[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I love you" "I love you too" if you say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: No I Love YOU!.jpg (79KB, 1177x584px) Image search: [Google]
No I Love YOU!.jpg
79KB, 1177x584px
"I love you"
"I love you too"

if you say "i love you" the female will always without a doubt say without even thinking, "I love you too". And when they say "I love you" to you, you must without hesitation say in return "I love you too".

In theory you could trap a woman in an infinite loop by spending a whole day saying "I love you" to her, and then hypnotizing her and then making that the only thing she can say.

This could be the solution.
>>
Told my ex that once and she replied "its to early to tell anon"

Into the trash your idea goes
>>
She'll only see it as weakness. You can't ever say this.
>>
>>26345965
they've degraded love down to a colorless word that has far less meaning that it should

"I love these shoes"
"I love iced coffee"
"I love Fridays"

it means far less to them than it does to us. When was the last time you heard a guy say "love"? 95% certain he was talking about a SO when he said it.
>>
>>26346056
do you mean if you ever told a girl what i said in OP?
>>
>>26346027
My ex said first said it while I was fucking her.

it was awkward
>>
>>26346253
telling a woman "i love you" is retarded. now she knows where to hurt you the most, and when she gets even slightly bored she'll strike where itll hurt you the most
why? i dont know. women are bigger assholes than men. they enjoy making other people suffer. i think its because theyre the gatekeepers of evolution and nature is constantly trying to get rid of the weaker men.

women are the embodiment of natural selection and will try to stop you from reproducing.
>>
Uh, When I tell a girl I love her she says thats really weird and I shouldn't love her and I am a creep and she is going to call the cops.
>>
>>26346412
>theyre the gatekeepers of evolution and nature is constantly trying to get rid of the weaker men.

dude bro..
>>
And "I love you" is usually said too early now. There is no reason for that to be said before it can be sincerely meant, and there's no reason for someone to say it just because they're infatuated.

"Love" has a different meaning now than it did, and in terms of personal relationships, love is something people say while there's a spark of infatuation that drops off for one reason or another. They could say it, but that doesn't mean that's what they feel. The old, idealized romance is rare to see anywhere outside of fiction, now
>>
Jesus christ you need the red pill BAD.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.