[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2016 >Still eating dead animals https://www.youtube.c

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4

File: Freeleebananagirlsvegan.jpg (592KB, 3000x2008px) Image search: [Google]
Freeleebananagirlsvegan.jpg
592KB, 3000x2008px
>2016
>Still eating dead animals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbvTJX-MRYQ

Why robots?
>>
>>26344112

>2016
>eating dead, rotting plants exclusively
Doesn't seem much better anon.
>>
>>26344112

because animals are tasty. i tried going vegan before, i lasted 4 months.

Stacies in my class started making snide remarks about me having body image issues during a presentation, lol.

>"the media promotes a very unhealthy image of women by showing starving female models in lingerie, and this affects all women negatively."
>she pauses and looks at me
>"and i guess also some men as well."

never forget.
>>
>>26344143
>>she pauses and looks at me
>>"and i guess also some men as well."
topkek, you got meme'd really hard m8.
>>
>>26344112

What's with all the vegan shilling on 4chan lately? Is it just a meme?

>>26344143

Did she mean you were underweight, Anon? That's terrible.
>>
Is it just that picture or are her arms super hairy?

Jesus christ.
>>
>>26344143
>because animals are tasty
You are wrong. Try raw meat and you will most likely not find it tasty. What you miss is the fact that spices are what make your meat taste good.

You can spice plant-based meals as well.
>>
>1999+17
>eating the carcinogenic jew
>>
>>26344160
>>26344168

ya, it was all in good fun. i lost a lot of weight because i would work out too while maintaining a very strict vegan diet.

i lasted 4 months. UFC fighters trying to make weight should go vegan because i used to weigh 35 lbs as a vegan than i weigh now.
>>
>>26344168
Don't fall for the vegan meme
>>
>>26344199

my favorite burger is cooked rare, almost raw meat is especially tasty.

i don't need spices in my burgers, just a pinch of sea salt will do when its being cooked.

i like my burgers rare and bloody. i like the fat and blood to drip down my hands as i bite into the hot juicy hamburger.
>>
>>26344217

weigh 35 lbs less*

>>26344216

only thoroughly cooked meat is carcinogenic, and causes constipation.

eat your beef cooked rare, it's delicious.

i would probably try beef tartar, and that is a rare beef dish.
>>
>>26344143
This is why I'd never go vegan, it's hard enough being a short man but to be rail thin I'd just kill myself before letting Stacey and Chad openly ridicule me again
>>
>>26344199

But sashimi is delicious, and it's raw.

So is steak tartar, and it's raw.

So is cooked meat without any spices at all.
>>
>>26344258
>only thoroughly cooked meat is carcinogenic, and causes constipation.
Not true at all.

Refer to http://www.who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/

Just by consuming it, in any way, does increase your risk.
>>
>started eating vegan
>throwing up for the first few months
>lost dangerous amounts of weight
>feel as if on chemotherapy
>break down and have a steak
>feel fine the next morning
Don't fall for the vegan meme, it can kill.
Also;
>implying plants can't feel pain
>>
>>26344112
Australian accents are so annoying
>>
>>26344270
>>26344243
>fat
>not a spice
gee
>>
>>26344292
Yeah but everything is carinogenic, retard. Being in the sun is carcinogenic, guess I should stay inside for the rest of my life! http://www.theguardian.com/education/2001/sep/06/medicalscience.healthandwellbeing
>>
>>26344112
GROSS!!! Does she actually eat that grain shit?

What a grain eating peasant. Certainly won't ascend that way...

Yeah, going raw/fruitarian changed my life and I can't even look at people who are full of putrid, rotting fecal matter without discontent.

Only the pure shall inherit the new Earth.
>>
>>26344303
You had malnutrition due to not eating enough. Veganism is not the reason why you felt bad.
>>
everybody should eat more salads to have salads in their daily diet, but that doesn't mean you should go vegan.

what you should actually do is be very careful with the carbs that you consume.

carbs are good, but be picky about which carbs you eat.
>>
>>26344325
If this wasn't too obvious I was trying to say someone shouldn't just stop eating meat entirely, they should limit the amount they eat so they don't have any adverse effects. Meat is good for you because it has more of the stuff your body needs in less volume, however if you eat too much it increases your risk of cancer a lot.
>>
>>26344112
because the pesticides used to protect those vegetables you eat kill animals too. Because I want testosterone and teeth. Because vegetarians have rotting teeth and estrogen through the roof
>>
>>26344345
I ate a lot, but the problem is that veggies and fruits aren't as dense in energy as meat is. Because I have a small stomach (I have some kinda disorder where I can't eat a lot.) I can't be vegan because I won't get nourished.
>>
>>26344325
>Yeah but everything is carinogenic, retard.
Your body is carinogenic due to the shitty cell copy mechanism evolution created for us.

