[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cashier at McDonald's asked me how my meal was as I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: bobby.jpg (74KB, 439x540px) Image search: [Google]
bobby.jpg
74KB, 439x540px
>Cashier at McDonald's asked me how my meal was

as I was walking out. I told her "give my compliments to the chef", winked at her, and walked out. Haha
>>
>>26354816
I'm so sorry that had to happen to you.

Speaking as a former fast food cashier, I can almost guarantee she will forget about it after tomorrow
>>
Wow, at least it's only one event,
She could have asked you what you ment by that
>>
>>26354847
dunno she went out of her way to ask me and not anyone else.
>>
>>26354816
Pretty funny response tbqh
>>
>>26354816
i dont get it. what is wrong with this?
>>
>>26354816
She probably thought that you were a tremendous faggot, I recommend never returning to that eating establishment.
>>
Thanks Governor Jindall??
>>
Is everyone on this board indian/brown?
>>
>>26354893
I thought the same. It's funny as fuck op.
>>
OP your reaction was gold, but I wonder if they did something to your food.
>>
>>26355071
fuck, this is actually a good point.
>>
>>26354960
/r9k/ is a Hindu image board. if you are not brown, you might be looking for /pol/
>>
>>26354990
>>26354893
Yeah but OP probably sperged out and it went more like
>"my c-compliments to the *mumble mumble*..."
>"What?"
>winks and runs out the door
>>
>>26354816
maybe the workers put something in it like cum or boogers :DDD
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 640x1136px
I don't get it tbqh
What's the joke? Seems normal to me
>>
>>26355565
autism
>she said something strange, something you wouldn't normally hear
>OP replied with something equally as strange to counteract and show he is "in" with the joke
>Give my compliments to the chef
>mcdonalds chef aren't really chef's
>thats something you might say at a high quality retaurant
>mcdonalds.
>>
>>26355613
and he didn't even bang that shit?
>>
>>26354816

did you report them to the manager?
>>
>>26354816
wagecucks literally BTFO
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.