[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fat female feels > get fat > no one wants you > start

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1454566734756.jpg (134KB, 764x764px) Image search: [Google]
1454566734756.jpg
134KB, 764x764px
fat female feels
> get fat
> no one wants you
> start losing weight
> gain the attention of creepy old homeless guys
> miss being invisible
> just wanted to look good in my Zara jeans
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>zara

you are not only fat but you are also poor
>>
>Zara jeans
Pleb as fuck t b h
>>
Well, why don't you fuck around with the homeless guys? I mean like lead them on, sounds fun
>>
File: 1445334000077.jpg (45KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
1445334000077.jpg
45KB, 533x477px
>>26342216
>have fat female friend
>shes pretty cool but not attractive
>watching anime and drinking at her house one night
>"a--anon... can i ummm... give you a blowjob?"
>surewhynot.bmp
>grope her huge fat tits and blow in her mouth
>mfw
>>
>>26342236
>overpriced forever 21 tier trash

You deserve all the fat.
>>
There are no fucking god damn girls on the internet

How far this board has fallen

Reeeeeee
>>
>>26342275
>has friends
>has intimate contact with females

gtfo normie.
>>
If your brown I am interested bonus if hispanic
>>
>>26342216
>come on /r9k/
>try to get attention

fuck off whore.
>>
File: aiyez7T.jpg (161KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
aiyez7T.jpg
161KB, 960x1280px
>>26342289
Do you count ugly grils?
>>
File: 1454322407371.png (113KB, 520x414px) Image search: [Google]
1454322407371.png
113KB, 520x414px
I've always been fat.
Really fat.
Fat to the point where I'd need tens of thousands of dollars for surgery to look somewhat normal after I finish losing this weight.
The problem is I have a decent face and the actual shape of my body looks like it's pretty good. I'm worried I'm going to get attention and then go into spaghetti mode and blurt out I look like a pile of putty underneath because how else do you turn someone down or explain without giving a horrible visual? I don't want to look like some kind of stuck up bitch or lead someone on thinking I'm a qt when I have a young face, but have the body of an 80-year-old that stepped on a mine.
>>
>>26342390
thats brutal, you'll never be happy

rofl
>>
>be land whale
>don't get any attention from anyone other than homeless guys because I'm a fat lazy fuck
>make a thread on /r9k/ to get the attention and pity I'm starved for
Pretty pathetic, m80
>>
>>26342309
Only if they have big breasts. Do you?
>>
>have always been fat
>have always been too poor for real clothes
>the homeless have consistently foiled my suicide attempts
>leg breaking through snow has lacerated and infected leg badly

Anyway, you can be visible/invisible anywhere from 2/10 to 8/10, just stop looking like a painted whore.
>>
>>26342580
I'll just have to try harder than most people do.
>>
>>26342780
try for what? You said it yourself, you'll never feel comfortable inj your body. For you to try harder and have jhope it would imply that you know that your end goal will make you accepted of yourself and it wont. Thasts life

you lost life

rofl =]
>>
>>26342390
So why not date a guy with an ugly body?
>>
>>26342795
I know I have many qualities people like in a person already and can improve myself even more in ways besides looks. There's still hope because there are many people out there without the most amazing physical appearance that are able to find love. I can also do my best to be as frugal as possible and save up for the surgery I need as well.

>>26342839
I could try doing this and I also know there are some men out there that would like a relationship without sex from some virgin threads.
>>
>>26342839
> implying
jej
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.