[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> at superbowl party > gf goes out back "to chill"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 441138470.jpg (50KB, 544x360px) Image search: [Google]
441138470.jpg
50KB, 544x360px
> at superbowl party
> gf goes out back "to chill"
> wonder how b/c its cold ( I live in maine )
> I leave b/c autist
> see gf snapchat story
> video of her sucking chad off
> "uploaded by accident" while drunk
> I already took her back
> chad just texted me a pic of her facial

I cant, help me.
>>
>>26334504
Kill yourself for real cuck. Otherwise dump her and stop acting like a woman. Become a man.
>>
>>26334533
What this guy said. Dubs don't lie.
>>
Kill yourself, faggot. Fucking blox.
>>
>>26334504
>I already took her back
Right when I think I'm a spineless beta, I read posts like yours op. Thanks, it makes me feel better.
>>
>>26334504

I mean, he's basically besmirched your honor. You either demand satisfaction by killing him, or liberate yourself from this suffocating social dogma and the painful sting of betrayal by killing yourself.

Your move, OP.
>>
>>26334504
M8, all I can say is roasties what did you expect from a fucking roastie man. Not your fault but now you know the full extent of roasties who line up for the cock carousel
>>
I couldnt not take her back, shes solid 6/10 and i could never pull better, i might try to beat up chad if i ever drive up to augusta again.
>>
File: image_44.jpg (69KB, 552x492px) Image search: [Google]
image_44.jpg
69KB, 552x492px
Definitely bait. Post the video, anon.
>>
reminder that threads like these are made by cuckold fetishests
>>
This is the worst bait I've ever seen. I am appalled. This is a national tragedy.
>>
its not fucking bait, i dont want to post videos because she might get exposed, i would never do that to her.
>>
>>26334616
Break up with her you fucking faggot. It'll only get worse because she now thinks she can do shit like this without penalty. Break up with her, kick her out of your house, cut contact with her, and kick Chad's ass, or at the very least talk with him or some shit. "She's your whore now"

It'll put some hair on your chest too, and make you feel more confident.
>>
>>26334715
Expose that slut that did you wrong op, give us Chad's personal information, we'll fuck him up good.
>>
>>26334504
post video and/or pic or get the fuck out cuck
>>
>>26334616
>i might try to beat up chad
Do you hear yourself? Your girlfriend cheated on you willingly, yet you want to beat up the guy?
Bruh, he's obviously an asshole by sending you that message but your girlfriend is the one to hate here.

Have some dignity and break up with her. Dying alone does not outweigh the pure shame of sticking with a girl whom you just received a facial pic with another man's cum on her.
>>
File: 1401360393177.png (86KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1401360393177.png
86KB, 625x626px
>>26334504
Enough with the cuck threads my heart just can't take it anymore pls
>>
Lets see the facial pic at least or your lying.
>>
>>26334830
This is only correct path
>>
>>26334783

If i beat up chad she will see im a man and wont cheat for a third time.
>>
>>26334862
You cuck, post Chad's personal information you ugly cuck.
>>
>>26334862
You were doin so well, but then you had to bring out the baits

6/10 made me reply
>>
>>26334862
Dump that bitch she betrayed you. Once a whore always a whore.
>>
>>26334862
You had me, OP. You fucked it up here and got greedy. 5/10 bait thread.
>>
>>26334504
Stop being such a fucking beta
>>
>>26334577

Look at this beta lord who thinks the roastie should be free from consequence.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.