You will have to cite studies showing that plants are carinogenic.

>the guardian
*le trash man

>guess I should stay inside for the rest of my life
Naive conclusion. A better way would be to protect your skin by either having some sun cream or simply reducing the time under the sun.
>>
It's so easy to hit my macro for protein with meat, chicken breast is cheap and easy for me, helps hit my protein and fat in take, also with vegan the volume of food is a bit higher i already struggle getting down enough food as it is!
>>
why don't you eat 10lbs of lettuce a day?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNgA06xE_Ng
>>
we should promote veganism so there's more meat for the rest of us robots, tb.h
>>
>>26344347
>carbs are good, but be picky about which carbs you eat.

someone literally has no idea what hes talking about
>>
>>26344112
Cause the animals will die no matter what.
>>
>>26344416

Look at how healthy she is!

In her late 20's yet with the body of a 70 year old. Truly raw food veganism is the best way to go!
>>
>>26344436

be careful with some breads, they have preservatives.

i generally avoid bread. i like my carbs cooked, like pasta, rice, and potatoes on occasion.

some breads are tasty but it depends on the ingredients used to make it and whether it has preservatives or not.
>>
>>26344360
Meat :energy dense and has all micro nutrients.
Plants : not energy dense but has almost all micro nutrients.

Your comfort forces you to go with the easier method while ignoring the fact that meat is carcinogenic. Your choice to be lazy and stick with the diet that requires less planning doesn't mean that meat is ok to eat.

But that isn't surprising at all. Most people would rather feel comfort doing the easy thing.
>>
>>26344411
>Naive conclusion. A better way would be to protect your skin by either having some sun cream or simply reducing the time under the sun.
>reducing time in the sun
That was the point I was trying to tell you with that analogy. Veganism is like completely avoiding the sun. In real life you should eat some meat, but don't eat too much to the point you increase your cancer probability you actually get cancer. You limit how much you eat, just like how people limit how much they go outside in the sunlight not to get a sunburn.
>>
>>26344398
>I can't be vegan because I won't get nourished.
Because you didn't eat enough. I refuse to believe your stomach cannot handle 2000kcal of plant diet throughout 24 hours every day.
>>
>>26344512
>In real life you should eat some meat
According to what or who?

There are healthy alternatives to meat while we don't have any healthy alternatives to the sun.
>>
>>26344555
No I have some eating disorder where I can't eat much a day. About how much food is 2000 calories?
>>
This is why I only eat lab-grown meat that was grown externally from a cow's body, thereby not hurting any animal.
Bite me, vegans.
>>
>>26344637
If you do then name it please.
>>
>>26344661
I don't know what it is. I'm too poor to get a diagnosis but whenever I try to eat a lot I always feel very nauseous and if I eat a full meal I can barely eat anything else for the rest of the day.
>>
I don't care about animals and I like the taste of chicken, beef, and fish.
>>
>>26344112
she seems sickly
>>
>>26344688
Fair enough, but then its your abnormal stomach and not a vegan diet preventing you from eating healthier.
>>
>>26344303
Dude, if your organism went into overdrive because it was used to get very few nutrients and then you shoved healthy food in it, you should immediately visit a doctor, your previous diet must have fucked up (and might still continue to fuck up) your digestive system pretty bad.
>>
>>26344743
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!
RREEEEEEEEE!!!!
>>
Eat fruit, drink your urine, become a god. Also do some yoga stuff for lymphatic movement.
>>
>>26344398
It's literally the opposite, meat is very universal, but whatever nutritious it has in it it's also very sparse with most of it being empty calories, you would need to eat a lot of meat if you were to eat only meat and eventually become a fat fuck if you wanted to keep your body healthy with this kind of diet.
>>
>>26344966
meat gives you testosterone. Most vegetables make you produce estrogen. I'm glad my mom wasn't into that shit or I'd be sporting a much smaller penor right about now
>>
>being vegan

it's not good for you, unless you take supplements constantly which I personally do despite being omnivore.
sorry I'm going to take the word of a reowned nutritional expert over yours, OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2NkfjO9O6k
>>
>>26344990
>Believing the omnivore high test meme

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2400756
>In comparison with the omnivores, the vegans had 7% higher total T (P = 0.250)
>>
>>26345022
But won't you listen to the QT vegan grrl?
>>
>>26345022
>"doc" promotes butter as a replacement for oil
You sure told the vegans
>>
>>26345100
nay, she's too extreme about food habits and has a harsh and hateful opinions on meat-consumers. plus, she's friends with shitlords like Onision which is like the biggest red flag ever. on top of that, based Dr. Glidden has an ND degree that revolves around nutrition and did his thing for over 27 years straight. Freelee is a pleb.
>>
>>26345139
what's wrong with that?
olive oil or any veggie oil in a bottle, unless freshly pressed, is not good for you. even tons of MDs say that nowadays because it's easy to avoid if you deal with heart diseases.
>>
>olive oil or any veggie oil in a bottle, unless freshly pressed, is not good for you
Please elaborate what you mean by that?

