[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ex-bf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: georges_brassens_fr.jpg (34KB, 587x291px) Image search: [Google]
georges_brassens_fr.jpg
34KB, 587x291px
I miss my ex-bf.

I want him to come back. In just a week, it's going to be the one year 'anniversary' of his leaving me.

I still love him so much. But I know he doesn't care about me, doesn't even remotely want to get back together. It feels so miserable, wanting someone to come back to you but knowing they don't want to. It's ten thousand times worse than a crush, because you've already experienced their love and affection, so you know exactly what you'll never be able to feel again.

I think becoming an hero is the only option left to me.
>>
Get over it.

And if you're fat, lose some weight so higher quality men go after you.
>>
you made lots of threads about this already man it's time to move on with your life
>>
Get the fuck out. Homos don't feel loneliness or sadness.
>>
>>26335309
>In just a week, it's going to be the one year 'anniversary' of his leaving me.

Dude, same. My gf left me around the time of Valentines day weekend last year. I think I just finally got over it, but I'd take her back in a heartbeat.
>>
File: 1431654494262.gif (531KB, 250x235px) Image search: [Google]
1431654494262.gif
531KB, 250x235px
>>26335309
I have no sympathy for you. Because if he left you, he doesn't love you and you shouldn't miss someone who doesn't give two shit about you or you're dumb.

If he's a real cool guy and you left him you deserve to feel shitty because you couldn't appreciate what he could give you and he deserve someone who will.
>>
>>26335398
Yeah, but some times you gotta take a step back to see what you have and a break can give you that.
>>
File: 88789.jpg (57KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
88789.jpg
57KB, 600x450px
>>26335369
I just want him back.

>>26335393
At least you could get over it. I can't, because I still have dreams about him regularly, and find myself entering bouts of depression almost daily because I think of how life could have been so much better if he were with me. I just feel like getting in bed and curling up and wasting away into non-existence.
>>
>>26335457
knowing that generally people don't appreciate enough what they have, you should be aware enough to be able to appreciate without the step back.
>>
>>26335490
>because I still have dreams about him regularly, and find myself entering bouts of depression almost daily because I think of how life could have been so much better if he were with me. I just feel like getting in bed and curling up and wasting away into non-existence.

That literally described my existence up until a week or two ago. Now, let me ask you something; have you actually cut contact with him?
>>
File: sad_fact.png (21KB, 222x211px) Image search: [Google]
sad_fact.png
21KB, 222x211px
>>26335550
>have you actually cut contact with him?
Yes. I cut off all contact ages ago. I deleted all his texts, pics, messages, etc.
>>
>>26335309
And why did he break up with you?

Come on. Tell us how shit you are, you know that it will make you feel better by victimizing yourself under our insults.
>>
>>26335673
Have you tried getting engrossed in any other dudes? It's not a long-term solution, because you should be able to find happiness within yourself, but it helps ease the pain. I'm the kind of person who has to be obsessed with something, so I just made a concerted effort to obsess over things other than my ex.
>>
>tfw I wish OP is her, but she isn't
>>
>>26335789
Fuckin obsession, man.
Atm im obsessed with getting my ex back.
But what happens if i get her back? Fuck knows, im not even sure if its a good idea anymore, but i HAVE to get her back.
Its not about her, or us, its about me. Im such a fucked up person.
>>
File: fortunate.jpg (40KB, 515x496px) Image search: [Google]
fortunate.jpg
40KB, 515x496px
>He's had a bf

I would kill for that you faggot. Fuck off normie!
>>
>>26336211
You don't have to get her back. I thought that for a year, and idk what snapped me out of it, but I realized how much of a fucking idiot I was being. Something will happen that will change your perspective.
>>
>>26336368
The case is the following: i broke up with her more than a year ago. Cut all contact, didnt give a shit about her.
Now, from out of fuckin nowhere comes this idea that i should catch up with her. I do call her, we meet up.
And during this meeting, i get this feeling that i want her back.
But, as i said, its mainly my ego that wants her again, i dont really feel anything for her.
If i get her back, its highly possible that as soon as my ego is satisfied, i regret the decision i made and just dump her again when things begin to get problematic.
>>
>>26336574
I mean, you're getting farther than I ever got with my ex, if she actually wanted to meet up with you and stuff. Mine hates me.

>If i get her back, its highly possible that as soon as my ego is satisfied, i regret the decision i made and just dump her again when things begin to get problematic.
Holy shit, dude. Listen to your conscience.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.