[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>human being is killed or abused >jokes are made >"He

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

File: fuck_you.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_you.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>human being is killed or abused
>jokes are made
>"He probably deserved it"
>"wow dude, that's crazy!"
"I wish there was better footage"

>animal that would have no qualms with killing you is so much as shoved or slapped
>"Absolutely disgusting."
>"We need to find the person that did this and skin them alive"
>"That poor animal..."
>"human beings ruined the planet"
>"made me sick to my stomach..."
>>
File: hello rato.png (69KB, 204x160px) Image search: [Google]
hello rato.png
69KB, 204x160px
Thank fuck, I thought I was in the only one who thought animals are overvalued by other beta phags
>>
Most people say that about animals who do have qualms with killing you and are defenseless against human attack which usually means pets like dogs, birds, cats, ferrets and shit which are beautiful fucking creatures compared to human beings.
You need to shut the fuck up and fuck off with your bullshit OP because I ain't having this shit.
No one's talking about moles, pigs and shit eating wasps when they say that.
It's something said when people hurt animals that can't defend themselves.
No one gets mad when a dude hits a horse because horses can literally kick your head off.

You need to sit the fuck down OP. My dog is a better person than you.
>>
>>26337709
Shoulda rolled an eel.
>>
File: gunpepe.jpg (19KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
gunpepe.jpg
19KB, 400x388px
>tfw your corresponding animal violence webm is too big for /r9k/
>>
>>26337748
kek'd

ORGINALITY
IFEIJEWIFJSIFSEFJSIOFJ
>>
>>26337709
oh my god

she survived right?
>>
>>26337798
no dude, the two women at the top wanted her child, and they knew the only way that was going to happen was if they took momma out
>>
>>26337522
did you just compare human beings who know better to animals who don't know better? You make me sick to my stomach.
>>
>>26337709
Please tell me she somehow survived.
>>
>>26337522
Easy, OP: animals, specially dogs and cats, are innocent and pure. They mean no harm. We gotta protect them, specially since out there theres edgy assholes like you that enjoy watching videos of cats getting skinned

Seriously if an small animal doesn't awake your inner sense of providing and protecting the small... that really says a lot about you
>>
>>26337709

>chinese knock offs are just as good as the real thing
>>
http://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2015/07/28/china-escalator-mom-death-mall-reaction-family.cnn

>those cucks at cnn who don't want to show the whole thing
>>
>>26337798
>falls into hole under escalator
>escalator slowly stops
Yeah she's a grandmother now.
>>
>>26337709

the fact that she prioritized the kid's safety instead of dragging him down with her makes her almost ok in my books.
>>
>>26337709
i mean, theres no way those could shred her right?

she probably just fell on some machinery and got a little bruises.
>>
>>26337522
animals are on par with children, which is why people are protective of them
sorry that you're going through your edgy phase OP but no need to shitpost here
>>
>>26337704
I get mad when people kill roaches. It makes me sick. They've been around far longer than human beings, and are much higher evolved.
>>
>>26337927
higher evolved? how?
>>
File: mfw petcucks.gif (879KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
mfw petcucks.gif
879KB, 245x230px
It's not reasonable to hate animals, but if you don't hate todays obnoxius pet culture you can't be a robot and most probably you are a normalfag.
>>
>>26337522
>>jokes are made
>>"He probably deserved it"
>>"wow dude, that's crazy!"
>"I wish there was better footage"
literally only ever seen that on edgy internet sites for 14 year olds who just discovered le onion deepweb and here in women BTFO threads
well adjusted human beings do not do this
>>
>>26337681

>hello rato

That's not a rat.
>>
>>26337959
Apparently they can survive a nuclear explosion and the fallout from it. I wouldn't call them higher evolved as such but they do have their advantageous adaptations.
>>
>>26337704

>No one's talking about moles, pigs and shit eating wasps when they say that.

Uh, I am.
>>
>>26337709
Still sends shivers down my spine, not even that jordanian pilot made me so disgusted
>>
>>26337832
>>26337818
>t-they didn't know any better!
>they dindu nuffin!

so animals are literally niggers
>>
>>26337522
Anyone have the gif of the mice in a blender?
>>
>>26337832
cats are literally nigger and jews combined multiplied by 1000, fucking entitled pieces of shit. We should kill every stray cat
>>
>>26337709
Fucking chinks and their Walmart/McDonald's approach to infrastructure.
>>
>>26337959
They survived all the major epochs while other creatures died. They can survive damn near anything and even adapt to poison and radiation, can survive eating ANYTHING, can go for long periods of time without water or food. They're perfect examples of nature "getting it right".
>>
>>26337522

That's because we all know Humans are terrible monsters with evil in their heart in constant conflict with light.

