[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so few women do anything interesting? Serious question.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: sad anju.gif (2MB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
sad anju.gif
2MB, 500x470px
Why do so few women do anything interesting? Serious question.
>>
>>26351601
Yet you are so interested in them. How sad.
>>
>>26351601
They're fucking casuals, dude.
>>
Even girls who play video games are fucking garbage. Its always something online thats fucking social. Its always MMOs or MOBAs or shit on steam. They can't comprehend playing something by yourself. Everything is still fucking social.
>>
>>26351682
>playing video games
>interesting
>>
Its because women achieve maximum profits ( money or fame ) by being average at things.
Only man go through the extra mile because we have actual interests beyond money and fame.
>>
Out of curiosity, what would you consider interesting? I have a lot of interests, but to be completely honest, I hardly ever do anything but sit on the computer and use the internet. What do you guys do that you consider interesting?
>>
>>26351601
Maybe you're not interested in the things they're interested in.
>>
>>26351842
Things that require you to have real dedication.
Here is a example:
Normie
>Likes to watch netflix and say he is a movie/TV show enthusiast
>plays whatever popular shit comes up in his local vydia/steam store
>the most obscure shit he plays is nostalgia shovelware from his childhood
this person is uninteresting
however lets take the AVGN as a example of a videogame enthusiast
>played vydia since he was young
>ever since he has collected rare games before collecting games was a thing
>used his passion for movie making and vydia to become the pioneer of videogame internet shows
see the difference roastie?
>>
>>26352054
I'm a robot, thanks.

Also, this is still really just playing video games. I'm fine with an answer like that; it makes me feel better about not having any real hobbies, but is it an accurate answer? Do fellow robots do anything at all besides vidya and internets?
>>
>>26351842
doing something somewhat constructive, art (stupid fucking doodles don't count), music (having songs written for you doesn't count), film making, game development, etc. etc.
>>
They don't have to be, just exist.
>>
>>26352159
But these things aren't actually constructive, not in any more technical a sense than shit-posting on 4chan is. You just apply that label to hobbies you consider respectable. That's okay, but I want to know what exactly those hobbies are.

You did tell me, so it was a good answer. Thanks. How often would someone "practice" one of these hobbies, or any of them? I sometimes make art, but it is very rare, so I can't call it a hobby.
>>
it's only about .01 percent of men that do anything interesting either

whatever
>>
>>26352211
Being able to make some form of art is much more constructive & interesting, in my opinion, than hobbies not related to creation. Do women just have less passion to actually do anything creative?
>>
>>26352144
Well robots are poor introverts who either work dead end jobs or suck up benefits. Real robots can't afford expensive hobbies and most of real robots are too apathetic to develop them in the first place.
Not to mention the fact that hobbies are mostly normalfag central except /tg/. /tg/ is love /tg/ is life .
And just so we are clear, unless you're really really dedicated to the point where it becomes productive, Vydia isn't a hobby.
Animu and internet isn't a hobby period.
>>
>>26352260
I'm a fucking guy and a fucking robot god damn what am I doing wrong that people keep suspecting me of being a fucking normie
>>
Why do so few people on /r9k/ do anything interesting? Serious question.
>>
>>26352266
Thanks, good answer. I suspected that most robots don't have true hobbies, and I am comforted by this, because it makes me feel less inadequate.
>>
>>26352283
when you spend enough time here you develop a sixth sense that allows you to identify the poster's affiliation by identifying patterns present in their posts and comparing them to other posts from identified posters.
TL:DR you sound like a normie making these dumb condescending questions.
>>
Men don't do anything interesting either. In comparison.
>>
>>26352408

How come nearly everything of worth was invented and built by men then?

rekt, roast beef
>>
File: 1454976946260.jpg (165KB, 602x594px) Image search: [Google]
1454976946260.jpg
165KB, 602x594px
you could say the same thing about guys. A vast majority OF ALL people these days don't have hobbies, they ether watch netflix or play games and then ask why everyone else is boring. meanwhile they're just as boring
>>
>>26352616
most people do nothing, but out of those who do, the men vastly outnumber the women.
>>
File: 1450035893293.png (876KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450035893293.png
876KB, 600x600px
>>26352054
Your not better because you play fucking obscure video games. It's still video games and it's still shit that has no benefit to yourself or society. And it doesn't make you interesting to just consume a type of media like everyone else. You are no different than the kids playing cod all day, you both won't gain anything from it
>>
>>26352679
okay, if you say so pal. if hating woman helps you sleep at night, believe whatever bullshit you want to.
>>
>>26351601
what game is that? i like low poly subdivision based graphics, this is the real old school not 16bit 2d shit every indie is making in the past 6 years
>>
Because there's no such thing as "interesting" in an objective way. The same goes for "taste".

