[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting ready to fight a nigger in a classroom full of niggers.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 22

File: 1453506087710.png (15KB, 467x453px) Image search: [Google]
1453506087710.png
15KB, 467x453px
Getting ready to fight a nigger in a classroom full of niggers. Need some tips to win I know how to throw a punch and clench my jaw. This is my first fight so I'm going to try my hardest not to get fucking nig'd.
>>
Don't let your oppent get in to close. Keep your distance you don't want to get slammed while in a scramble. Don't do that yell while face to face shit you'll only get sucker punched and or slammed. The rest is up to luck. A fight is always gonna be 50/50 just take my advice so you have a better chance
>>
>>26329224
>fight a nigger in a classroom full of niggers
You already lost. His friends will back him up after the first blow. If that doesn't happen, make absolutely certain you throw the first punch, sucker punch if you have to.
>>
unless he completely overpowers you, all the other niggers are going to join in and beat the shit out of you. good fucking luck fighting off 30 niggers on your own
>>
>>26329367
Yeah that's why I didn't fight him the first time he made fun of me. I'm the only white kid in the class so I'm going to wait until it's early in the class since most of them are late and then sucker punch the shit out of him. We're both tall and skinny so I'm thinking my chances are pretty good.
>>
>fight a nigger in a classroom full of niggers

What the fuck are you doing
Niggers never fight 1 on 1. The horde will chimp out on you. Get a weapon.
>>
>>26329418
>suggesting OP shoots up the school

Not a bad idea desu
>>
>>26329418
If I bring a knife I'm afraid they'll search me regardless and I'll get charged for some stupid shit like that
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 620x387px
>>26329224
Just be a big guy.
>>
>>26329413
>I'm the only white kid in the class
You're going to get expelled because the administration will call it a hate crime. Might as well bring a knife.
>>
>>26329224
>Getting ready to fight a nigger in a classroom full of niggers.
Yeah, you're gonna get dog piled. Only real shot is to get it alone.
>>
>>26329492
I doubt he'll snitch or some stupid shit like that since he's the wannabe gangster type so I don't think the school's going to get me for hate crime. The kid threw a ball of paper at my head.
>>
>>26329224
Do it op make them your sissy birches
>>
>>26329565
>I doubt he'll snitch or some stupid shit like that
If the administration cares, they'll catch wind of it. Kids can't help but blab about this kind of stuff.
>>
>>26329224
> Getting ready to fight a nigger in a classroom full of niggers.
Man you are about to get jumped by like 6 black kids
>>
>>26329626
Yeah my chances of getting off are pretty shitty. We even have a black principal but this is my first offence but I'm scared I'll knock his teeth in out of rage. I don't really care about a suspension.
>>
>>26329224
his friends just want to see a fight. They don't care who wins.
>>
>>26329413
They'll just fuck your shit up together at a later date
>>
File: 1453518103437.jpg (31KB, 597x593px) Image search: [Google]
1453518103437.jpg
31KB, 597x593px
>>26329687
Yeah man I know but I'm tired of being someone's bitch. I'm going to stand up for myself this time.
>>
you'll most likely end up moving after this happens because monkeys never forgive and they never forget if not you will probably end up getting shot one day when you least expect it.
>>
>>26329721
get a gun, let them know.
>>
>>26329740

I'm not that crazy yet. I'll keep my chances of getting jumped by 10 + niggers, at least I'll finally show myself I can be a man and face my problems.
>>
>>26329804
Kill him senpai, do it for all the robots who have been made fun of and singled out by niggers. I believe in your capability to teach that nigger a lesson he'll never forget
>>
>I call black people niggers and am a skinny white kid picked on in high school
>I think surprise punching him is a good idea

I can already tell you're doomed to be a bitter working class hick all your life.
>>
File: 1374555208705.png (167KB, 272x319px) Image search: [Google]
1374555208705.png
167KB, 272x319px
>>26329678
>honestly believing this
>>
File: black pepe.jpg (52KB, 1000x964px) Image search: [Google]
black pepe.jpg
52KB, 1000x964px
>>26329860
stay mad blacky, one of my best friends is black so i'm PC.
>>
File: 1445913730108.jpg (87KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
1445913730108.jpg
87KB, 640x458px
>>26329721
Be the crazy guy.
Nobody wants to fight with the crazy guy.

