[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Somali-Anon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (96KB, 750x1284px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 750x1284px
She's boring me. 69 gets to choose the reply.
>>
call her a smelly currynigger
>>
File: dastardlypepe.png (13KB, 528x424px) Image search: [Google]
dastardlypepe.png
13KB, 528x424px
You know what? You're like a magnet, attractive from the rear, repulsive from the front.
>>
tell her that her ass is hoter than the oven in the ghetoo
>>
isnt that one of those fake kik bots that message you for fake sex?
>>
>>26325358
What ethnicity is she? Oriori
>>
File: pol_goes_to_the_gym.jpg (51KB, 718x838px) Image search: [Google]
pol_goes_to_the_gym.jpg
51KB, 718x838px
Send her this picture, no explanation
>>
Lmao you're somali? Rare
>>
>>26325488
Somalibot reporting in
>>
>>26325483
>>26325483

i wanna see her reaction to this
>>
>>26325508
Sent
>>26325463
Persian
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 750x1334px
>>26325604
what? This is starting to suck
>>
>>26325650
I told her to stick a pen up her ass and she did it.
>>
i wanna put a blender on your titties, chop them up, then drink it like a delicious snack. but wait i then want you to shit in my mouth until i choke to death baby.
>>
>>26325650
>Tfw when no self hating Persian gf
>>
>>26325718
post results lmao
>>
Are you Somalian, OP? Do you currently live there?
>>
>>26325818
I live in Dubai. I'm in America because the prince who I leach off while acting like his friend wants to lobby some senoters and fuck Instagram models.
>>
>>26325358
That's obviously a picture of a computer screen you dumb fuck
>>
>>26325718
pics or it didn't happen ddcda
>>
File: poointheloo.jpg (27KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
poointheloo.jpg
27KB, 640x360px
send her this
then
>interested?
>>
>>26325488
you're obv not Swedish then.

somalis are the most subhuman behind abbos.
>>
>>26325871
OP is a lying fuck who ran away
>>
>>26326058
holy fuck
i can SMELL IT
>>
>>26325411
this, seems fun
>>
MORE SCREENSHOTS PLEASE

blox?
>>
Solicit her for more nudes and post all results please
>>
Annuda somali here Bro... Our culture is shit tier senpai... If we had the intelligence and wisdom to back up our arrogance we would be Chad tier culture.. seriously somali culture is one where robots can't survive. Imagine this the mothers act like Jewish mothers. The fathers act like Arabs. Your own sibling would fuck you over for a piece of pie. The community fakes like poos in the loos. Somali robots are hated by everyone because somali chads usually are the most idiotic chaotic fuckers around. Plus they usually end up being southerners senpai.
>>
>>26325358
Nice ass moar
>>
>>26328060
>somali chads
those exist?

I guess if there were Somali Chads they would be Libans.
>>
>>26328060
>>26328152
I've never seen a Chad somali guy. They're all seem to be super tall and slim (fat when old). Hell, ive never seen a /fit/one and I've been to tons of somali events.
>>
Oh fuck, I saw that bitch on a sex chat once.

>inb4 >going on a sex chat

Yeah.. Yeah, I know.. III know.
>>
>>26328197
>tfw 5'9 Somali manlet
>tfw most guys at this uni are at least 6'1

Doesn't bug me as much as I thought it would tbqh. I blame Hooyo.
>>
Sorry I only like to watch as a big black bull fucks my bitch, my mouth quivering lustfully, my entire body burning with desire for that veiny thick cock to force its way into my waiting ass. You see its loose slutty women like you that have turned me to the queer side, my cock simply can't find pleasure in your beefy flaps.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.