[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think you'll spend the rest of your life sitting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: 1409689343610.jpg (73KB, 924x571px) Image search: [Google]
1409689343610.jpg
73KB, 924x571px
Do you think you'll spend the rest of your life sitting in front of a computer every night?
>>
>>26323874
A great many nights probably.
>>
File: SÖT.jpg (1MB, 2075x3000px) Image search: [Google]
SÖT.jpg
1MB, 2075x3000px
I will. But as long as I have my waifu with me I'm set.
>>
>>26323874
I would love to be that guy. Fucking coke lines all over the desk.
>>
>>26323937
And the bed overflowing with semen.
>>
>>26323985
A bed filled with semen and a desk filled with coke lines.

I would be ok with this.
>>
File: 1439908884813.jpg (77KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1439908884813.jpg
77KB, 768x1024px
There's no question.

I hate this.
>>
Yes, i try to get out and visit my Freind alot but I'm getting a flat at the end of the year. I get exited when I think about it because its down the road from work and Il never get any visitors other than my mother. I'm never alone anyways I have you guys and I play mmos so there's always someone to talk too
>>
File: lurking.png (6KB, 354x321px) Image search: [Google]
lurking.png
6KB, 354x321px
yes
i have no choice but to embrace it
>>
>>26323874
I don't believe I will, but I can't guarantee it.
>>
>>26323874
no because something else will come along. first we had radio, then television, now computers. we'll be sitting in front of the next thing when its cheap enough to buy with neetbux, so on until we die.
>>
No, I'm eventually gonna spend my life working until I drop. My goal is to truly fit the term "wageslave"
>>
>>26324009
Is that chink dead or just drunk?
>>
>>26323874
It's the only life I've ever known.
>>
>>26323874
I already did son
>>
File: image.png (109KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
109KB, 444x444px
>>26323874
Seeing as I want to make games for a living, yes
>>
give me one good reason why I shouldn't and I'll promise to stop.
>>
By my calculations I probably have less than a decade left to live so it's not all that inconceivable that I would spend the rest of my life at the computer.
>>
File: saturn_saint_seiya_o_58502.jpg (193KB, 300x462px) Image search: [Google]
saturn_saint_seiya_o_58502.jpg
193KB, 300x462px
Yes. I'm a loser Anon. People don't want me
>>
>>26323874
I hope not, but it's certainly possible
>>
Yeah and I'd probably enjoy it too.
>>
It's very likely. We will be among the first generations to have lived with the internet as a major component of our lives from childhood onward. People who grew up with television still watch television very often, not uncommonly. Why can't the same happen with us? And why is there really any stigma? There isn't much stigma with middle-aged people watching T.V. four hours a day.
>>
We all sold our souls to this shit.....I cannot go more than a day without the internet.
>>
File: 1454833215842.png (60KB, 904x692px) Image search: [Google]
1454833215842.png
60KB, 904x692px
Yeah. Honestly? It's not so bad. Melting into the internet while on your laptop lying in bed feels like bliss.
>>
honestly, yes. It's not like i can do much better
>>
I got elastic bands keepin my shoes on.
Got those swollen hand blues.
Got thirteen channels of shit on the T.V. to choose from.
I've got electric light.
And I've got second sight.
And amazing powers of observation.
And that is how I know
When I try to get through
On the telephone to you
There'll be nobody home.
>>
Absolutely. Even if I'm interacting with people, it'll be on a computer. That's the age we live in. Especially if you count smartphones as technically a computer (because they are) - even Chads will be in front of computers.
>>
>>26323874

I won't OP but you definitely will.
>>
Oh god, I hope not. I hope I finally end up getting off my ass one day and focusing on other aspects of my life.

I feel as though I'm in jail, I have the key but I'm unable to unlock my chains. The door's right there, but still, I fail to even let myself be free.

If I keep going at the rate I'm going any longer, I'm definitely killing myself.
>>
File: 1454283495213.gif (1016KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1454283495213.gif
1016KB, 500x357px
>>26323874
of course
and I'm going to spend most of my time during the day on a computer too

it's wonderful, really
>>
When I was a kid I read in a fact book that you spend approximately 20 years of your life asleep.

So probably longer than that. That is if I don't kill myself or die before that can be possible.
>>
>>26327634
You said you're unable to free yourself, yet you apparently have no hesitations about suicide. If this really the case?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.