Animals are innocent, naive.
>>
>>26338034
I hope you get stung to death by these

It's not fair, why did Insects not become the rulers of the world, they'd be much better stewards than humans have been.
>>
>>26338056
but theyre soo small.
>>
>>26338092
funny thing is, I did get stung by one when I was 4 or 5
>>
>>26338056
>can go for long periods of time without water or food.
I accidentally starved one to death after capturing it and leaving in a jar for a week. I still feel bad about that desu.
>>
>>26338095
So? They have rightful ownership of this world, not humans. The roaches have been here longer, same for crocodiles. Unlike humans, they didn't need to evolve further to survive. Humans went from being frog or fish creatures to mammals to kinda hairy mammals, to this shit now. Soft and fucking weak as hell. A man can't even beat a crocodile in a fist fight.
>>
>>26337522
>muh animals are innocent
Seriously, I fucking hate this garbage. I get that people are feeling edgy because they got rejected by a girl, or they're frustrated with their lives and are having their misanthropic phase that everyone got over after turning 14, but holy shit.

Yes, I don't give a shit about a stupid fucking lion dying, and I slightly prefer that to one of my decent countrymen dying. So what if they're innocent and don't know any better because they're a dumb fucking animal? It'll still maul your ugly face if you're retarded enough to get near it, and it doesn't like you, and never will. Blow it out your ass, you animal apologist liberal kikes.
>>
>>26338092
what the fuck, dude

i didnt know they can get that big
>>
File: faggots.jpg (71KB, 776x509px) Image search: [Google]
faggots.jpg
71KB, 776x509px
>>26338152
>and I slightly prefer that to one of my decent countrymen dying.

You'd care more about trash like this dying than a majestic and proud animal like a lion? A lot of these animals are endangered species now after humans fucked the environment up so goddamn bad. There's like what, almost 8 million humans compared to what a few thousand lions left? Fuck humans.
>>
>>26338144
why are you speaking ill of your own species and advocating for roach kind?
>>
>>26338198
If he can pay for my NEETbux, then of course.

Lions can get fucked, for all I care.
>>
>>26338198
>humans fucked the environment
And don't fucking forget it
I hope we completely ruin the Earth more just to spite cucks like you. this is what happens when a superior animal takes control, we make the Earth our bitch until it has enough and kills us off. I wouldn't want it any other way
>>
>>26338209
Because.

I am a roach. Ask me anything. Perhaps I can enlighten your kind as to why you are inferior and will be replaced by us soon.
>>
>>26337522
I hate both to the same extent
>>
>>26338144
Why would we need to beat a croc in a fist fight when we can just shoot them lol
>>
>>26338198
how does it feel to know that I work in an offshore oil rig environmentcuck?
>>
File: lizardman.jpg (65KB, 636x669px) Image search: [Google]
lizardman.jpg
65KB, 636x669px
>>26338384
Because you sure as fuck wouldn't beat a reptilian in a gunfight, and you can't beat them in a fistfight either. Humans fucking suck.
>>
Animals are cute and would never judge me, I don't give a fuck if they kill me because who cares in the end.
Humans will bully you and if not that, judge you.

People who hate animals are edgy fucks and are probably just spouting shit for a response.
>>
>>26338434
>prefers getting killed over getting judged
Absolute beta cuck.
>>
>>26338416
how does it feel to know that you'll be out of a job soon when the oil industry collapses?

>mfw you'll be scooping up shit at the zoo from the same lions you insulted
>>
>>26338469
>not welcoming death with open arms
baka
>>
>>26338494
>soon
Lmao
They said this 10 years ago

I'll keep polluting for easy money as a petro engie for at least another 15 years, lad
>>
>>26338434
the cuckest
>>
>>26338494
>he thinks his solar bullshit is going to work
how does it feel to know that we will never be poor even if we go NEET mode because we are not stupid fucks who apply in labor positions
>>
>>26338567
>solar
>not knowing about zero point energy

Look at this guy. Look at him and laugh.
>>
This cat keeps shitting on my front lawn. Should I poison it?
>>
File: 1227124241949.jpg (72KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
1227124241949.jpg
72KB, 407x405px
>>26337681
HAO RATHO
>>
>>26338582
>thinking that will work too
stay mad envirocuck, we are at the top of wagecucks and we will be for at least 10 to 30 years. Alternatively, we can still get a masters in chem eng and be still at the top of chain while your environment related degree will never be able to get you more than $80k a year
>>
People subconsciously know there are too many humans alive. If a few die that's good housing prices go down. Animals make life more bearable so are seen as more valuable in comparison.
>>
>>26338616
>environment related degree

I'm a lion, how the fuck am I gonna have a college degree?
>>
>>26338643
>hiding behind your mental illness in an argument
>>
Bro, those people saying "how dare someone kick a dog!!" Are brainwashed hypocrites to the max 90% of the time. Excluding vegans, I guess. They are the same people who will fund the systematic death and torture of millions of animals for their burgers.

They say the love animals only to fit in and not seem edgy. In truth they don't care if they live or die.
>>
>>26338694
>implying an employer is going to hire a fucking lion
>implying I am mentally ill and not an actual lion since you know it would ruin your entire argument
>>
>>26338434
If you like animals better than humans, are you vegan? Or canibal-vegan (only consuming human meat, dairy and period-eggs)?
>>
>>26338090
yep, like elefants stomping their own children after birth, or dogs raping puppys, hamsters eating their children alive.
the beautiful nature.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.