[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are women scared of men? Men are stronger and more prone to violence,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: annette_schwarz.jpg (34KB, 448x616px) Image search: [Google]
annette_schwarz.jpg
34KB, 448x616px
Are women scared of men? Men are stronger and more prone to violence, so it seems like women would be scared but they never seem to show it.
>>
Women aren't scared per se, but there is an underlying sense of "this dude can kill me, but this dude also can protect me and make me feel good"
>>
>>26340987
They are, but their leech-like survival instincts attract them to the strong and violent ones in order to gain their favor.
>>
What's even more hilarious is a women will choose to get into a relationship with a man that's prone to violence and anger and somehow think she will somehow be immune to his violence. That because he "loves" her he won't do it to her.
>>
http://thoughtcatalog.com/tucker-max/2015/10/guys-heres-what-its-actually-like-to-be-a-woman/

a fun article about this
>>
File: 1451945164031.jpg (33KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
1451945164031.jpg
33KB, 600x507px
they're not scared because most of them still believe in "you can't hit me i'm a woman" meme.
>>
>>26341361
>a fun shill to sell this book
fuck off kike
>>
Probably more afraid of being raped by a genetically inferior man and helping him spread his disgusting genes.
>>
>>26341361
this is just a long way of saying girls want chads and not creepy beta boys
>>
>>26341361
This article pretty much says women are porcelain dolls and they're very frightened by every interaction they have with the men. Which is kind of silly.
>>
Knowing that a man can kill me with his bare hands turns me on desu, not because I want to be abused but because I think it's cute to see a man who is strong choosing to treat you gently, it's amazing what being around a woman does to a men in some cases. It does scare me but I translate that fear as respect, I know how important respect is for men.
>>
Depends on the woman and the situation.

I can't think of a time I've been scared of a man just because he was a man.
>>
>>26342195
Too bad you are a guy, I wish my girlfriend had this thought.
>>
Yes, women are scared of men. Yes, it's because men are physically superior. Yes, women are little harpies because they use mental and emotional means to protect themselves against men. Like a lion tamer outwits the lion since he would no doubt physically fail to convince the creature to do his bidding, so the woman does to man. And when it backfires, the tamer is slaughtered.

source: am women
>>
most of them get scared when you get angry

and by angry i dont mean autistic manchild tantrums
>>
File: 1453827449221.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453827449221.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
>>26342234
Sure you are, "female".
>>
>>26342220
You wish she was turned on by the fact that you could kill her if you wanted to?
>>
>>26342252
I don't mind your skepticism, anon. I don't even blame you -- I understand entirely where you're coming from and don't expect most people to believe me without the "tits or gtfo which I will not provide
>>
File: 1453339830990.jpg (81KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1453339830990.jpg
81KB, 680x680px
>>26342337
Yes.

>>26342376
>anime
>>
>>26342517
That's a weird thing to wish for. Do you look intimidating at least? The moment that I realized I liked that was when a guy disrespected me and another guy got in a fight with him because of it, I saw the rage in his eyes and once the other guy was in the floor he gently asked me if I was okay. Hot t b h.
>>
>>26342567
Yes, I do. I have a manly jawline, I am tall and "big". By that, I mean my structure.
>>
File: 1449993548157.png (770KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
1449993548157.png
770KB, 638x638px
Wtf is up with her leg
>>
>>26342376
Post a pic of your hands then.
>>
>>26340987

Honestly I think this is the basis of why women are so mentally fucked and retarded.

they are constantly holding two opposing opinions at the same time.

>this guy could kill me I am unsafe
>I need this guy to be safe.

how can people live like that.
>>
>>26343717
its kind of like stockholm syndrome
>>
I'm not scared of men because they're men. I'm only scared when like, I'm taking public transportation in the evening and a guy won't stop talking to me or corners me.
>inb4 not if he was a Chad
Good looking guys don't get a creep pass either.
>>
yeah they are.
i call it "boogyman syndrome".
you never see them walking the streets from 12-5am, in fact, you never see them on foot past 10pm unless it's some square or tourist spot with tons of security and people around. i barely see them on the bus at late hours and it's usually an old woman commuting.
i see men all the time, however. if i'm on the bus, it's basically all men and like 1 or 2 women.

women are more vulnerable, no doubt, but they aren't in any more danger than i am. if the guy has a knife or a gun, it doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman, you're fucked.
but you can just tell they're afraid to be alone and that they're still afraid of the dark. women are chicken shits through and through.
>>
>>26343717
It's impossible not to feel that way.
You are a woman: small, weak and needy, a man comes up, he's tall, strong and self sufficient, but there's tons of other tall strong men out there and you need one to protect you from their evil intentions.
>>
>>26343741
Lol yes they Do. You're sucking chads dick by the end of that night
>>
>>26341014

this made me laugh for some reason. I can just picture a girl around some jacked chad going "plz don't kill me, plz be nice"
>>
>>26340987
>"you and him fight"

They should have the fear put back into them. That would take many deaths of manginas, however.
>>
>>26340987
I'm only afraid of blacks and latinos, whitte men aren't that threatening. Although this is probably because I grew up having predominantly white friends.
>>
>>26342376
I believe you don't worry. You are right. However I feel you may be a lesbian.
>>
>>26340987
fear and lust are very similar. What scares you can often turn you on. Many fetishes are born out of fear anon.
>>
>>26344445
>way more scared of average women than black male gangbangers
>femdom fetish

It all makes sense now...
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.