[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a reason why this girl stops responding when I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1454899192218.jpg (179KB, 1080x1338px) Image search: [Google]
1454899192218.jpg
179KB, 1080x1338px
Is there a reason why this girl stops responding when I ask her to hang out?
>>
she doesn't reply at all? sounds like someone you need to stop associating with.
>>
>>26331337
She usually takes a week to respond

It's been three weeks though...
>>
>>26331311
If i was a girl the only thing I could say to that is heh. She probably didn't want to waste the bandwidth/text msg.
>>
>>26331311
you didn't fucking ask her if she wanted to go with you. you just said that you wanted to go somewhere.
>>
>>26331371
how the fuck wasn't it a red flag when she took a week to respond? she doesn't care
>>
why didn't you post a screencap of a time when you actually asked her to hang out?

unless

oh god you don't actually think she was supposed to infer that you were asking her to hang out, do you??
>>
>>26331371
What a cunt. Have fun ice skating senpai
>>
>>26331311
How would you even respond to that? It's just some faggot complaining about dumb bullshit.
>"Yeah I know right! Those rentals, am I right?! Oh MAN!
>>
File: 1454900266044.jpg (167KB, 1078x1411px) Image search: [Google]
1454900266044.jpg
167KB, 1078x1411px
>>26331522
OK I think this anon helped me figure out my problem

I expect people around me to think as hard as I do.
>>
>>26331690
God you sound like such a whiny bitch just from these few texts.
>>
File: thanks_chad_animation.gif (1MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
thanks_chad_animation.gif
1MB, 800x600px
>>26331729
>B urslef

T hanks
>>
>>26331690

>switched majors 3 times already
>wanting to be with a girl this indecisive

Even if you do hook up with her, she'll be banging a new guy a week later
>>
>>26331690
>I expect people around me to think as hard as I do.
You expect to hint like women do and be taken seriously as a man. You'll never get a girl to hang out with you like that, unless she's fat, desperate, and kinda ugly. It's expected that you make all the decisions as a man, so you need to decide that you want to hang out with her at a specific time and place, not make vague suggestions that you'll be alone at a time and have nothing going on. Always be busy, but invite her along "when it's convenient for you".

>>26331793
That's literally the opposite of B urself, fool. He said you're acting like a faggot, not keep acting like a faggot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.