[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ughhh I just started my period. What would you guys recommend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1405603239202.png (12KB, 264x225px) Image search: [Google]
1405603239202.png
12KB, 264x225px
Ughhh I just started my period. What would you guys recommend I do to stop these cramps?
>>
Don't curl up into a ball. Stretch those cramperinos out girly.
>>
>>26356425
put a pinecone up your cunt
>>
vaginal massage is a well known remedy
>>
Warm bath
>>
File: 1452442394098.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1452442394098.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>26356425
menopause
>>
bullet through your brainstem
>>
You can talk to me on steam, qt
>>
>>26356488
Kek. Dubs never lie.
>>
>>26356425
take a bunch of pain meds if you have any

even advil works. the cramps were so bad for me that I took a handful of advil, like 15, then the cramps went away. I wouldn't do that again but take a lot.

your mom's/aunts prescription pain pills work the best tho
>>
le zex
>>
a high dose of cannabinoids
it worked for Queen Victoria
>>
It never fucking fails
>>
>>26356425
some of chad's cock chowder you gross roastie
>>
File: Atrocitus.jpg (59KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
Atrocitus.jpg
59KB, 500x492px
>>26356425
Salty lemon-juice & battery acid douche should do the trick.

works for me fampai
>>
>>26356425
I would highly recommened you post pictures for informational reasons
>>
>>26356425
>period pains meme

Doesn't remotely hurt as bad as girls make it out to be.

Chronic kidney stoner here, I win
>>
go suck some dick rostie whore
>>
/r9k/ literally always fall for this bait. Just because one time a girl really did post it doesn't mean it's always a girl doing it.
>>
File: rainingmilk.jpg (64KB, 359x363px) Image search: [Google]
rainingmilk.jpg
64KB, 359x363px
>>26356566
I got those to. Pretty big all the way back since I was 13. I would get them every 8-9 months.

Turns out I was drinking way too much milk. I've always been a tall glass a milk guy since I was a kid. I loved it more than soda. Whenever we went to restaurants I always asked what milk they had. Chocolate milk was a delicacy to me. I rarely drank it because I didn't want to get accustomed to it more than regular milk. Whole milk is my favorite by far skim milk is dead to me. I actually like Almond and Soy Milk too. So I was drinking way too much milk and it kept hurting to pee. I figured out it was the milk when I was ~16. But not couldn't stop. My parental units didn't help either. They both kep drinking milk and if it was around then I wanted it. Milk.

So the milk was causing them for me because I drank too much and calcium built up. My parental units were body builder/models and I was a chubby cheeky asthmatic who needed his inhaler during long walks. But here in lies the problem. They worked out and ate large caloric meals. I didn't move from my room most days and ate the same meals and drank the same Milk.

I'm fat now and still have Kidney stones. But now I'm an adult. So I go to my doc and he gives me high grade pk's. Then I pass out or feel unhinged all day while drinking fuckloads of water. Then the next morning I wake up, pass the stone, and pour myself the tallest glass of Milk I have.
>>
>>26357227
I pretty much became addicted to oxycontin because of it.

Robots will never know true pain until they get a kidney stone
>>
>>26357227
Fuck man... ive started the Gallon Of Milk A Day thing to bulk up a bit... am i fucked if i keep it up?
>>
sit on my face and leak period blood juices down my mouth please
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.