[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be muslim >hard time getting gf >mom sorts out a forced

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

>be muslim
>hard time getting gf
>mom sorts out a forced marrige with a pure virgin for me.

Why is this religion so based

all you autist will die a virgin how does that feel?
>>
>>26338711
too bad y'all can't see the merchandise before the arrange marraige
chick in picture has qt face after all so as long as she not hairy snatch/obedient/etc and do0esn't stink with goiod titty shape arranged marriage wouldn't be bad

it's when you get stuck with shit tier fuggo low maintenance/ages badly religulous chicks that it sucks!
>>
>>26338711
Arranged marriages are Haram tho. I'm guessing your a dumbass memer who nothing about the faith
>>
>pure virgin

It's absolutely guaranteed she has had countless cocks inside her mouth and ass. Enjoy your technical virgin.
>>
Its a good feeling desu dont even have to try hard as soon as i get my degree ill have a qt PURE waif to fuck countless times
>>
>>26338837
Hope you have a cuckold fetish, as you are going to get cucked. Hard and repeatedly.
>>
you serious? Muslims girls can be sloots too.
>>
>>26338879
Let him live in his dreamworld for now. All the more fun when the illusion gets shattered.
>>
>>26338879
This is true, they love black guys even more so than white women here in Canada
>>
File: tumblr_nny4fokkSO1utenqto1_1280.jpg (28KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nny4fokkSO1utenqto1_1280.jpg
28KB, 640x640px
How can they be a sloot if they have been covering their real beauty (hair) for their husband (me) their whole fukn life you fags just jelly stay virgin familia
>>
you going to jihad some infidels?
>>
>tfw nailing turkish qt and playing loud serbian war songs at the same time
enjoy being cucked by white cocks and bbcs Muhamad
>>
>>26338940
Autistic virgin in denial.
>>
>have no arms
>walk up to person missing arms and legs
>"lol look at you with no arms and legs"
>still armless faggot

congratulations, you are barely one tier above a complete and total social reject because of your parent's religion. way to hit the jackpot and make the most out of your life.
>>
File: 1362217157360.gif (1MB, 266x268px) Image search: [Google]
1362217157360.gif
1MB, 266x268px
>>26338776
Reminds me of the article where a Muslim cleric compared Islam's holy laws with what their people actually practice and rated countries by how good they were based on how loyal to their holy book they were. Muslim countries were usually dead last in being "good Muslims" whereas white people in the West were the ideal Muslims apart from not being Islamic.
I believe Ireland was ranked #1.
tl;dr: Muslims don't do what they say
>>
>>26338711
>>26338837
>>26338940
Persians and t he other Northerners with the least amount of Arab blood can be quite qt. Imagine how much more widespread they were before all the expansion.
>>
At least that way you will not be frustrated and allahuakbar in french theaters or cartoon artists who draw your pedo-prophet.
>>
>>26338711
I'd rather avoid being drug into the street and shot in the head when the purge finally lights off.
>>
>>26338711

>Other non-Muslims have arranged marriages
>Not all Muslims have arranged marriages
>>
File: Muhammad vs Hitler.jpg (113KB, 438x720px) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad vs Hitler.jpg
113KB, 438x720px
Death to Islam, a religion of brutal savages.
>>
>>26340318
Gtfo Shlomo
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.