Olive oil has no cholesterol and is low in sodium.
Butter has cholesterol and is high in saturated fat?
>>
>>26345234
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKBsNGiRgAA

watch this if you got time. he did more videos on olive oil problems as well.

also, normal butter is more beneficial for your health as long as you don't overdo it. oil in bottles are dangerous because the oil oxidizes very quickly. even the most expensive extra virgine olive oil oxidizes within a day or two. all other veggie oils in bottles even quicker. once it's oxidized it will cause your body trouble. I don't remember all the details right now but it's not good for your digestive system in any way to consume oxidized shit.

oils are only healthy if you press them and then take them into your system immediately. bottled oil is a huge problem many people are unaware of.
>>
>>26345365
Are you serious? Baseless videos like this that are unable to cite any research are worthless.

This video seems like some pop-guru-medicine advice show.
>>
>>26344112
Straight up if we were in a plane remote plane crash with no food for either of us I'd have no problem eating you once you starved you limp wristed faggit.
>>
>>26344112
Veganism is as pathetic as the social trend it's always been.

Thanks for proving that you stupid normie.
>>
>>26344317
Are you legitimately retarded?
Hey mom, I can be original too!
>>
>>26345450
>Are you serious?

yes.

>Baseless videos like this that are unable to cite any research are worthless.

this one is just an interview but not baseless. I came across sources by him and Dr. Wallach in the past but I just don't have them ready right now.

>This video seems like some pop-guru-medicine advice show.

lol, if only. it's mostly just interviews and just one example I remembered and had ready for posting. go ahead do your own research then. he's not the only doctor discussing how problematic oils are for our bodies. but most fat, especially butter is actually good for you. too much sugar is far more of a culprit in terms of obesity. which is also why they compliment even veggies with sugar because they suck thanks to Montesano because the ground lacks minerals, thanks to faulty agricultural methods by companies like that. this was another problem he talked about.
>>
>>26345450
>low in sodium

also, this meme is horseshit as well.
salt is good for you because it's fuel for your stomach acids and helps you digest food better.
low sodium is retarded.
>>
File: 1453909647144.jpg (38KB, 600x662px) Image search: [Google]
1453909647144.jpg
38KB, 600x662px
>>26344416
if this fucking 5'3 90 pound crackhead has to eat TEN FUCKING POUNDS OF LETTUCE TO SURVIVE DAILY, what the fuck would i have to eat? i'm 6'3 and nearly 200 pounds, i would straight up become a fucking grazing animal, i literally would have no time in my day to do anything other than desperately try to eat more food than my body burns by simply being alive

i get there is scientific evidence behind veganism being healthy, but where is the fucking actual proof? i've straight up only seen maybe 2 definitive examples of a vegan strongman and bodybuilder - and the bodybuilder is on roids and the strongman was a meateater for a long ass time, why do pretty much 90% of vegans look like absolute shit? they're scrawny, opinionated, pale. annoying faggots
>>
>>26344416
>10 fucking pounds of lettuce
>only 1000 calories
>shit is going to come out looking like babyfood for the next week

Yea, no thanks, i think i'm gonna stick with only needing 5-10 minutes of eating a plate of regular people food, enjoy fucking picking bugs out of your shit and hooting like a chimp while you spend 2 hours eating a basket of vegetables
>>
freely is fucking retarded, but she's got a hot body
>>
File: 1454180792980.jpg (161KB, 515x446px) Image search: [Google]
1454180792980.jpg
161KB, 515x446px
>go vegan
>spend 8 bucks on some birdseed which has "no trace of animal near it!"
Fuck that, i'll enjoy my cheap egg and sausage sandwich.
>>
>>26346171
>skin, bones, silicone = hot
fuck you
>>
>>26344112
>Still eating dead animals
Why the fuck not? I'm an animal, and animals eat each other.

And don't give me that carcinogen shit, reading the newspaper will kill you with it's carcinogenic ink nowadays.

My question is, why limit yourself and make your life more difficult?
>>
>>26346069
>i get there is scientific evidence behind veganism being healthy, but where is the fucking actual proof?

Agreed. I'm all for studies and shit, but I have yet to see a sizable demographic of vegans who are actually healthy looking, having fractionally higher test and lesser chance of heart disease doesn't really ring my bells all that much when the downside is that you have to permanently look like a twink.
>>
>>26346206
>tfw when you will never be as fat as this guy

feels good
>>
>>26345614
>still hasn't posted any research

>>26345675
Of course everything is good in the right dosis. But there is reasons to worry that most people over-consume it and possibly suffer from the negative effects

http://www.cdc.gov/salt/
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.