[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't quite understand this board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
So are you guys just upset because you don't have girlfriends? Or that the girl you like is dating a black guy? Is that what this is about?

Surely there is more to life than girls and sex. Just find something you like doing. Obviously you don't suffer from depression or anything because apparently that's a meme here.

Does anyone here actually have a LEGIT issue worth being upset about?
>>
is being bored an issue?
>>
>>26334466
Yes it is actually. You need something productive to do.
>>
>>26334491
you can be productive too by checking these dubs
>>
>>26334582
so i'm actually kinda new here, but what exactly are dubs?
>>
>Surely there is more to life than girls and sex

Sure. Just like there's more than life than drinking water, eating food and breathing. It doesn't mean if you are denied of those things, you would be at the very least miserable.

it's easy to enjoy life and go out and have a positive outcome when you've had relationships, hook ups and take love and sex for granted
>>
>>26334679
dubs = dub reggae

If someone wants to check their dubs it's like saying chill out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWQjiZrGEg4
>>
>>26334705
Are you saying girls and sex is as important as water, food and breathing? I had no idea we were still cavemen.
>>
>>26334758

Not what I was saying at all.

But I didnt expect anyone who doesn't have empathy for this struggle of millions of men to have any kind of intelligence.
>>
memesrfun
>>
>>26334434
>black guy
Why are you making it about race you faggot. Most of us attack chads
>>
>dating a black guy
I've spotted you, nigger. You can't fool me.
>>
>>26334758
>water, food and breathing
each of these things keeps people alive
>sex
this also keeps people alive
there wouldn't be people without it

trying to imply sex isn't important is so ridiculous you should put on a trip so we all know to never listen to anything you say ever again.
>>
Schizoid here, you all need to stop crying about not having girlfriends.
Not having girlfriends or friends is a GOOD THING.

Nobody will bother you, nobody will trick you, nobody will manipulate you, you have nothing to lose but SHIT LOADS to gain:
1) TIME
2) ENERGY
3) MONEY

You lose absolutely nothing when you don't have friends or girlfriends, it's fucking awesome.
>>
>>26334705
Someone having sex with someone else means they find that person attractive. I would very much like to be attractive.
>>
>>26335307
wow are you legit trolling i cannot tell
you're not entitled to sex like you are water.
but if you weren't such an autistic spaghetti spilling mom fucker you would know that
>>
>>26334434
Everybody is pissed at normies and sluts for being stupid and shallow retarded idiots
>>
>>26334758

Food isn't that big a deal to people who have an abundance of it. To a chronically starving person however, the thought of food pretty much never leaves their mind.
>>
File: 1451050876879.jpg (107KB, 1040x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1451050876879.jpg
107KB, 1040x1055px
>>26334434
GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD YOU ROASTIE FUCK

YOUR CLEARLY A BITCH DEFENDING YOUR BITCH RACE

YOUR ALL PIECES OF SHIT AND SHOULD BURN IN FUCKING HELL

GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>26335495

Nobody is entitled to sex but that doesn't mean life doesn't suck if you are hopelessly unable to acquire it.
>>
>>26335443
So everyone here is supposed to transcend a desire that has led to the birth of over 100 billion people, not including the trillions of times it's been acted on without producing any offspring.

I think you think we're ubermensch instead of untermensch.
>>
>>26335443
They're not mad because they DON'T have girlfriends.

They're mad because they couldn't get one if they wanted one.

People want what they can't have.
>>
>>26335495
I can't tell if you're a woman or a douchebag who has been with a woman and fails to understand the pain of loneliness.

If you're a woman try to think of yourself as a demon we're cursed to be attracted to.
>>
>>26334434
You don't understand r9k. You also don't understand what it's like to have to try and get laid. That being said i've had bad experiences with women my whole life. Most people suck, but women complain about nothing, and don't have to work as hard for anything they get. This includes sex.
>>
>>26335698

Tbh senpai I'm not mad at anyone or anything, just unhappy. If a girl is disgusted by the way I look yes it's tempting to get mad and it does feel good to call her a bitch/cunt but then I'm kind of a hypocrite for ridiculing fat women and thinking nothing of it.
>>
>>26334434
>haha guis im so new here
>totally not a regular user b8 postin
>just look at my shit pepe and maxresdefault.jpg
>what are dubs xdddd
>>
>>26334434
>Does anyone here actually have a LEGIT issue worth being upset about?

yes society treats men like a disposable tool by sending them to war and by divorce raping them. also they are not allowed to voice their issues in school campuses because women want them to be disposable because they benefit from male disposability. I don't want to be apart of this society.
>>
>>26335681
>So everyone here is supposed to transcend a desire that has led to the birth of over 100 billion people, not including the trillions of times it's been acted on without producing any offspring.

