[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/isolation/ mode on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: isolation-626x445.jpg (81KB, 626x445px) Image search: [Google]
isolation-626x445.jpg
81KB, 626x445px
Hey /r9k/

I want to go full isolation mode,not touching the Internet,my phone,anything for a week.What should I expect?Do you think it'll do any good to me?I will not contact my gf or other people at all,I will just turn off my cell phone and my pc.

What should I expect?What will happen?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>26341857
what gf? you have gf? den getta fuck outta here
>>
You will either go insane or you'll cave under the pressure and revert back to your normal externality-addicted self

The former is way more fun
>>
>>26341902
Please no shitposting.The fact that I have one doesn't make me a normie or chad.
>>
>>26341913
Do you think I'll go insane?Why though?I live with my parents but I will talk to them as little as possible.I have psychopathic tendencies(not trying to be an edgelord),do you think this will make my situation worse?
>>
>phone
>gf
found the fucking normie
kill yourself
>>
>>26341918
Yes it does, you faggot. See
>>26341939
>>
File: hmovies_ep015_04.jpg (83KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
hmovies_ep015_04.jpg
83KB, 400x300px
>>26341918
Now listen here smart guy. Am I gonna have to CAN you? BECAUSE I'LL DO IT! I'm an unpredictable guy like that! You know one day you'll come in here and you'll say "Good morning Mr. Lindenson" and I'll say "PACK YOUR THINGS BECAUSE YOU ARE FIRED". No seriously, hit the bricks.
>>
>>26341918
please just fuck off. Im so sick of this
>>
>>26341857
Been there done that on and off for years at no conscious choice of my own. I now masturbate to gore and have erratic episodes. You will start to feel a slip and things will become odd. A sense of coldness will be pervasive as you become obssessive about your paranoias, doubts, desires, and regrets.
>>
>>26342055
Oh wait I just read gf nevermind
>>26341918
Fuck off
>>
>>26341902
>>26342007

These are gold
>>
There was a thread about this with people planning to do this for the rest of their lives. Except they wanted to hitchhike and hop trains and stuff.

Oogles, basically.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.