[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I attractive /r9k/? The feels are getting too real!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20160109-081819~2.jpg (115KB, 1054x1055px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160109-081819~2.jpg
115KB, 1054x1055px
Am I attractive /r9k/? The feels are getting too real!
>>
On a scale of -5 to +5, you are a 0. Comparable to something that incites absolutely no emotion, like a rock or a panel of aluminum siding for a trailer that hasn't been placed on yet and is definitely a bit on the cheap side in terms of quality but realistically it is going on a trailer so who gives a fuck.

Or like an empty space, but exactly where you'd expect an empty space to be so its not even notable in any way.
>>
>>26339394
Honestly hes in the negative. On that bizarre scale I'd say -2
>>
>>26339360
Sexually? Nah. But you do look like a funny and interesting guy.
>>
Maybe I should delete my save file and start from scratch again.
>>
>>26339420
Second this.
I'd like to add, while I wouldn't consider you sexually attractive, at least you aren't completely devoid of sexuality.
>>
>>26339394

Continuing

You seem kinda like the guy that has social circles of people who don't really need you there. They probably like you, and you probably add some valuable content to your group of friends every now and then, but if you were gone the group wouldn't lose any value. If you had to up-and move suddenly and never see anyone (disregarding the few close friends you may or may not have), they probably would make no mention of your absence.
>>
you look like a failed normie, i bet you are
>>
>>26339465
Whoa! Thats pretty much on point. But usually when I leave a group or move towns I usually don't set myself up for disappointment by bothering to keep in touch with my former "friends".
>>
File: 1432225144926.png (39KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1432225144926.png
39KB, 914x1091px
>>26339360
A lot of attraction has a lot to do with how you act. If you extremely shy and never say anything, most people aren't going to approach you. Especially women, they are generally shy creatures, shyer than you sometimes. I studied strangers as i came up and struck conversations with them and they always seemed like they had butterflies in their stomach as they asked me retarded questions. You know, like when somebody tells you something and the next thing they say is asking something they already told you? Its like they are desperately coming up with shit to say and I can just sense their awkwardness.

Just act calm when talking to people, there is really no reason to be shy. If you have something to say, say it, and if it's meaningless to them, fuck em. This shitty thing i typed probably dragged on too long but I guess all i can say is:

Be confident.
Be aware a lot of people have the same anti-social tendencies as you.
Getting good at small talk is very important.
Study people you talk to next time, this made me realize everyone thinks a lot like me and caused me to lose a lot of my insecurities.
>>
Tech support slacking on the job
>>
>>26339975
complete bullshit
an ugly and poor persons confidence will be percieved as arrogance and stupidity while done by a handsome businessman its going to get panties wet

whores are whores
cant fight the system
>>
>>26340359
Can't fight the system, can't clean own butthole, can't take responsibility, can't accept faults and improve. Might as well kill youself, right? Seems like the only way out! There definitely are not other solutions - nor is your opinion clouded by insecurity. Grow a fucking pair. Life is not as hard as you make it seem.
>>
>>26339360
That isn't you. Timestamp, faggorino.
>>
Sorry buddy.
You're a 4 or a 5.

Get really fit and girls will fuck you, though.
>>
>>26340421
You want a timestamp for some poo in loo?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.