[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else given up on human desires and is embracing wizardhood?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 4a3.jpg (183KB, 1659x672px) Image search: [Google]
4a3.jpg
183KB, 1659x672px
Has anyone else given up on human desires and is embracing wizardhood? Once you have ascended nothing will be the same
>>
i will hang myself before i turn 30
>>
Fuck that pic there is no way I could've had sex when I was 16. Impossible.
>>
>>26316713
Woman do it all the time though
>>
27 here. Given up since early 20's.
>>
>>26316659
>>26316497
I think you guys are pathetic normies
Putting pussy on a pedestal like that
Just fuck off you pathetic saddos
>>
>>26316713
i know for a fact i could have lost my virginity at 15. and now im a 26 year old virgin.

kill me
>>
Lost mine at 15 don't know what the big fucking deal is lol
>>
I've been successful with woman, count is around ~100 pulled. offering advice to those who want it.
>>
>implying I'll even let anyone pry my virginity from my dead, cold hands
>>
>>26316812
>offering advice to those who want it.
Sorry, all you can offer is "be handsome" and we can't change that. Fuck off.
>>
/mu/ is kind of weird, only use it the odd time since I don't listen to a lot of music outside of rap and electronic so I don't have much of a grasp on it
/v/ is typically baabie's first non /b/ board so it's filled with kids and then there's raging autists but that being said, it's not as bad as everyone says it is., oddly enough, /v/ is the best board to talk about anything that isn't vydya related
/tv/ gave us Bane and Sheev posting which are great but for actual discussion it's hopeless. Everyone is exhausted and afraid to like anything, even more so than /v/ and just shout REDDIT XD XD. I don't care about le Reddit boogey man, I don't use the stupid website but it's so ubiquitous, that word needs to be filtered on /tv/
/lit/ never been to /lit/ because I've only read like 6 books that I wasn't forced to read in school before
>>
>>26316951
Nope, plenty of 'unattractive' people get laid.
>>
>>26316497

Month away from wizardhood.

Can feel my mana building.
>>
File: 1422883973140.gif (37KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1422883973140.gif
37KB, 255x255px
>about to lose my virginity last night
>drank so much i can't get hard

ree tbqh
>>
>>26317033
Maybe your overgod self from the future cucked you with your incomprehensible powers.
>>
>>26316497

2 more years until wizard. This better be worth it.
>>
>>26316497

Within one year's reach.
>>
>>26316497
For this to be real, you have to know actual occult practices.

It takes great will to tear yourself away from this mindrot and go within.

Of course, that won't be a choice.. soon..

faggot roleplayers
>>
>>26316752
Don't scare me
I've given up on women at 22 and I don't see any desire no more
I-is it gonna be worse?
>>
>Be 18
>never been kissed except for family members
>Never had a bf
>never been complimented
>avarage looking
>not too autistic to speak to opposite gender
>only time someone flirted with me was during world scout jamboree in hopes that i would lower the 'price' for a contingent badge
literally kill me
>>
>>26317711
haha what a f*cking fggot
>>
>>26317711
go full whre
>>
File: cJDLr7M.jpg (24KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
cJDLr7M.jpg
24KB, 499x499px
>understands more than you can possibly know
>still no exceptional abilities besides mild weather control and a demonic servant.

lots of things to be done, so little time for this fragile body.
>>
I lost my virginity at 17, had it since then.
Honestly its overrated, jacking it is often better, I don't understand why you guys stress so much about it.
>>
>>26318236
Had sex since then*
>>
>>26318236
why do you have sex then
>>
>>26318306
It's more a social thing for me, since society says I should be having sex
>>
>>26316812
how into gf pls?

by that i mean how can i get rid of the tiny little voice inside my head that deafens everything else by shouting "YOU'RE WORTHLESS SHE'S 10000 TIMES BETTER THAN YOU SHE HATES YOU" whenever i meet a girl i find somewhat attractive?
>>
Nearing 30 and I'll be honest it's kind of embarrassing to see people chase pussy.
>>
If by human desires you mean actual sex, then yes. I still fap daily, though.
I knew it was never going to happen, but I truly gave up once I was able to go through all of college without even talking to a girl.
>>
File: 1454853103144.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454853103144.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>26316497
Years ago.
Maybe I'll ascend next to Jesus, Buddha, and Mohammed one day.
>>
I wish I had hanged myself when I was 16.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.