[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anon, you got a gf? >haha, yeah, anon must be a player!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1415823384082.jpg (57KB, 960x860px) Image search: [Google]
1415823384082.jpg
57KB, 960x860px
>anon, you got a gf?
>haha, yeah, anon must be a player!
>Nah, I'm single
>how come
>not really interested in dating
>huh...? Anon, are you like, a virgin?
>Yeah
>haha, wow, seriously!? Your like 20 something right?
>24

That was 2 weeks ago. None of my female colleagues speak to me anymore. Just usually a hey. My only friend at work tells me everyone makes fun of me when I'm not around.

I wish I was a NEET again. I dread going to work everyday and seeing these people.
>>
That's so fucking stupid OP
Sorry people are retarded
>>
>>26359603
Can't you just not care
Get over yourself you're fuckin 24 and still let this get to you
>>
Caring deeply that someone else has had sex before is a low class thing
>>
>>26359640
I try man. It honestly didn't really bother me at first. I just hate how all of a sudden the whole dynamic of the workplace just fucking changed after one moment. Like I was sort of cool with these people. We laughed and joked around. Now all of a sudden everyone is a condescending fuck. I have now deal with people being a dick at home and work.

I just want to pack my shit and leave everyone behind. Fuck people.
>>
>>26359603
Its nature. They see you as a reject, unfit to pass on your genetics to the next generation. They dont even know it. Its just instinct. Instinct they live by, instinct they are bound to.

They will never transcend or find the meaning to this life. In fact, it is wasted on them. They deserve nothing more then eternal silence.
>>
Stop telling people you're a virgin. It's not really any of their business either way but if they ask just say you've done it to avoid suspicion. No one needs to know the truth.
>>
>>26359603
get on tinder and fuck somebody you faggot
>>
>>26359603
It's a great feeling being hated
learn to adapt to it
start ignoring them dehumanizing them
they are just meat why have formalities if they are obviously conspiring against you
don't be surprised if you get a warning from HR
or fired suddenly so make the most of it before then
>>
>>26359744
Or just stop being a virgin
>>
>>26359928
Robots lose their shit when you tell them that so I just went easy
>>
>>26359959
Yeah well if he keeps thinking his behaviors are normal he'll keep doing it.
>>26359603
Get laid faggot
>>
File: 1448823082347.png (183KB, 550x534px) Image search: [Google]
1448823082347.png
183KB, 550x534px
our fault not getting a more autistic job, have fun shoving papers all day while everyone around talks about having sex

>being kind to women
>not having messy hair and the thousand yard stair but still doing your job better than others
>joking and talking with women

you brought this to yourself
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.