Actual fighting advice: protect your centerline and face, try touching your chest with your elbows for something similar to the position you want to maintain, use knees and elbows, look up how to do a clinch, hold a cylindrical object like a roll of quarters or a pack of mentos inside your fist to hit harder.

If more than one jumps you (which they surely will because niggers) then you are allowed to take out the knife and claim self defense.
>>
>>26329804
>I'm not that crazy yet.
see this is where you're goin wrong

niggaz are SCARED of the crazy whiteboy school shooter. They won't fuck with you if you seem legit unbalanced.
>>
bring a knife
>>
>>26329224
Amateur boxer here. You're probably gonna get ganged up anyway but here are the basics:

A good punch involves your entire body, it begins on the hip and you carry it trough your shoulders, it's supposed to be like a whiplash, the tip is what will hurt.

If you punch someone in the face hard you can and most likely will end up hurting your hand or wrist.

Clench your jaw and stomach muscles, watch out for kidney punches and cheap shots.

Remember, real fights rarely last more than a few punches, try to take him out first even if you must kick him in the balls. Don't grapple, if it comes to that you alreadly lost.

The other guy is probably a faggot that can't fight properly but his friends will not doubt get into the fight if he starts losing, so please consider avoiding the whole thing or if you really must, bring some people over with you. Don't take knives or guns, that's just begging for a lot more trouble.
>>
fight as dirty as you can
>>
File: born mad.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
born mad.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
When you become pic related, remember that I never teased you in class
>>
>>26329224
nigger don't know what honor is
it's an abstraction to them
grab a pencil and jam it into the fucker's eyes and throw your desk at the others
>>
>>26329965
thanks man, I've always enjoyed boxing and have a good idea on how to fight and throw a proper punch and practice while holding weights. I know how to clinch my stomach and jaw for punches. I'm probably going to unload on his face and probably won't even notice if I break my wrist due to the adrenaline.
>>
File: sdfasfsaasdsdaasdfGGdg.jpg (9KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
sdfasfsaasdsdaasdfGGdg.jpg
9KB, 229x220px
>Ayo dakuan tell dem boys we gunna jump dis weird craka when he show up , aaaahaha sheeeet
>>
>>26329224
Keep your fist raised, and don't let him hit you.
>>
Just remember "violence of action" go fucking nuts and scream and yell, act like a psycho sum bitch.
>>
>>26330040
>practice while holding weights
That's retarded, you're only going to fuck up your wrists and elbows, if you really want to punch harder and faster work on yout technique and do a proper workout.
>>
Just hit him with a pipe bomb
>>
>>26330099
I didn't really mean that completely as in my whole workout routine is holding weights and trying to throw a punch. I usually do 130 lifts on each arm and try to practice my form like I was wearing gloves. I see where you're coming from though.
>>
>>26329224
>Fighting a nigger

The nigger as already won. Sign yourself out of that school and go to a private one. You don't need that ghetto public school bullshit and neither do you need the police giving you a year or two for a "hate crime".
>>
File: ded.gif (2MB, 234x200px) Image search: [Google]
ded.gif
2MB, 234x200px
>>26330122
>comabting niggers is now l4d
>>
>>26330122
Louis plz go
>>
>>26329224
use one of the classroom chairs
>>
Make sure to calculate your space senpai. You don't want to be in reach of his punches all the time. Niggers trow haymakers and tend to lean back to evade punches. just keep pressing and the nigger technique will loose its balance, and then it's all you.
>>
>>26330177
I'm hoping that they'll have some honor and let us 1 on 1 but you know I'm sucker punching him so probably not.
>>
>>26329224

Fuck the BS OP. Fuck being scared of getting jumped it happens, walk into class like boss, scream "you gonna learn today" and start throwing 'em at his ass.

