[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes you so unattractive to women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: clip10-4-5M-1920.webm (2MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
clip10-4-5M-1920.webm
2MB, 1920x800px
What makes you so unattractive to women?
>>
My sour personality, lack of friends and autistic interests.
I'm actually decent looking so I do receive attention from girls.
I don't do appropriate small talk though so they get annoyed by that and leave me alone.
I have a sneaking suspicion that all women are exactly the same.
>>
>>26332099
Simply my ugly face. There is a woman out there for all personalities. Women today have the most narcissistic, egotistical, self centered, selfish and condescending personalities today and yet that doesn't stop them from being in relationships.
>>
File: 1452960358533.gif (334KB, 540x338px) Image search: [Google]
1452960358533.gif
334KB, 540x338px
Skelly, Acne scars, personality which refuses to jump hoops or put up with bullshit
>>
im fat

over 300 lbs
>>
Im not very good looking but women seem to like me alright.
>>
File: pepek302j.jpg (40KB, 422x437px) Image search: [Google]
pepek302j.jpg
40KB, 422x437px
I'm 5'6". People have rated me like 8/10 or 9/10, but they wouldn't if they saw me IRL, because I'm short. Considering suicide tbqh familia
>>
Low self esteem
Acne scars
Skinny af
But im a faggot so i dont give a f about women
>>
short desu, i probably wouldn't be that bad if it wasn't for that
>>
>>26332099
The reasons I would think it is because I have a resting bitch face, and probably seem generally unapproachable since I always have headphones in or have my face in something.

I've been told by at least 3 girls I've been with that they didn't like how detached, distant and emotionally closed-off I am.
>>
>>26332099
my face is extremely average but my personality is horrible

it's also physically impossible for me to stop being a sarcastic asshole
>>
>>26332099
My straightforwardness combined with sub-par un-Chadly aesthetics, bitter sense of humor, misogyny and sheer lack of fucks to give around women. I'm not the kind of guy who changes attitude and pretends to be a friendly guy when a hot hoe comes along.
>>
I am 5'2''. People don't take me seriously. Women treat me like a child or like a homo or show explicit repulsion.
>>
>>26332099
My exlstence.
>>
>>26333049
Same here, its pretty shitty desu
>>
>>26333049
>>26333224
Just got back from a superbowl party where the girls made fun of Bruno Mars for being so short.
If he can't make it, then who of us can?
>>
They learn who I truly am.
>>
I'm a "boring" shut in
>>
I'm very ugly and very awkward
>>
File: 1373312065555.jpg (112KB, 850x687px) Image search: [Google]
1373312065555.jpg
112KB, 850x687px
Fat shut in NEET with no drivers license who still lives with his parents.

I have literally nothing going for me and i don't deserve attention or love until i rightly get my shit together.
>>
I close myself off. Not in the "aww,I can fix him" way. I just have a really dark and bitter sense of humor. Chicks do not dig that
>>
File: 1446604620758.png (32KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1446604620758.png
32KB, 250x249px
>people who list being skinny as a negative
I wish i could kill you with my fat.

Kill you dead.
>>
>>26333348
Bruno's gf is taller than him in heels and she clearly doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>26333455
He's also a multi millionaire.

I'm sure that helps a tiny bit.
>>
>>26333473
I know that, faggot, but you claimed that Bruno "couldn't make it", when he clearly has. That was the only point I was refuting. It was like you were insinuating that being short is a detriment, even when you're a billionaire. It's not that fucking bleak.
>>
>>26333448
You really think you'd be drowning in vaginal fluid if you were skinny?
It's not all about weight. if you're skinny, ugly and awkward you're going to have as bad a time as any fat guy.
>>
>>26333543
You already have a better head start. Its certainly not a negative at all unless you're literally starving ethiopian tier.

Some women are into skinny guys. No women are into fat guys, only gay men are.
>>
File: 1407144490341.jpg (44KB, 387x375px) Image search: [Google]
1407144490341.jpg
44KB, 387x375px
>>26333448

>How to fix being skinny:
>spend money buying high calorie but nutrient rich foods and eat until you feel like you are about to throw up. And painstakingly monitor your food intake and sleep patterns in order to promote the creation of hormones that make you bigger

>How to fix being fat:
>don't stuff your face, tubby
>>
Gross skin, fatness due to inactivity, unshaven akward facial hair, interests in stupid shit, unwillingness to do any actual work, among other things
>>
autism and acne
>>
I've mostly been raised to "respect women" (tm) so that part of my personality just failed to develop. I'm skinny and small and nonaggressive sexually. I'm pretty sure I'm the perfect storm of reasons for why gay might be more nurture than nature.
>>
I'm attractive to woman, I just can't bring myself to lead them into a relationship with a shell of a human
>>
>>26333614
This desu desu.

Made any gains recently?
>>
>>26333578
I guess you have a point. The whole skinny guys meme is like the "girls like nerds" meme though.
>>
>>26333537
Not him, but it just upset me that they would make comments like that when I was there.
I'm not making fun of Adele for being a fat cow in front of them, why is it okay for them to do the reverse?
>>
>>26332099
I'm too tall.
Can't string together a sentence.
Lack of friends.
>>
>>26332099
I don't know.

I have plenty of friends and have been told I look good. But desu that's probably just lies.

Every woman who I've ever been attracted to has either rejected me or put me in the friend zone.

I really just wish I would die at this point.
>>
>>26333711
Murder them or something dude idk.

Nah, but I totally feel that. I think if it's acceptable to mock short people, it should be fair game to mock fat-asses. I don't see why not. Their condition is subject to change, given they put forth the effort. I went from 162-130 in under a year. Made me look 1,000 times better, and even as a short dude, made me way more desirable.
>>
>skinny as fuck
>beta as fuck

Can't really think of anything else, I'm not the prettiest but friends have mocked me for calling myself ugly so that shouldn't be it either
>>
Bad personality. I'm a decent-looking guy (not that great though, tall forehead and long-ass neck) with ok H air and a passably maintained beard, 6'4" and I lift/play guitar (and everything else) but I'm a callous asshole without really wanting to be. It's hard for me to really get along with most guys, so for girls it's pretty much impossible.
I also suck ass at small talk, I want to make you laugh or make you think, nothing in between. A lot of chicks only like small talk, and those that don't generally tend to be socially awkward and unlikable. So I'm kind of stuck with what could have been a flush but with one wrong card.

Also I'm a humongous fucking autist but that's already obvious since I'm here desu
>>
Lack of self confidence mostly, near refusal to display sexuality and sexual interests around others if that makes sense. Too accustomed to being alone to.
>>
>ugly
>no social skills

Just talking to people embarrasses the hell out of me because I can't go through any encounter without coming across as an autistic sperg.
>>
>shy
>depressed
>average looking

if you are average looking you cant be beta except to get gf
>>
> shit self-esteem
> strabismus (crossed eyes), probably fucks with my self-esteem more than anything else
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.