[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Waking up check outside my window Sometimes i see this girl wearing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

Waking up check outside my window
Sometimes i see this girl wearing leggings
tights and shit
Today she was wearing beige skin color short shorts
>Thought she was butt naked
>start peeking harder through the window
>she looks DIRECTLY AT ME
>I pull back the blinds
>i duck behind the window

wtf senpai shes probably going to call the cops on me

fuck fuck fuck man shes probably going to call chads to egg my house or FBI what do?
>>
File: wah.png (110KB, 428x531px) Image search: [Google]
wah.png
110KB, 428x531px
Yeah considering you're an r9k user and not a normal person, she's probably grossed out and a bit disturbed. I would think it was funny and a bit weird but she's probably not thinking that. What were you even thinking, you sick fuck?
>>
File: why-me.jpg (73KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
why-me.jpg
73KB, 550x412px
>>26328086
I just looked out the window cause i usually look outside when i wake up, i usually see the same girl walking on the street,

like i said she was wearing these short shorts that matched her skin color, that blew me the fuck out, so i looked harder and closer to the window and pretty much pulled the blindes back so far i revealed my own self stalking her.

so i guess she noticed and spotted me and i was like OMG duck duck duck

it was cringe as fuck, i ran in my room and felt completely weirded out
>>
I mean you didn't fucking break a law or anything, you were just staring out your window. It's not a crime to be a creep. (Unless you're creeping on underaged girls.)
You'll be fine OP. Just keep it in your pants next time.
>>
>OP is so beta he is afraid to look out his own window.
>>
File: yeaha.png (224KB, 436x527px) Image search: [Google]
yeaha.png
224KB, 436x527px
>>26328210
sorry dude, you're going to jail. naw but I am just bustin ya chops, here, have a waifu, I made it myself. You should make one for yourself, it's actually pretty therapeutic.

She's not gonna do anything, maybe she'll just avoid eye contact next time if she is that bothered by it but it sounds like nothing, not something you'd really want to make a big deal over. Idk girls wearing those sort of shorts probably are aware they'll get looks. Kinda autistic that you ducked though lol
>>
>>26327761

You're supposed to smile and wave when this happens.
>>
>>26327761
You're good. You didn't break any laws so chill the fuck out.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ng2w4e97Q61r7e65h.gif (401KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ng2w4e97Q61r7e65h.gif
401KB, 500x393px
>>26328372
I rather not have a waifu, im not that weird i guess :(
>>
>>26328502
>not that weird
>freaked out cause a girl saw you looking out the window
I mean OK I guess
>>
>>26327761
When I was 28, I peeked on my 16 yo neighbor going to school all the time. She caught me once.

>She waved at me and blew me a kiss
>>
File: bones_2_tiff_6_of_6__WEB_zvwpch.jpg (641KB, 1440x2171px) Image search: [Google]
bones_2_tiff_6_of_6__WEB_zvwpch.jpg
641KB, 1440x2171px
>>26328537
:(
it was a natural reaction to not wanting to be caught perving
>>
>>26328652
Yea what ever weirdo
>>
File: moi.png (289KB, 443x544px) Image search: [Google]
moi.png
289KB, 443x544px
>>26328502
Its sort of weird but fun, I used to do these games all the time when I was a kid, maybe that's why I like them. The more options they give you the more creative you can get, I made more than one because I wanted to convey different themes and moods. This one is me if I were a well adjusted and sane individual
>>
>>26328935
Wait are you a girl ? i dont get the waifu thing

enlightened me
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.