[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no slavaboo girl to play military/survivalism simulators

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: fgoodnight_punpun_v03_p_067.jpg (238KB, 728x1015px) Image search: [Google]
fgoodnight_punpun_v03_p_067.jpg
238KB, 728x1015px
>no slavaboo girl to play military/survivalism simulators and obsess over /k/ stuff with
>no alternative rock girl to do jam sessions, experiment with music and record with
>no equally-miserable sadsack girl to talk about loneliness and frustrations with
>no literary girl who likes to read and write and talk about linguistics to learn languages with
>no programmer girl to work on game and utility projects, and horde and organize files with

I think that sharing interests and focusing inwardly together is the strongest way of bonding. It's what I want the most, a girl to share those things with.
>>
I hoped this would be relatable.
>>
>>26355500
>wanting a gf anymore

you do cool stuff though, anon.
>>
>>26356630
I wish I could stop wanting a girlfriend, or other people in general really, but I can't stop letting it gnaw at me every day.

I've consciously given up and accepted it, but I keep wondering for how much longer I will dwell on this before I finally give up completely.
>>
>>26355500
>horde
>can't spell but wants a "literary gf"
>>
>>26356849
I was entirely sure I was going to fuck up some word and get this response.
I accept it.
>>
>>26356521
No one will have sympathy for this, because it's more or less the male equivalent of:
>tfw no white 6'4" investment banker bf

You think you're being reasonable to ask for a gf with similar interests, but that is not the case.

It takes a lot of time spent alone (or with equally unpopular friends) to develop those kind of interests, which might seem normal to someone here, but are considered obscure and autistic by the majority of men, let alone women.

The only possible way for a girl to be exposed to these things is through a nerd-chad hybrid who she broke up with, but is still obsessed with. So she will seek out other men with those interests in order to recreate old feelings.
>>
File: 1438603768817.jpg (129KB, 460x578px) Image search: [Google]
1438603768817.jpg
129KB, 460x578px
>>26357561
This explains why I never knew what the fuck girls did when they went home from school, I knew at least that boys would play outside or play vidya

So they truly are as shallow as I imagined them? They don't have a social pressure on them to have a hobby so they just become flavorless bland husks with little in the way of ambition beyond their preconceived notion of success
>>
>>26356849
That's why he needs his literary gf
>>
File: aaaa_2.jpg (71KB, 510x506px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa_2.jpg
71KB, 510x506px
>tfw no gardener gf to learn how to grow and cook delicious food with
>tfw no shoegaze gf to make depressing music with
>tfw no weeb gf to learn japanese together with
>>
File: These Pretzels.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
These Pretzels.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>2001+30-15
>Needing people other than yourself

If you want a companion, get a fucking dog.
>>
>>26357561
I guess this is so, isn't it.
I've been vaguely considering these kinds of ideas before about how hopeless it is finding somebody who has experienced exactly the right conditions to be someone who would share interests with me to the same degree, and also be someone that would want to be around me and that I would want to be around. Then of course are the poor odds of us meeting anywhere.

Hope is something I want to be rid of as soon as possible. It does nothing but exhaust me, and it fucking hurts.
>>
>no fatalistic coffee to smoke a cigarette over drip coffee and lament ennui with
>>
>>26357691
>So they truly are as shallow as I imagined them?
that's a bit unfair, I think women are just acting according to their biological directives. Women are guaranteed to have a chance at reproduction just by virtue of being a woman, so they spend their time developing personal relationships that will ensure the material well-being and safety of them and their children.

Men on the other hand need to distinguish themselves in order to reproduce, so they venture further afield to find a niche in which they feel they can become dominant (sometimes going completely off the rails in the process).
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.