[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not cure your virginity by barebacking a hooker?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1399783018735.png (939KB, 960x734px) Image search: [Google]
1399783018735.png
939KB, 960x734px
Why not cure your virginity by barebacking a hooker?
>>
>>26345199

Enjoy your AIDS and a million others STDs
>Bareback
>Hooker

top retard
>>
File: 1454724139327.png (92KB, 366x423px) Image search: [Google]
1454724139327.png
92KB, 366x423px
>>26345199
>fucking a warm bowl of aids

literally stupidity incarnate
>>
>>26345199
a HOOKER and NO PLASTIC SLEEVE?

are you mental or something?
>>
Good luck finding a hooker that will let you do bareback.
>>
File: a9b.gif (130KB, 656x315px) Image search: [Google]
a9b.gif
130KB, 656x315px
>>26345337

>fucking a warm bowl of aids

got me torqued
>>
>>26345422

They're all over the place, famalam.
>>
>>26345422

Only hookers that have aids do bareback.
>>
The chance of getting AIDs from an AIDs infected hooker is less than 1% though.

Why is everyone worried about that? Just don't share blood.
>>
>>26345528

Get lost you roastie fucking aids ridden whore
>>
>>26345537
kek, i'm genuinely curious why normies are worried about getting AIDs though. unless those studies I read were wrong.

they should be more worried about STDs right?
>>
>>26345561
about other** STDs

fixed, mb senpai
>>
>>26345528
it's not chance aids makes people really horny. I've had AIDs infested girls looking for sex pretend they're worth money around me
>>
The likelihood of a man contracting HIV through PIV sex from an infected woman, unless he has an open wound on this dick, is extremely low.

Something like herpes or genital warts is much more likely.
>>
>>26345199
How will paying for sex make me feel better about myself? I a young male will have to pay to get laid just like some middle aged bald fat fuck.
>>
I did op

And now I'm addicted to hookers because its the eonly pusssy I can get
>>
>>26345199
Once you get too redpill you only want to rape, swindle, and kill hookers.
>>
I'm not interested in casual sex, don't particularly care about being a virgin and accepted some time ago that romance isn't for me. So I'll be keeping my virginity in this lifetime
>>
File: Chestlets on suicide watch.jpg (219KB, 797x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Chestlets on suicide watch.jpg
219KB, 797x1600px
Maybe one day idk Op
>>
>>26345629
>have to pay to get laid just like some middle aged bald fat fuck

This is the big lie that's fed to you by tumblrina sjws. Most of the users of prostitutes are actually successful men who can get sex without paying for it. That's rights, it's Chads who use prostitutes, rather than robots, or old balding fat fucks.
>>
>>26345732
Bullshit. Are there statistics of this?
>>
>>26345892
Are there statistics on the opposite of this? This one would be a bit more hard to undertake but maybe there is something. Why do you think it's bullshit?

Anyway, my statement is based on anecdotal evidence. Me, as someone who loves prostitutes, but can also get sex without paying for it. The few friends I know who also enjoy hookers all are pretty much Chads. And I've been to some brothels, the men there have been mostly normal, none of the robot types or fat balding desperate men.
>>
>>26345936
I'm just taking a generalized view of it. Those who need a good the most are the ones who buy it. I don't see a reason why a Chad would frequent a hooker more than an unattractive bloke who's bad with women.
>>
>>26346243
Robots, who would "need" hookers, are usually too beta to go to hookers. Or too poor. Or both.

I pay for the convenience. Sure, I can go out to a bar, take my chances with a girl there, buy her drinks, and maybe get lucky and take her home, where we have sex that may or may not be good. With a prostitute, I know I will get sex, which will most likely be pretty good, and she's even willing to do all sorts of sex acts most normal girls won't.

Then again I live in Europe, so I have a different view than Americans, who are raised to believe it's awful and illegal and immoral and you will get AIDS and your dick will fall off, and you have a high chance of being arrested.
>>
I probably will soon, but bareback? Sounds dangerous.
>>
>>26346331
Oh no, I'm european as well and have no stigma against sex workers, I just assume most clients are married scumbags in their 40's or lonely robots. neither of whom I'd consider particularly Chady.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.