If he's a bully, he deserves it. If you get jumped brush it off as it took a whole group to stop your ass. Fuck getting treated by some pussy because his parents didn't teach him respect, teach him yourself.
>>
>>26329721
Kek, what a loser, letting niggers pick on you
>>
Take off your belt and just attack while screaming "YOUR NAME IS TOBY!"
>>
>>26330198
He's going to be sitting down most likely when I throw the first punch.
>>
You don't clench your jaw retard, that's a good way to get it broken. The looser you are the less likely to have an injury
>>
Fight dirty, and don't let them gang up on you. When the chimp out happens, and it will happen, be ready to take on one or two. Cheap shots, low blows, and sucker punches. Do not hesitate to fight dirty. If you want the fight to be fair you've already lost.
>>
>>26330247
kek bullshit man i don't mean clench it down like a madman but having it locked means it's not going to get fucking broke. bait.
>>
>>26330247
No, you fucking retard, you can even make your tongue a bloody mess that way, also jaw articulations are incredibly complex and delicate, get hit wrong and you end up with a Stallone-like speech if you're lucky. btw, that guy did speak like that due to a boxing injury.
>>
Just bring some KFC and some watermelon, while the wild niggers are feasting take them out one at a time.
>>
White kids can't fight anyway so just bring a gun to school and let the media do the rest
>>
>>26330316
>The nigger as already won. Sign yourself out of that school and go to a private one. You don'

Dude you are obviously a retard, shut up your going to get OP fucked up.

I've only got my jaw broke once in a fight, and guess what it was the only one where I didn't prepare and "clench" my jaw. That doesn't mean bite down like at the dentist it means keep your teeth together and you jaw strong because if someone hits a wide open lower jaw at full strength its going to fly back and crack.
>>
>>26329224
Don't do it you are outnumbered, so say you do somehow win the fight that doesn't mean it's over, just switch classes or tell an admin you have a problem with the niggs in ur class
>>
>>26330483
I know this might sound stupid but I don't want to be some snitch. I'm not going to run away from this like I run away from everything else in life. Thanks though man.
>>
you are going to update us after it right OP?
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (7KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
7KB, 235x215px
Just sucker punch him if you really want to do some damage
>>
>>26330549
Yes, I will probably update if my life doesn't get fucked up too bad.
>>
it's rigged OP not much good will come out of it even if you win
>>
>>26329224
Make sure you tell him he's not allowed to bring friends. Is he a big guy?
>>
>>26330602
He's tall and skinny, same build as me.
>>
>>26330618
>tall

you're done m8t
>>
practice throwing punches right now.

start the movement by turning your hips then the torso, shoulders and extend the arm at shoulder height.
Make sure to just hit with the knuckes of your index and middle finger. Those two line up with your arm the others not so much but it varies with hand size.

Other than that have a solid stance and keep your hands up to protect your chin and nose as much as possible.
>>
>>26329224
Look at him in the eyes and then get the legs with the kick. He goes down and then beat him until the negro bleeds
>>
>>26330667
I've practiced before and know how to turn my body to get the full effect of the punch. I've also heard jumping slightly enough to keep momentum but not waste energy works well too.
>>
>>26330696
This, desu. If you look him in the eyes you'll get the animal's attention so then he makes an easier prey
>>
Left jab and dance around until nig gets exhausted then finish him with the right hooks.
>>
>>26330577
I'll be posting updates on tuesday because that's when I have classes with him.
>>
>>26330770
>nigger genes vs robot
>nigger gets exhausted

this person is stupid OP
>>
when they start ganging up on you call him a pussy
>>
>>26329224
OP assuming you're being serious, watch out for the rest of his pack. Dindus can and will gang up on you if you start winning. Best case scenario they try to pull you away while they screech "LET HEM UP" and "AYO STAHP".

Chances are he'll likely rely on long armed double haymakers so try to close the distance if you can. Eventually he may try to rush and grapple with you as a follow up. Watch out for the hammer fists and elbow strikes. Don't let yourself get knocked down. If you go down, don't expect him to let up on beating your head in.

Good luck OP and update us if you survive
>>
if your scared OP you have allredy lost trust me i know this

not good at fighting but here are some thoughts

>if nignog tries to grab your legs to pick you up, knee him as hard as you can in the face

thats all the real info i got
>>
>>26330875
>nigs sit around drinking and smoking all day
>nigs have little willpower

