[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone else /uglyduckling/ after high school? I literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Ducklpic.png (108KB, 420x403px) Image search: [Google]
Ducklpic.png
108KB, 420x403px
Did anyone else /uglyduckling/ after high school?

I literally had 0 girlfriends, kissing, hand holding or anything until some point in college. No girls paid attention to me. I was pretty much /r9k/ personified.

Then one day I gave more of a shit of how I looked. I stopped wearing loosely fitting clothing. I stopped having my hair look like a mess. I began to initiate conversations more.

Within a few months I met my ex girlfriend and also had to keep turning down multiple girls. German cutie asked me out for coffee. Hatian Cutie kept asking me out to the movies. Other girl invited me to her dorm room for drinks. I'd even have girls who would still try to get at me knowing I had a girlfriend. That was in stark contrast with girls having no interest in me before. I still have mad qt3.14s tryign to hit me up. Asking me to go out to eat, out for drinks, asking to come over, etc

It may seem like a /bragpost/ but I'm trying to help you robots. Unless you're a complete autist or like a 3/10, then you also have hope. Giving a shit about your appearance and trying to have normal conversations can bring you a long way. Don't give up hope
>>
Post a picture of your face or fuck off. This thread is meaningless if we don't know what you look like.
>>
>>26343723
People always tell me shit like this but honestly I've had a couple of long term relationshits and I'm just not that interested anymore.
>>
Yeah, I was the ugly duckling in high school

I'm still the ugly duckling
>>
>>26343743
Yeet. do it op
>>
>>26343723
>Unless you're a complete autist or like a 3/10
If you are none of these, you are not a robot and don't belong on here. Now get the fuck out.
>>
that did happen to me because i grew into my lanky body and stopped wearing ill-fitting clothes and don't look like a child anymore.

my social skills are too damaged maaan
>>
>>26343723
>It may seem like a /bragpost/ but I'm trying to help you robots.

No, your just simply bragging and stroking your own ego. But then again, any idiot can see this.
>>
Yeah, you really are bragging.

That said, I'll bite. Life doesn't seem real anymore so I see no point in doing anything. Honestly, I feel like I'm going to wake up one day and all of this will be a dream. I think it's called depersonalization.
>>
>>26343723
>Giving a shit about your appearance and trying to have normal conversations can bring you a long way.
A long way where, though? Do you really want normie friends that bad? Do you really want a girlfriend? Why?
>>
What the hell nigger

I was max loser in HS and I like you started giving a shit about appearance. I'm still a KV without any meaningful female contact, one whole year later.

You guys need to get something through your thick skulls. Being attractive or well groomed only helps to a certain extent. Post threshold, your social skills, status, personality, etc. Need to carry you, and believe me, if you're on this side, they WONT even if you're a prettybot
>>
I got asked out once in 7th grade. That's it.
>>
God, I reealy fucking hate r9k now. Not a day passes without a brag post.
>>
File: DIxvLj8.jpg (99KB, 700x725px) Image search: [Google]
DIxvLj8.jpg
99KB, 700x725px
>>26343723
>Unless you're a complete autist
yeah, bye
>>
>>26343723
Any advice for gay guys op :p
>>
>be ugly kid
>be ugly high school student
>bought the lie that it gets better
>22, still fucking ugly
>now getting uglier because I'm aging and shit too

Fuck this cruel world
>>
>>26344680
be a thin guy and they'll probably pick you up.

>>26344432
Ask all the people who post >tfw 25year old KV threads.
>>
>>26344759
>just be thin:p
How about you just be yourself then :( I want to find love :( not a one night stand :p
>>
>>26343723
I'm not a student and also don't live in the US
The idea of a man cold approaching a chick is very unusual in my city so the reverse would almost never happen
Looks aren't that much of a concern for me, I don't think I'm that good looking but I'm not bad
I'm incredibly insecure and shy around people though, which is a huge turn off for women it seems
>>
>>26344822
Well, depending on where you live it's going to vary in difficulty. In areas where being gay isn't as accepted, another guy isn't going to be likely to approach you, especially if he isn't sure that you're gay.

im not gay though so I'm not sure how to attract guys desu. I've had two or three guys ask me and I felt bad at how embarrassed they were when I told them I'm straight.
>>
I'm not necessarily any uglier than I was but I guarantee I have the emptiest eyes on this board after years of wage slavery with no relief
>>
>>26344598
By complete autist, here I mean actually having assburgers because even if you can pull off good looks and acting confidence you're probably gonna fail at reading the other person or talk too deeply about a subject the other person does not give a shit about.

For people with actual autism, and not just being socially awkward my OP won't cut it and I'm not going to pretend that it would, so I left that in there. They'd probably need some sort of social program to function at this point.
>>
Nearly finished college and I still haven't touched a girl
>>
File: 1445194514956.png (371KB, 375x417px) Image search: [Google]
1445194514956.png
371KB, 375x417px
>tfw ugly in elementary school
>bullied by even the most beta of males
>develop 0 social skills, lose trust in everyone and everything
>kind of grow into my physical features
>now not so appalling looking
>still a social retard and a husk of a person

I'm not a beautiful swan at this point, but holy fuck does growing up as an ugly kid fuck with your head. Fuck everything.
>>
> I was a looser like you but then one day I've decided to become awesome!
What you don't understand, it's huge difference between being passive and actually trying and being ridiculed, bullied, humiliated and rejected. Not amount of money, muscles, clothing will beat my thought patterns - it's simply protection created by brain to avoid this shit you had to deal most of your life. I'm not able to approach anyone or "put myself out there" , I can't pretend the last 15 years of my life didn't happened in a normal way.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.