Yes.
it happened to me and I'm grateful for it.
>>
>>26335968
Sounds like you're just a beta cuck who hates women because they wont have sex with you.
>>
>>26336160

Adding to this there are just way too many benefits and not a single con to it.
You can't get fucked over by a woman if you never interact with them.

It surprises me how many beta cucks think this is some form of sour grapes.
>>
>>26334434
the original board was so much fun
2008-10 was the best
then the betas took over and moot deleted it in and then brought it back
its never been the same since
god i miss the old days
>>
Kids, u gotta do some drugs once a while
>>
>>26336163
I don't give a shit about pussy you faggot. I am not enslave by it. my problem is that this society favors women over men which created male disposabiity.
>>
>>26336163
Not the same guy, but I've seen girls on Facebook posting memes straight off R9k. They're feminist, dyed hair, pierced up cliches. The OP who started this thread, and you really remind me of these women. They speak in memes and don't understand the difference between post-ironic posting and legit discussions.
>>
>>26334434
>Just find something you like doing
what if the only thing in life we like is cumming but want to go from cumming on our hands to cumming on some chicks ass cheeks
>>
>>26336236
No you just cant get it so you pretend your above it. You are absolutely pathetic. Stop playing the victim.
>>
>>26336280
No im just sick of people who are socially inept acting like society owes them something.
>>
>>26336438
Why do women even come to this site? You do know most womanizers are always getting laid, right? It's like saying a stacie can't be prude, and a religious girl can't be a slug. You're very narrow minded.
>>
>>26336438
>No you just cant get it so you pretend your above it. You are absolutely pathetic

nah women are doing the impressing not me I just don't fall for their manipulation tactics and their looks.

>You are absolutely pathetic

nice argument and shaming tactic

>Stop playing the victim

i forgot that i was a disposable male and only women have a monopoly on vulnerability. the victim tactics only work for women.
>>
>>26336537
You also realize most womanizers don't sit around on R9K complaining about how easy women have it?
>>
>>26336481
There are plenty of guys here who get laid and hate women. There are plenty of guys here who choose to not have sex because of the depressing reality of relationships and sex. You just have a dated view on what a woman hating man looks like.
>>
>>26336592
They do if they're recovering alcoholics.
>>
>>26334750
underrated fucking post

[spolier]original fucking comment[/spoiler]
>>
>>26336563
Honestly you sound just like gender studys majors who complain about how the deck is stacked against them. "male disposability" isnt a thing stop being an edge lord.
>>
>>26336637
>spolier

thanks for the laugh
>>
>>26336603
Fair enough. It just really bugs me when people revert to blaming the world or blaming women when they have trouble getting laid. Witch I know isn't the only reason a lot of men hate women or vice versa, but there are very few good reasons for hating an entire gender.
>>
>>26336642
hahahahah and more shaming tactics. no fucking argument once so ever. the fact is that women are more valuable because of their eggs and sperm can't never be as valuable. all the men of this earth can die off and a single bottle of sperm can repopulated it.
>>
>>26336728
You have no grip on how the world actually works. sure men have to put up with a lot of shit that women don't , but it goes both ways. Stop playing the victim you're not a victim.
>>
>>26336813
fuck you and your fucking double standards.why the fuck do women get to play the victim card with their feminist bullshit and get to be pamper for it. oh but god forbid if men want to talk about their issues such as the higher male suicide rate.no laws that protect them in marriage, less homeless shelter,decrease in college participation etc. be silent and accept your suffering because you have testicles am right?
>>
>>26336963
Yeah all that is fucking bullshit, but why the fuck is that woman's fault? is it like there's a huge conspiracy of women trying to make things shitty for men? hell most feminists even think those kinds of double standards need to go. You're being irrational. There is no one specific group of people you can blame for shit like this, reality is far more complicated
>>
>>26334582
Swing and a miiss
>>
>>26334434
it's not just about girls and sex, but when you've never had it, and it feels like you will never be anything but alone, that can be pretty bad.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.