I guess it really does depend on just how niggery the nig is. Also this tactic works well on bulkier people if you're skinny.
>>
>>26330995
I'm not exactly scared right now, I'm just feeling a slight burning sensation in my chest/stomach like when you really want something but you can't have it. I'm sure it'll get worse when I get in the class but I'm not backing down from this one.
>>
>>26330062
I just had chest pain from laughing at this so fucking hard. Thank you anon. Also don't fight this nigga unless you know you won't get jumped dawg
>>
>nigger
I hope he beats the dog shit out of you, you piece of shit.
>>
>>26329804
You are gonna get raped man. Do you have any friends in your class?
>>
>>26331196
are you triggered nigger
>>
>>26331225
No, that's the main reason I got picked on in the first place. I'm the only white kid in the class.
>>
File: 95935-92479.jpg (12KB, 250x269px) Image search: [Google]
95935-92479.jpg
12KB, 250x269px
>>26331264
You will need one of these. :^(
>>
Im 44, been in a few tussles.
Niggers will swarm. Fight unfair, hit him with mace first ...then bust his jaw with brass knucks.
Then be prepared for the nigger swarm....
>>
>>26329224
You won't win and you're a fool for trying. Blacks are feral pack animals they will all attack you and good luck getting them to stop. You're going to end up dead op. Oh and let's just say you do win I hope you enjoy your hate crime charge
>>
>>26329224
tool up op
niggers fight dirty and its the only way to fight back
the consequences are not as important as your life
find a knife, or even small blades you can put between fingers, a large ring, knuckledusters, an iron fucking bar, anything
>>
>>26331579
I don't care anymore if I die. I don't care if I get some stupid hate crime charge. I'm going to beat the shit out of him until security pulls me off of him. I'll sharpen a couple pencils to gouge an eye out if I have to.
>>
>>26329224

Do it for the glory of our White Race, brother.
>>
>>26331633
niggers always fight in packs
you are going to lose. not saying this to shit on you but the moment you look like winning if you do, they will gang you.
you need to inflict the most amount of damage as fast as you can. Either punch for the throat or bring something that leaves horrid wounds, like a hammer.

It's what i did, and not a single person fucked with me for 6 years. Hammers are good op. Trust in hammers
>>
>>26331633

buy some pepper spray. whip it out when he comes close, spray the eyes. Start the beatdown of beatdowns to show them you don't fight fair.

saying something along the lines of 'i cant take all of you, but who wants to be the first to bleed out?' would be edgy too.
>>
>>26331660
Alright, my plan is to jump him when he walks in but before class starts so the "alphas" don't jump me since they're mostly late. When they show up security will probably be there and pull me off of him. Do you think a punch to the throat or nose would be a better starting point?
>>
>>26329224
Fight dirty--there is no shame in it because he will if presented the opportunity. Do eye pokes, nut shots, etc.

Expect to get jumped if you start winning. You'll still look like a bad ass and no one will fuck with you again even if they all dogpile you.
>>
brutality is your friend op
if you honestly don't think you're going to win, since it's your first fight you probably wont
your best bet is to appear as vicious as possible so people think you're fucking insane

obviously don't try to go to ground but if things do go to ground, dont be afraid to bite (i know biting a nig is disgusting but it scares people in fights and they focus more on being bitten than defending themselves)

if people think you're fucking insane they'll probably leave you alone
>>
File: evilmario.jpg (61KB, 960x777px) Image search: [Google]
evilmario.jpg
61KB, 960x777px
>>26330002
If any of you fags ever shoot up a school I'm going to screech like a banshee
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Then I'm sprinting the fuck out, you can take out the normies as you wish afterwards
>>
>>26331660
>>26331696
these
since you don't seem to care about getting expelled or arrested you should just hurt him as much as possible so that nobody fucks with you
trust me, niggers are scared shitless of crazy white kids with weapons
>>
>>26331733
If you don't have brass knuckles, pack your fist with something solid like a small iron bar, roll of quarters, or even a lighter if that's all you have.
>>
>>26331733
unless you know for a fact he WILL beat you up, starting it probably isn't the best idea, not just out of the blue anyway.

at least wait until he starts talking shit, squaring up etc. But don't be afraid to strike first, im just saying dont like jump the guy out of nowhere because then you have no recuse.

