say goodbye.
>>
>>26360098
ive got a belt, what can i hang myself from and how do i make sure itll kill me? i dont want to be paralyzed
>>
Starve yourself. You would beg for life after 5 days.
>>
>>26360124
fuck you i want actual advice dont come here with that bullshit normie faggot
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 272x185px
>>26360068

> be dead with head exploded by train
> cops come to see
> act like i tripped
> mfw they believe me
>>
Jump from a high building.

It has to be more than six storeys.
>>
would tying a cord around my neck and legs and laying down on my bed kill me or would i spaz out and end up paralyzed
>>
>>26360706
please respond

original ccomment
>>
The best suicide is one where they don't know
Buy a broken boiler of sabotage a working one and take a nap next to it
You will never wake up and it will be deemed an accident
>>
>>26360783
i dont care if people know i want out asap and i want to know if >>26360706
would work or not bc i dont want to be paralyzed
>>
>>26360024
Do you have a bathtub?

Do you have a toaster?

The good ol' toaster in a tub is a classic
>>
File: FB_IMG_1453795177469.jpg (43KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1453795177469.jpg
43KB, 539x960px
The only suicide that works 100% is slitting your wrists in the tub.
It is a pretty comfy way to die just light up some candles and put on some music. If you are afraid of cutting just down a shit load of drugs.
>>
>>26360804
It won't work
You'll just fuck yourself
You will die if nobody finds you in 5 days
>>
>>26360024
>get salt
>as much as possible in water
>inject into veins
>get heartattack
>>
>>26360855
what if i hung myself from the stair rail?
>>
>>26360880
Can the stair rail hold you?
Can the rope hold you?
Also dying by hanging is an awful death just drown yourself
>>
>>26360919
pretty sure if you cut off blood flow to the brain you pass out in a couple seconds
>>
>>26360024
>hey r9k whats the easiest way to commit suicide quickly? preferably one that doesnt require me to leave the house and that i can do right now

Same thing you'd do in prison.

Hang yourself with a bedsheet.

For something that would be less distressing (since a buildup of CO2 in the blood leads to a panic response, like when you hold you breath, or strangle yourself), buy a nitrogen tank on Amazon. You might also need an air pressure regulator. I also don't know what volume of nitrogen you need. Inhale pure nitrogen for about 15 minutes (or more, can't say for sure), you'll pass out, and you'll eventually undergo brain death, and die. Like falling asleep.
>>
Godspeed Anon, surely no amount of physical pain can come close to the amount of mental pain we've had to endure.

>Jump in front of a train
>Die
>Everybody knows they failed you
>Make them live with that
>Piss off a bunch of normies by making them all late for work too

It's a win-win
>>
>buy aluminium powder
>mix with sulfur powder
>burn it with blow torch
>pour water on the ash
>inhale fumes
>die of hydrogen sulfide poisoning
>>
>>26360024
Bungee cord asphyxiation
Can't believe no one has caught onto this yet
It's suicide made ezpz

>elastic force alone can cut off blood supply without having to tie a cord really tight or use your body weight

It has to be just the right length/strength, tho
>>
>>26360880
I've got some advice if you want to hang yourself, don't fuck it up or get caught in the act. A friend of mine lost blood pressure to her brain but was saved by her parents when they heard her. Now her brain doesn't work properly and she's in a psychiatric ward so she won't get a second chance for a long time. Think carefully before you continue OP, you could just make shit worse.
>>
>>26360024

If you have a car and a garage, just sit in the car, turn it on, let it idle in the garage until you die from carbon monoxide. If the garage has too much ventilation, you might need to duct tape a hose to the exhaust pipe, and put the hose into a window that has been slightly rolled down.

This would also work with other internal combustion engines, like a generator or a small motor, and an enclosed area.

Although, the Nazis first used carbon monoxide from running trucks, until they switched to Zyklon B. So maybe carbon monoxide has some drawbacks, although people die from it all the time, it's why they invented carbon monoxide detectors.
>>
>>26360024
Why aren't any of you jap crap anime fags proposing Seppuku?
In my honest opinion that is the ONLY respectable way of commiting suicide.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seppuku

Btw, OP is uncreative as fuck.
>>
>>26360964
This. Why do you fear, let's say, 5 minutes of pain if you die in the end ? Cut your throat, if you go deep enough to slice your arteries, it's a guaranteed death. Do you think you have the balls ?
>>
thx 4 the advice guys i appreciate it im gonna go hang myself
>>
>>26361056
Seppuku requires a friend with a sword to put you out of your misery, otherwise it's just stabbing yourself with a kitchen knife like a fag.
>>
>>26361056
>suicide
>respectable
That's the opposite intention
>>
>>26361141
Well then I guess he could eat his own shit until he dies of dysentery.
>>
>>26361092

Hanging can lead to death by a broken neck. But I think in many cases it leads to death by suffocation. That's not necessarily a good feeling. Do you know the panic you feel when you hold your breath for as long as possible? Now imagine feeling that horrible feeling until you're dead. That's what dying by hanging would be like.
>>
>>26361161
Gotta find a balance
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.