[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /r9k/ hate black people? Is it like how hispanics hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: polirl.webm (451KB, 448x255px) Image search: [Google]
polirl.webm
451KB, 448x255px
Why does /r9k/ hate black people? Is it like how hispanics hate blacks because they're jealous they're stealing all the "I'm so oppressed" points?
>>
we don't. /r9k/ is a racism-free board. blackbots are our brothers. only /pol/ faggots think otherwise.
>>
>>26358425
>>26358728

we don't, but shut the fuck up already about race mixing with blacks god damn.
>>
>>26358728
I wouldn't say racism-free board nigger. But yeah anyone race of males can be a robot.
>>
>>26358728
>/r9k/ is a racism-free board
speak for yourself nigger lover
>>
>>26358765
Any race can be a robot but a nigger is a nigger
>>
>>26358425
Nope I hate blacks and I am hispanic, they always act like a minority but their culture is the reason why they are in that position. If they didn't had that thug culture they would be in a better situation now. This happens in USA and other countries.
>>
>>26358839
Fuck off you smelly beaner manlet shitstain. I dont identify with thug culture.
>>
Whites cannot be robots
original
>>
>>26358839
Your home country's culture is abysmal and that's why you're even here in the first place.
>>
>>26358728
Sure, but fuck niggers and sjws
>>
I've met more blacks who fall under the category of "robots" than whites.
>>
We hate mayates because they harass our women and stay up all night blasting their shitty music and shouting.

White people should have a somewhat smaller piece of the pie but they're good at organizing things and generally stable. Asians are pretty cool. But Blacks just wreck everything they touch.
>>
>>26358907
By using insults you remind me why I despise niggers. You guys are disgusting.
>>
>>26358962
No, that's because the problems ameritards caused there. Otherwise it would not be necessary.
>>
>>26358995

Exactly. If people think there's a lot of unwanted White and Asian guys they haven't met many Black people.

White girls dream about having a guy to themselves and eventually decide to settle. Even a pretty average White guy can get a woman eventually.

Black chicks have resigned themselves to getting knocked up by Tyrone. If you're not some top dog thug you don't have a chance with them.
>>
Black people have a terrible crab mentality, and will pull you down to their level if you rise above. Trust me I'm black, and I go against the grain of all the black stereotypes.
>>
>>26359124
>cartels are the U.S's fault
>corruption is the U.S's fault
try again Carlos
>>
>>26358425
Nigger. Nigger. Nigger. Nigger... Gotta love the bots that think they're better or any different than anyone else on /r9k/ lul. Tons of edgy try hards. We all know that these unloved fags wouldn't voice their opinions IRL
I've been a blackbot for 6 years now and could barely give a fuck about why I'm hated here.
>>
>>26359175
Corruption is our fault, but regarding those crime organizations would not exist if you fuckers stopped buying their products.
>>
>>26359264
>say it to me in real life not online
Why do black people use "..." so often? It's like a surefire way of telling that a person is black. I'm black, and I just don't get it.
>>
File: 1453869761803.webm (451KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1453869761803.webm
451KB, 720x404px
>>26358425
i'm white as snow and i fucking hate niggers.
I think they're literally the bottom peg of humanity.
>>
>>26359133
This nigga shops at hot topic and instead of speaking in slang he goes: Rawr x3 *nuzzles*
>>
The whole world outside of Africa dislikes and looks down on black people.

Negroes like to tell themselves that white people are their enemy and that their situation is all white people's fault, but the truth is that as niggers they get treated better in white north american and western european countries than they do in the middle east, north africa, eastern europe, south and central america, the far east or india.
>>
I don't hate blacks as a whole but growing up in a majority black neighborhood and school has made me generally wary around them. Being hispanic and somewhat lightskinned they labeled me the defacto "white" kid and regularly gave me shit around the campus.

So fucking glad I moved out of that shithole a long time ago, the amount of harrassment I received on a daily basis at some points had me bordering on columbine levels of insanity
>>
>>26358425
Well, think of it this way: who likes black people besides liberals?
>>
>>26359331
That doesn't even make sense.
oh my fucking god fucking original
>>
>>26358728
>/r9k/ is a racism-free board

hey reddit
>>
>>26359344
Well meme'd my nig. In reality I played/listened to music that wasn't hip hop.

You know, I think calling someone a nigger is justified if they act like you, that is if you're not baiting, of course
>>
>>26358728
We need more blackbot threads to show solidarity.
>>
>>26359387
Like all the black twitter pictures and my mom and everything, they all overuse "..." in their typing. I don't know why. It's usually black people or >40 yr old moms
>>
>>26359337
too bad you originated from us fag lol
>>
>>26359440
We were all fish, my man
>>
>>26359427
Lets make new board only for blacks, fuck white pleb race
>>
hispanics dont hate black people because "they are stealing all the oppression points"

who told you that lie faggot
>>
>>26359124
>but black culture is 100% the fault of blacks and no way influenced by years of abuse
Nice two way street my guy
>>
>>26358839
Thug culture doesn't really exist outside of the U.S
>>
>>26358425
because they can be openly racist. because crime statistics. because lower average iq. because aids.
>>
>>26359045
Do you actually think we care about what some inferior, small dicked MANLET thinks of us? lol btfo and go clean my toilet
>>
because they have raging hormones and low IQ which makes them brutish and unproductive.
>>
Hey blackbots, are you really robots or are you just black normies?
>>
>>26359672
I'm a full blown robot, Thinking about going on medication to deal with society and become normal
>>
>>26359331
Was OP asking a serious question or was this all just b8 to get bots to say nigger a couple times?
>>26359672
........................................................................................................................................................
>>
>>26359440
Thanks for proving that white people are on a higher level of evolution than niggers.
>>
I don't get why racists say that black people commit a lot of crime, and show statistics from the U.S.A. If you were to say they commit a lot of crime, you'd have to show crime statistics for a country that has more than 1% of blacks in it.
>>
>>26359747
If you're asking if was serious, I am. Black people overuse elipsises
>>
>>26359440

The Out of Africa theory is rapidly crumbling.

They just found remains in China from an age when scientists didn't think humans existed outside of Africa.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.