[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies love the world and love everyone and want peace

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

Why do normies love the world and love everyone and want peace and goodwill on earth and say stupid things like be thankful?

Fuck I wish I could shoot every last normie who says that.

I can't wait for the day of the rope.
>>
>>26345816
When will this day happen anon? Also plz elaborate, I want to learn
>>
>>26345857
Probably never but I dream of a day when nukes explode destroying Hollywood and all other normie cities and all the Chads women love evaporate.

Then betas armed with automatic weapons and machine guns and shotguns storm the streets executing all alphas and normies.

The remaining females are put on trial and all the whores are hung for their brethen to see.

And traitorous normalfag scum like cyborgs and failed normies hang high from gallows. With their eyes bulging out and blood and mucus running down their nose and mouth.
>>
>>26345816
>love the world and love everyone
most normies are actually beta. Helps to avoid confrontation.

>want peace and goodwill on earth
generic empty morality that they use to gain social leverage.

>and say stupid things like be thankful?
same as above
With normies, everything is about gaining social leverage in the safest way possible.
>>
>>26345857
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Turner_Diaries

>All Jews and mixed-race individuals are summarily executed. During this time, the Organization raids a black sanctuary and discovers a cannibalism operation where blacks kidnap whites, butcher them, and then eat them. In one of the most notorious scenes in the book, the Organization raids the houses of all individuals reported to be "race traitors" in some way (such as judges, professors, lawyers, politicians, journalists, entertainers, race-mixers, etc.) drags them from their homes, and publicly hangs them in the streets in an event which comes to be known as the "Day of the Rope"
>>
>>26345903
>>26345942
Thx guys, I wouldn't mind something like this, sometimes a good purge is all it takes. I would personally hang myself after it ends desu,
>>
>>26345942
OP here

I'm writing a beta uprising version of the Turner Diaries.
>>
File: 1446414967073.jpg (330KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1446414967073.jpg
330KB, 1536x2048px
Because, lolis! Don't you want to protect this cute little thing?

Turner Diaries were fucking shit, by the way. You know in the epilogue they massacred the undesirable whites, after they started and finished a nuclear war, right?
>>
>>26346067
No children are all normies and so are babies. I'd like to watch the sweet tears of their roastie mommy and daddy as they are executed with their little cherubs screaming and crying.

They can bury their dead normie parents. After they dig their own graves and can be shot in the back of the head execution style.
>>
File: I win again, robots.jpg (24KB, 230x202px) Image search: [Google]
I win again, robots.jpg
24KB, 230x202px
>mfw cyborg
>mfw can still interact with friendly normals while stile being a robot
>mfw best of both worlds
Have fun with that beta uprising, fagola
>>
>>26346138
L8 b8 m8
>>
File: you right now.jpg (132KB, 503x711px) Image search: [Google]
you right now.jpg
132KB, 503x711px
>>26346158
No b8 here, just love seeing you autists roo at the master class.
>>
>>26346016
Post once finished, please
>>
>>26346188
Nice autism boyo
>>
>>26346202
I will bro. It's gonna be good. Really violent.

Working title is The Normie Holocaust
>>
>>26346188
>pretending that your autistic narcissistic delusions of grandeur are something to be envied
>>
>>26346246
Y-y-you too anon
>>
>>26345816

Because you're miserable and want to inflict damage upon others to compensate for some perceived pain you have felt yourself.

Rather than be happy, or find contentment, you choose to spread this misery.

It is your choice, brother. I hope you find the happiness you're looking for. I wish you the best on your journey. One day you will experience clarity.
>>
>>26345816
>Why do normies love the world and love everyone and want peace and goodwill on earth and say stupid things like be thankful?

Because they have it good, so they want to keep the status quo.
>>
File: alignment.jpg (36KB, 713x357px) Image search: [Google]
alignment.jpg
36KB, 713x357px
>>26345816
Normies are sentimentalists, they don't believe in any abstract system of ethics.

That said, we are all sapient beings, so if you value your own happiness and don't believe you are a special snowflake that leaves 2 logical options, valuing everyone's happiness or apathy.
>>
>>26346276
>Working title is The Normie Holocaust
Kek
Actual title should be The Pepe Diaries or A Robot's Diary or something along those lines
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.