despite me saying brutality favours you, i mean in the fight. If it were me i'd wait for him to come over and start talking shit, then when he looks like he's going to start shit, either pull out weapon, our punch him as hard as possible in the throat since it doesn't take much force to collapse a trachea
>>
id say do the opposite. since ur tall and skinny, you should get close and do a take down. Theres a lot of basic BJJ moves you can do easily and if hes skinny then it should be easy cuz hes so light. he probabyl doesnt know how to fight on the ground either so just pin him make sure he cant hit you on the ground. Go for a rear naked choke and hold on until he taps
>>
>>26331813
Also, no throat punches, OP. You don't want to kill this nigger.
>>
>>26331824
don't punch him in the throat
if you cave his wind pipe you're going to jail
punch him in the jaw or temple
>>
>>26331824
If I wait for him to talk shit his buddies will all be there to back him up. If I wait, I'm scared I'll puss out like I did last time. My best option is to attack him when he's least expecting it if it wasn't around his friends it would be different since I'm usually not the violent type.
>>
>>26331873
>>26331847
you dont fight half assed ever.
unless op is only going to take a weak ass beatdown but niggers often carry knives and other such shit and i wouldn't take chances.

i guess if he knows things will get broken up before he really gets the shit kicked out of him, like in a classroom or a hallway or whatever sure, but if i knew help wasn't coming i'd go all out
>>
>>26331902
his buddies will be there to back him up regardless. Being the aggressor will only get you in trouble. I'm telling you how to beat the fuck out of this guy, but i'm telling you starting the fight just isn't worth it.

since the world loves to cry over violent nigs you aren't in a good spot if you are considered the aggressor.
>>
>>26331904
much better ways to knock him out
kicking his kneecap is also a good way
>>
>>26331904
It's not about fighting half-assed; it's about not killing someone and having to spend the rest of your life fighting off niggers.

If he packs his fist and throws one hard, straight punch into the nigger's nose, he'll break it easily. The nog will be in too much shock and pain to effectively fight back. He could still go to jail, but at least he won't kill the guy.
>>
>>26331904
there's a difference between going all out in a fight and attempting to kill someone anon
>>
>the only way to win this fight is to kill him!
It's like you people forget prison exists.
>>
>>26331969
that guy is obviously trying to get op in trouble
>>
OP, seriously, if you actually beat him, watch your back, those niggas hold grudges like no one else
Be always one eye open and one step ahead
>>
>>26331951
>>26331945
>>26331941
kicking his kneecap requires a bit more finesse.
punching someone in the throat is the fastest most effective way to end aggresion.

i'm telling op how he can end the fight quickly. Whether he chooses to use that level of force is his perogative, i'm just equipping him with the information since i don't know how much danger he perceives himself to be in.

i was beset by sandniggers with knives, but since i knew they were coming for me i bought a hammer to school

thankfully they had cctv of them crowding me and them pulling knives on me so when i broke the first ones ribs with the hammer and hit the other one with the hilt in the cheek it was classed self defense. They did try to go at me with excessive force, but it was deadly weapon vs deadly weapon.

i will acquiesce that if OP doesn't feel he's in LIFE threatening danger then yeah he probably shouldn't use weapons or throat punch and just take the beatdown
>>
File: 1446963185858.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1446963185858.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>26332025
This guy knows, OP.
>>
>>26329459
Don't bring a weapon you stupid fuck, you will literally go to jail for YEARS-it becomes a federal for attempted murder. If your school has a no tolerance policy punch first, you'll get suspended regardless if you swing firs or not so might as well go first. Secondly if his friends get in the rumble just get away from the situation, you could end up dead.
>>
>>26331998
you do realise they can't prove you meant to punch the guy specifically in the throat and kill him right?

'oh sorry your honour, he came at me and there were like 10 of them and they had threatened me in the past, so i just threw a punch, i was scared, i just wanted him to stop coming at me i didn't want to hurt him, i was just scared'
>>
This won't work. My cousin kicked a nig's ass and 15 of them jumped him late at night after. They put him in the hospital.
>>
>>26329224
School on a Sunday?
>>
You don't know what type of gang they're in, grudges last forever with these people. don't risk it anon, you'll either end up dead or worried for the rest of your life.
>>
>>26332084
I'm also scared I'll get jumped in this situation, I walk hope because I don't have a car and live close by. I usually bring a knife with me though.
>>
>>26332075
This. You could seriously serve a lot of time.

