[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Refuse to follow the path expected of me by society and family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1406050489459.jpg (50KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1406050489459.jpg
50KB, 500x375px
>Read a lot so to figure out what I should do
>All other mindsets /paths seem to require perfection, discipline and extreme dedication
>Can't just bee myself

What do I do now?
>>
File: dsc2095-c9ae.jpg (140KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
dsc2095-c9ae.jpg
140KB, 600x399px
In the same situation. Bipolar as well, so every couple months I feel like I'm on the wrong track. Either I'm ecstatic and want to work as a nurse, spend money and do new things all the time. Or I'm depressed as shit and don't want to live at all. Or I'm just average beige and try to change my course to find something exciting. Or I feel everything at once intensely enough to drive myself crazy and do stupid shit. Typically end up in ER, broke af or in a relationship with a man my fathers age.

There is no good options in life for some of us.
>>
>>26319053
OP here, I know that feel. I'm not diagnosed bipolar, only depressed and some character disorder. It feels like I'm constantly walking on the line between suicide and getting my shit together, happiness, excitement and passion come and it's fantastic for a while, then depression swoops in and kills it all till I'm just in my bed wishing for death.
>>
File: 1426630157482.jpg (513KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1426630157482.jpg
513KB, 2048x1366px
Here is what you can do robots :
>>
>>26319144
OP here, it isn't an existentialist crisis. I've dealt with it a while back. It's more personal than anything else. I just want happiness and satisfaction, but seem to need to go through extremes to reach it.
>>
>>26319100
At least you aren't alone.
>>
>>26319223
Don't know where you got that implication from. I'm completely alone.
>>
>>26319253
I'm in the same spot. There are others who are feeling the exact same.
>>
>>26319173
what type of happiness and satisfaction
>>
>>26319629
Being able to feel again is a nice start, less mental strain on worrying, not being alone. A lot of struggle comes from having to accept my position in society, I'm an ugly deformed motherfucker and it kills me that I'm judged on the spot, stared at and discarded by people. I want to love and be loved, but it is impossible, and changing my mind about it all is breaking me.
>>
>>26319666
nice try, satan. you'll get no help from me.
>>
>>26319666
Well, ugliness can't be cured but there are enough ugly people on the planet and ugly successful people that it must be possible to overcome. The mental part you need to condition yourself to think your way around. Cognitive behavioral therapy, I imagine. I also recommend good literature. Wallowing in misery I don't recommend.
>>
>>26319756
>Read a lot so to figure out what I should do
>>26318660

I'm just bitching here. No one will have words that will magically change me as I know it's all on me. I'm just wearing thin.
>>
>>26318660
You need to elaborate more. What exactly does your family expect you to do with your life?

Unless you're Asian or your family is prominent in some field(example, all the women in my family are nurses), most parents don't push their kids into a specific path anymore.
>>
>>26318660

Welcome to the MGTOW lifestyle, brother.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.