[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this funny? Did I say something fucked up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (120KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
120KB, 640x1136px
Why is this funny? Did I say something fucked up?
>>
If you even have to ask you're more fucked up than I thought...
>>
>>26319370

No you pathetic fucking virgin loser.

"lol" these days is just used to lighten a conversation so it doesn't become awkward, not actually "laugh out loud"

jesus dude what are you, 60?
>>
how old is your mom? Oldies can't into internet talk and memes.
>>
Ask your mum for nudes and then post them here.
>>
>bumping with curious too to know why she said lol
>>
>Bickering with parents
>>Bickering with parents over text messaging

Never do this shit.
>>
>>26319408

wait a minute, I just realized this was to your mom. why do you give a shit?
>>
Are you gonna fuck your mommy OP, is that why you're asking?
>>
>>26319370
it's the hey no problem. like it's just a weird figure of speech to use there lol.
>>
>>26319370
The correct response was to thank her for being a great mom.
>>
She's probably found it amazing because she said you were a "great son" and you just replied really nonchalantly. You're fine OP.
>>
>>26319370
She thinks that you meant it in a jokingly manner.
>>
>>26319370

It was probably "hey no problem" as this phrase sounds like quite an aloof reaction to what she said. You did nothing wrong really, just answered in an off key and somewhat funny way. Play it cool and your mom will even consider it cool, of course this is assuming she doesn't already find you endearingly awkward.
>>
>>26319503
*amusing
>>
>>26319452
This. Don't fail us OP.
>>
File: image.png (104KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
104KB, 640x1136px
>>26319370
This was before
>>
File: 1452144364833.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1452144364833.gif
2MB, 380x285px
>>26319651
Kek. That's cringey as shit,, but your pretty lucky anon.
>>
>>26319651
Are you sure this isn't your sugar momma?
>>
>>26319370
>>26319651
your mom sounds like a qt, OP.
>>
>>26319370
Some older women think lol means "lots of love."

I knew a guy who texted his wife that his aunt died and she replied with lol, thinking it meant lots of love.
>>
>>26319370
OP you are supposed to say thanks for being a great mom, if anything she was laughing at your retarded respsonse.
>>
>>26319969
this is it OP, /thread
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.