[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychosis Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: j33vesu.jpg (19KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19KB, 217x320px
What are your experiences with psychosis? Anything lately? I'm a bit odd. I have only heard voices twice when that is the most common hallucination. I mostly see faces/floating heads in high detail.
>>
>>26330461
C'mon my niggas. I know you got the psychosis
>>
>>26330461
its never too late to discuss it brehs
>>
I believe a trio named chad, stacy, and jamal are out to get me and keep me away from vaginas.
>>
Well I'm not schizo so my psychoses are more realistic delusions about people/organizations out to get me etc. No I don't want to go into detail they could be watching.
>>
>>26331519
I'm not schizo either. I just have plain old psychosis. I do have some paranoid delusions though, but my illness isn't chronic like schizophrenia.
>>
>>26330461
I don't even know how to describe it. I don't hallucinate but I'm always really dissociated and parinoid. Also anxious all the time and feel like I have bigs crawling on me. No I don't smoke meth. It got worse a week ago after I took 10 grams of phenibut. Anyone know if a high dose like that could trigger a sort of withdrawal?
>>
>>26331575
Bugs crawling is something I've felt before when I'm psychotic, but not that frequently. You're probably experiencing a form of psychosis. Pls see a doctor
>>
>>26331614
No insurance. I was on a low dose of ziprasidone for a while but had to stop taking it cause I can't afford it. This was in October and I've been fine up until last wedsday after a retarded dose of phenibut. It will pass at some point
>>
>>26331739
That sucks m8.

How did you guys get psychosis? My psychiatrist says that I got it as a neurological complication of lyme disease because the bacteria fucked with my brain a bit while they were living in there.
>>
>>26331917
Substance induced. Took an ounce of morning glory seeds and tripped for 3 days.
>>
>>26332032
And now you have recurring hallucinations? HPPD?
>>
>>26332032
Oh boy, I bet that was uncomfortable. high dose mg is no joke
>>
>>26330461
I had sadako and regan in my face for a couple of hours that was interesting. Almost as interesting as the hallucinated conversations i had with my dad, ex crush and dead mother

Every now and then i get actually triggered or zone out a bit, the shits no good
>>
a lot of times I hear People calling my name, even if 90% of the people I know call me by my nickname
a lot of times I also hear steps when no one's moving and see people moving around my bedroom, sometimes they try to strangle me
it's not in full detail, more like, shadows
this only happened twice but when I blinked I saw a completly blood covered room of concrete
Am I going insane?
>>
>>26332207
So you feel Zoned out when you're psychotic? I definitely do
>>
>>26332131
Yea, the visuals stopped after a year or so but my thought process never went back to normal
>>26332165
I didn't feel anything after 3 hours with 10 grams so I took the other 18. The first dose hit me hard about 20 minutes after redosing. I tried to throw up but it didn't work so I was fucked
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.