Actually, disregard what I said here: >>26331813

I'm not sure if a lighter is classified as a weapon, but trust me--it'll still make your punches far more devastating. If he have to use something, just pack your fist with that.
>>
>>26330240
Understated post
>>
File: 1442691196081.jpg (72KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1442691196081.jpg
72KB, 650x650px
>>26332105
>>26332084
>you might get the shit beat out of you later, so just get the shit beat out of you now instead

B E T A S
>>
>>26330335
>be me
>getting in fight with tyrone
>have a banquet set for him and his whole tribe
>sneaking up on them
>see a dark souls orange soap stone message
> ///
> "try luring it out"
>another one.
> "try one at a time"
>gain 1 soul because poverty
>>
OP, the best way to handle this is to fight him one-on-one. Make sure none of his friends are around because they will jump in to support him. Also, do NOT use any weapons unless it's guaranteed he also has a weapon.

Do not get edgy and try to use brutalities. You will be blamed and locked up for most of your life.

And most importantly don't think you'll automatically win because "I'm a white man and he's a filthy nigger!", most people with that mentality get their ass handed to them and get humiliated.
>>
>>26332082
And you think the niggas are going to accept that? Really?
"Oh he punched him in the throat, it wasn't his intention to kill him, let's get over it"
Definitively not
>>
>>26329224
>aim for solar plexus
>do not lean forward when punching
>twist body when throwing punch
>try to hit the arm with your fist when blocking
>try to do a joint lock when you are grappled
>always keep distance
>use pressure points (jugular, below nose, genitals, solar plexus, ect.)
>don't be a nigger and spent 5 hours beating someone who's fallen
>hit fast and retract fist faster
t. martial art student
>>
>>26330816
At this time?
>>
File: 1452689365651.gif (693KB, 339x279px) Image search: [Google]
1452689365651.gif
693KB, 339x279px
>>26329721
Is that a yung lean pepe?

RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>26330240
Best suggestion in the whole thread
>>
>>26332133
He's gonna get the shit beaten out of him twice. In the classroom and walking home.
>>
>>26331196
now this is just low quality b8 lemme tell ya
>>
>>26332141
no not the niggers, but if they were going to fucking kill him anyway then why not?

they'd probably be more panicked about seeing their boy dying and trying to help him , giving op time to get away

a severe show of force like that can shock a mob long enough for him to flee.

jesus i'm not saying purposely go out of the way to kill the guy, i'm saying analyze the situation. I don't want this robot to die, so if he legit thinks its just bullshit, then just swing for the fences and take the beatdown, but if he thinks he's going to be killed then yes, take any measure.
>>
>>26330240
On a permanent vacation
Off the Massa plantation
>>
>>26332140
Definitely don't have that mentality. I'm more reluctant to fight a black person rather than a white man. Most white people won't fight that dirty unless they're wiggers and there's almost a code of respect around your own race. Not saying all black people are honor less pieces of shit this is just what it is.
>>
>>26332167
wrong actually
if he shows weakness they'll beat his ass every single day
if he at least puts up a bit of a fight they'll find some other bitch (like you) to beat on
>>
>>26329224
White kid from the Southside of chicago here, did fight club with my white friends so we wouldn't get murdered at school everyday, heres a good tip bend your knees a bit and block upwards so you can't get knocked down and you'll have your sternum and face protected. Also upper cut the chin for an instant KO if you put in the force, and if he isn't bending his knees or ready to take stand against considerable force get close while blocking so you don't open yourself up then grab him while putting your more dominant leg behind his legs so that as you fall forward he will fall beneath you and hit his head hard on the way down, once your on top work the sides of the head and avoid the teeth since you might get stuck with a dental fee, once your on top you've basically won. But watch out for his friends they'll gang up on you if theyre their but its not likely they'll do it later if you put the scare in him.
>>
>>26329224
More of an attention grab than anything
I grew up in an inter city school as the only Asian in my class (and valedictorian). Got beat up probably 100 times throughout high school. Nigs group like crazy and hold the craziest grudges ever. The easiest thing to do is just get punched in the face a couple times and let him have his win. Don't fight it. In 10th grade I tried to fight it and rear naked choked Kayrone Davis till he passed out after he threw a ball of paper at me head saying he would kill me. The next day while waiting for my parents to pick me up, he got 7 of his crew on the baseball team to pin me down and smack me with baseball bats. I broke both my arms 4 ribs and fractured my skull. Trust me the nugs are fucking insane and you don't want to be in their line of sight
>>
>>26332198
You know "honor" is something made up so people can feel good about killing, right?

