[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, let's try a little thought experiment: Imagine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: 1395142746086.jpg (50KB, 385x512px) Image search: [Google]
1395142746086.jpg
50KB, 385x512px
Robots, let's try a little thought experiment:

Imagine you are born in a world where food is purely a luxury item and most people just take a tasteless, pleasureless nutrient injection once a day instead of eating except on special occasions. Some people, the extremely unlucky ones, never get a bite to eat in their whole lives.

Imagine that you are one of these foodless virgins who can only fantasize about what it must feel like to bite into a nice piece of chicken or savour a lovely bar of chocolate. But it's not enough that you are denied this pleasure, that would be bad enough. Say it becomes fashionable for people with food to wave it around all over the place, You can't even walk down the street without a nice pair of plump, luscious burgers bouncing up and down scarcely concealed. Every time you see someone bending over on the bus you glance over to get a nice eyeful of their cheese or their bacon.

But it gets worse. If you so much as glance at this food, something you want so badly but can never have, even just out of the corner of your eye. Even for one second. You are a fucking creep. A loser virgin piece of shit worthy of derision and scorn.

How would you feel?
>>
Is the food women or is the food sex?
>>
>>26323384
same as i already do when it comes to >tfw no gf desu
my pain is constant and sharp, etc etc.
>>
>>26323480
The food is food anon get your head out of the gutter.
>>
>>26323384
so basically soylent green only with people actually flashing the food
>>
File: 7TUjwltHCIk.jpg (17KB, 250x307px) Image search: [Google]
7TUjwltHCIk.jpg
17KB, 250x307px
i'd feel like its time
>>
File: thesimpsonsmalk2.jpg (80KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
thesimpsonsmalk2.jpg
80KB, 1024x1024px
When did nipple-juice become banned ?
>>
File: whOre.jpg (57KB, 820x615px) Image search: [Google]
whOre.jpg
57KB, 820x615px
Is this communist propaganda or do you speak about summer cleavage?
>>
File: 1448206600862.jpg (47KB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
1448206600862.jpg
47KB, 300x219px
Food is a basic human necessity and staring at people in public places is fucking creepy. Bad metaphor, Op.

Plus, if you're going to peep, you've got to be stealthy desu
>>
File: costanza.jpg (145KB, 1892x791px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
145KB, 1892x791px
You don't stare at it. I'ts too risky. You get a glimpse and look away.
>>
>>26323820
>You are a fucking creep. A loser virgin piece of shit worthy of derision and scorn.
If this is propaganda, I'm wondering whonit's directed at.
>>
>>26324311
It's widely accepted that sex is also a basic human need.
>>
>>26323384
Food isn't rare though, it just gets built up and talked about by people who spend too much time on the internet and never go outside and talk to people, or if they do, they just make it blatantly and hamhandedly obvious that all they care about is food: they have no means, motive or opportunity to meet people and share the human experience.

If you quit the internet and worked hard Im sure you could get meals, but its easier to just sit in front of a screen talking with similar individuals about how unfair it is you got soylent again and it's everyone else's fault but yours.
>>
The problem is that you care too much about what people think and staring is rude if the other person can see you.
>>
I'd just bee myself and then the food would come to me.
>>
>>26324745
Im not saying bee urself, Im saying that the problem with urself is that you spend too much time in an echo chamber dedicated to reassuring you that everyone else is the problem and you aren't missing out on the best parts of life: friendship based on good times not on food.

You need to be interesting to suceed, and anyone can be interesting, you just have to be different.
>>
>>26323384
Depends on for what reason I'm denied solid food.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.