[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Balding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled1.png (81KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
81KB, 300x300px
What god would sentence a 16 year old boy to balding? What god would let a 20 year old man have a hairline like pic related?

I had my youth robbed from me.
>>
>>26345384
>What god would sentence a 16 year old boy to balding?
a god that told you it's time to start lifting and get big
>What god would let a 20 year old man have a hairline like pic related?
a god who wanted you to be a badass

you only had your youth robbed from you because you didn't try to improve yourself or work with what you had. you did nothing, you robbed yourself.
loser
>>
>>26345426
Hey faggot I squat 2.5 plates after over 2 years in the gym girls don't give a shit.
>>
File: Leslie Nielsen Forbidden Planet.jpg (54KB, 1018x423px) Image search: [Google]
Leslie Nielsen Forbidden Planet.jpg
54KB, 1018x423px
I'd say it's your parents fault and bad nutrition.
>>
Dude if your test levels are so high that you're balding early you need to get out and start lifting for massive gainz.

That being said, a far-back or receding hairline is fine as long as you own it, and you aren't getting a weird bald spot in the back.

It's just part of the white guy genetic repertoire.
>>
>>26345458
>girls don't give a shit.
no shit loser
being able to lower and raise some metal is not sexy
only if you're cut like a mother fucker and live in an area that allows you to go shirtless a lot, lifting ain't gunna give you bitches
but bitches is not why you lift or why you should do anything, you pathetic pussy worshiping loser
>>
>>26345495
Nor did I say that you implied it with your 1st post. I lift to get strong and because it makes me feel good. I'm not even good at it as can be seen from my shitt progress.
>>
>>26345384
The answer is kinda kinda obvious

A god that doesn't exist
>>
File: leslie-nielsen-240.jpg (21KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
leslie-nielsen-240.jpg
21KB, 240x320px
>>26345511
It's also good for your back, so you don't spend time at doctors waiting rooms with 60. Part of my motivation, second to chicks.
>>
>>26345493
That's broscience.

When I started lifting I was weaker than the average teenage girl. I say this because I literally got beaten up by a 16 year old girl for months before I decided to deal with it. My progress has been extremly low and I still don't bench over 80 kg for reps after over 2 years in the gym.
>>
>>26345495

>you need to be badass
>being badass is having a body defined by lifting and lowering metal
>the ONLY thing this accomplishes is attract girls with a muscle fetish
>but don't do it for the girls, dude, there's plenty of legitimate reasons to lift weights like oh god I've been doing this for years and my life is still shit maybe I can convince myself all of the time and money wasted on getting swole was well-spent if I can con more people into making the same mistake
>>
>>26345554
>I literally got beaten up by a 16 year old girl for months before I decided to deal with it.

did you kick her ass?
>>
File: laugh.jpg (91KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
91KB, 640x400px
>>26345458
>2.5 plates
>2 (TWO) YEARS
>>
>>26345582
No she was my younger sister's friend and they kind of lost contact long before I got strong enough to do anything about it.
>>
>>26345458
>2.5 plates after over 2 years in the gym girls don't give a shit.
pussy weight for 2.5 years. Also, girls only care about aesthetics. Strength is for yourself.
>>
File: 1442190871648.jpg (160KB, 800x798px) Image search: [Google]
1442190871648.jpg
160KB, 800x798px
>>26345736
I know a gril who has this. She's obese to boot.

she still manages to get boyfriends
>>
>21
>hair on top of the head is getting rare
Nobody in family has been bald. My grandfather had all the fucking hair in his 70's. What the fuck am i supposed to do?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.