Also:
>Most white people won't fight that dirty unless they're wiggers and there's almost a code of respect around your own race.
I would believe that if they didn't gun everyone down at the slightest provocation.
>>
>>26329224
at least tell us which city to see the news about how they sent you to the hospital, although is very unlikely if you are white

btw, you have insurance, right?
>>
>>26332295
Don't do this, OP. Some moralfag will try and track you down/report you.
>>
>>26332295
Dental insurance. Not telling you my city for personal reasons.
>>
Eat some Taco Bell Monday evening and drink a lot of milk. When you get ready to fight make a 540 degree spin and pull down your pants and go full POOPOOPEEPEE. Then start flailing your arms screaming REEEEEEEEEEEEE. They would be so traumatized that no one would bother attacking. Make some fart sounds for extra points.
>>
>>26332201
They hold grudges bro. I've seen it happen more than once. Even if he wims the guy will just round of his crew and kick his shit in. They don't respect putting up a fight.
>>
>>26332264
Your problem is you made him look like a bitch instead of making him fear you. Extend fights once you have the upper hand and make it extra painful.
>>
>>26332349
He should throw his own shit at them. Because honestly, who wants to bother someone who will throw their own feces at them?
>>
>>26332371
Well, he's Asian. Asserting dominance is not really their thing.
>>
>>26332380

Great, great. He should definitely record this shit too and make this case his.
>>
>>26332264
Damn that's sucks, did you have him arrested?
>>
>>26332140
This is the best advice so far. Don't get fooled by trolls trying to get you to use a hammer, you will regret it your whole life.
>>
>>26332449
No but I did have to get a new kidney
It's been a long time but the school defended them and said that I was mentally disturbed (no friends, ate lunch alone, no school extra curriculars didn't go to social events etc.) My parents tried to sue but the jury also just thought I was some terrible person because during my testimony I said I hated Kayron or Denashia more than anything else in the world.
>>
>>26329224
Be a real man and resolve your conflict with words, not fist.
>>
>>26332544
Don't plan on using any weapons during the fight. I'm probably going to carry one with me for the rest of my life after this though.

>>26332712

I really wish this were possible but this isn't some fairytail.
>>
>>26332371
I haven't been in a fight for 7 years and honestly don't think I've ever been in one. There's a difference between getting zerged by niggers and squaring up.
>>
>>26332699
you described me in those parenthesis literally everything was true
>>
>>26332750
Anything is possible. Just tell him "i'm going to be the bigger man and not resort to violence like a civilized person should" And then call the police if he attacks you.
>>
>>26332804

I appreciate this advice, I really do, but nigs aren't going to listen to words, they listen to acts of power. Thanks though man, I can see where you're coming from.
>>
>>26331753
You've got to make it sound as close to REEEEE as possible so that I will know that it's you
>>
>dont swing
>do 1-2 combination
>left hand is there to aim and distract
>right hand is there to inflict damage
>practice precision
>put your shoulder and your legs into your right punch
>always keep your guards up

you will have to knock him out fast before other chimps start screeching and jump in
>>
>>26329224
Can't go wrong with eye gouging. That's my strategy.
>>
>>26332850
I don't want you to die :****
>>
>>26332082
Intention doesn't protect you from manslaughter charges. People go to jail for killing someone in a fight pretty often, dude.
>>
Don't fight him. Plant drugs on him and put a bomb in his locker and call that shit in. Have a list of all his friends that could get you for it in there as well and come up with a list of people they're supposed to get or something. They'll all get dinner at the whitehouse and the spotlight will be too much for them to do anything to you for a year or so.
>>
You dont have to fight physically to win. Fight back in a smart way anon. Bring a fake gun to class, enter the classroom and look the nigger directly into the eye, then proceed to open your backpack slowly and show just a little bit of the fake gun. Niggers will flip and probably will leave you alone.
>>
>>26333198
>>26333128
are you trying to get him arrested
>>
File: 1454332184197.jpg (24KB, 855x779px) Image search: [Google]
1454332184197.jpg
24KB, 855x779px
>in a classroom full of niggers

Don't do it OP, worst case scenario the others will join and beat ur white ass. Only scenario actually.