I couldn't give a fuck about 99% of the shit you shitters claim is "interesting" even if I tried.

Oh so you watch cartoons that were originally made for gook kids. Or you obsess over virtual toys. Or you draw, sing, play an instrument. Or maybe you like hiking or exploring!

Guess what? I don't give a fuck, all that shit probably makes you gay. I spend my free time working out and either reading philosophy, watching films or listening to music. That's all I fucking do. That's what's interesting to me and I've seen people here saying these things aren't even hobbies. I don't care, I enjoy them. I'd rather talk to some ultra-fedora who also obsesses over fedora books than spend a minute listening to you babbling about your "uninteresting" hobbies, faggots. See?
>>
>>26353824
you read garbage, your work outs are half-assed, you don't understand a quarter of the philosophy you read, and
>films
>not kino

by the way, hip-hop isn't music
>>
Most interesting things are either inherently risky or carry social risk. Women are gatherers, and thus biologically programmed to be more risk averse than men are.
>>
>>26353797

>trolling this hard
>>
>>26351601
How many women do you know well enough to determine that about them?
>>
>>26351601

because interesting is relative

to her maybe her sorority is interesting

but not vidya or anime
>>
>>26351601
because easy mode men will like them even if they are boring,have not intelligence, or no skills.
>>
>>26351601
why would they ?
they are normies.
let me explain this
they dont need to impress anything... they dont need to improve. they dont need to make a move to find a bf or anything
we are the ones who need that
why we ( guys) make interesting shit
because we get bored easily ...
women work out ?
no. they dont. they are happy being skinny or with belly and short and cute :3
but what if we dont work out... we are gonna get obese as fuck and no one of the girls gonna find us atractive or interesting
so we work out.. for our own interest ? NO
we work out to look better to try to impress a girl.
we need to play instruments to look cool in front of people
we read philosophy ,
and we got tired of the real word and play offline NOT social vidya
we paint or write or shit

while women stay at stacies house drinking and listening to music and thinking about the A PACK of chad.

women are normies.... why do you think that shy girls emo girls innocent girls emo girls , introverted girls, gamer girls, girls who read, girls with glasses have THAT ammount of attention and have a lot of orbiters
because they are different than the normie swag, brainless, party teenager girl.

they dont need to look interesting to us ... we cannot (sadly) just chose a girl and then brutally rape her and make her our wife

WE are the ones that need to look interesting to them..

only for that i want islam be the only one religion worldwide lol

aaaaaaaahh but anyway .. its my opinion so if you dont like
dont hit me.
>>
File: OurTrueLord.png (618KB, 474x619px) Image search: [Google]
OurTrueLord.png
618KB, 474x619px
>>26353824
>. I spend my free time working out
> working out
get
the fuck
away from here you normie bastard. you are the cancer of this glorious board. fucking asshole.
>>
>>26354039
>men just do everything in order to impress other people and have no real interests of their own
>>
>>26353912
fuck off, i really don't know what game it is
and 2d indie games are shit, pardon, 2d indie platformers, because they don't know to code something else
>>
Because you only talk to basic bitches assuming you talk to any girls at all. In Canada like 30-40% of woman are actually half interesting. I think the cold forces them to find interests other than tanning and looking hot.
>>
>>26351842
doing something for the passion of it and not because you want to get attention from the opposite sex. having your own opinions and styles instead of having this herd mentality you woman have. hur dur that is trendy I am going to blindly copy it.
>>
>>26352578
this these fucking cunts will be dying out in the cold if men did not build that roof over their heads.
>>
>>26354159
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

I hate /v/idya, but I love old school zelda
>>
>>26354159
FYCKINg NOOORMIEEEEE
GEEET OOOOOOOOUUUUUT
>>
>>26354199
This. You can tell from the get-go if someone's "into" something because everyone's doing it (thus, giving them a "better" chance at getting the puss/Chad cock) or if they're doing it because they genuinely like it. It's this distinction that normally determines whether someone's shitty or not.
>>
Bought an electric keyboard for $100 bucks so I could write my own songs.

Currently writing a waltz.

I'm also teaching myself programming with Java. Besides that, I make sure to read 25 pages of a book every day, which is usually done before bed.

Besides that, shitposting and lifting are my hobbies.
>>
>>26353625
thanks roast beef
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.