Honestly just don't fight at all. I'm a blackbot that keeps conversation with other black people to a minimum but if I was getting in to a fight with someone else and there's a bunch of black people near me they would still get involved.

I dunno why we do this.
>>
>>26333240
Only if he gets caught. It works better than getting his ass beat for 180 days straight and it takes care of his problem for the foreseeable future. White people fight wars, not battles. Win all future battles, win the war.

Really I'm just advocating he outsmart his opponents and never has to beat up tyrone's fists with his face. Framing tyrone and his cronies for some serious shit will certainly get rid of them. Framing someone else to take precedence over your beating every day could work too. Fuck getting beat up because of someone's pride, though. It's taking your autonomy away from you, which is equivalent to slavery, which might as well be murder, so you're essentially defending your life and your ability to make decisions about it instead of getting your face fistraped daily because some ghetto thug thinks he has the right to perform plastic surgery with blunt instruments without your consent.

If you do go the "beat him up" route, just fucking kill him. It will escalate to that anyway, eventually.
>>
>>26332699
Goddamn that makes me angry. So some fags literally ruptured your internal organs and nothing happens to them? I swear to god Imagine if that happened to some nigger and the people beating him up up were white or Asian. Thered be a fucking shit storm.
>>
>>26333443

I honestly think you're taking a school fight a bit too seriously. I know there's a chance I'll get jumped and I'm willing to take that chance but these are middle class, wannabe gangsters not hardened thugs that have spent time in prison.
>>
>>26329224
Lube up that boipussy.
Prepare yourself for the BBC
>>
>>26332264
fucking god damn

that shit would make me get guns like a motherfucker. bombs, whole fucking neighborhoods would be going up in flames, i'd be buying fertilizer and shit
>>
>>26329224
Winning the fight is literally all that matters. Don't be afraid to fight dirty
>>
before the fight cover yourself in vaseline
their punches will slide right off
>>
File: 1454904792620.jpg (85KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1454904792620.jpg
85KB, 512x288px
>>26333625
>tfw I bought anarchist cookbook in junior year
>tfw still know how to make napalm, and fertilizer bombs
>tfw didn't do it because the same day my guidence counceler told me I had a good chance of getting into mit
>mfw didn't get in
>>
>>26333788
well anon, having even a mild chance of getting into mit is still miles ahead of most people
>>
>>26329224
Go for the eyes.
>>
>>26329224
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA
>>
File: image.jpg (267KB, 1432x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267KB, 1432x1600px
>>26329224
Go for the throat or eyes.

Then, depending on your height, while your opponent is distracted by his head injuries (hands will instinctually move up there) knee or punch (if you're a manlet) them in the gut or groin.

Last step is, if they're not already on their knees, pull or kick them down. Grab the back of their head and knee their face. Do it too hard and you could push the nose back into the brain and kill or brain damage them, so be careful.

You can then proceed to bitch kick or slap them however you want.

Another tip is to act crazy or throw your weight into them. People don't act rationally when they think they're dealing with a nutjob, and this can be exploited.
>>
>>26334014
I'm still debating whether to go for the nose or the throat. I know if I hit him in the throat it could be an automatic win but I don't know the correct force to apply. The nose seems a lot easier to just whale on.
>>
>>26334014
hello rato

ORIGINAL PLEASE I DON"T WANT TO BE BALD HOLY SHIT IM ALREADY SHORT
>>
>>26334266
Depends on the person. Nose could stop him quickly, but if he's the type of person to keep going even after a broken nose, you cooould go for the throat, but really, a crushed windpipe could kill him, so probablly don't do that if you don't have to
>>
>>26334014
Hello Rato

The squid eats the baby
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 750x1334px
>>26334266
Go for the [throat] but go quick. If he gets his guard up before you make contact you're fucked.

>>26334330
Don't have it but Cruz is good enough
>>
>>26334449
merry Christmas you retarded faggot
>>
Dude. Listen. After you survive your fiht you gotta give an uodate. If youre jumping him. Just fuck him up with face shots. No throat. And just leave schiol for the day. Just jog on out
>>
>>26329721
Good luck man. Fuck him up for me.
>>
bring a gun and shoot the nigger
Thread posts: 185
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.