[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I couldnt do it /r9k/ i couldn't kill myself >now everyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: PXzuMWm.jpg (280KB, 1920x1271px) Image search: [Google]
PXzuMWm.jpg
280KB, 1920x1271px
I couldnt do it /r9k/ i couldn't kill myself

>now everyone knows im crazy
>now I'm stuck feeling miserable

Theres no way out of this senpai
>>
try again

go alone to some forest near you

no one will bother you.
>>
>>26314670
> Theres no way out of this senpai
Sure there is, try again.

Do it right this time.
>>
File: 1433960139626.jpg (412KB, 1346x1758px) Image search: [Google]
1433960139626.jpg
412KB, 1346x1758px
>>26314670
why do you want to end it?

man up and live your life. Don't go the pussy way out. I have respect for people who an hero.
>>
>>26314982
Dont enjoy anything anymore
>>
Might as well live, you're going to die no matter what in the end

Alternatively, you can't see the future. You can pretend you know the direction of your life, but you don't. Ride it. Discover it. Conquer it, and direct it. You are one of 7 billion and you can't know what you are until you go out and find it
>>
>>26314670
i failed dozens of times
as it turns out, my tolerance for benzos is skyhigh
ate 6 boxes of lorazepam with vodka and woke up 28 hours later with nothing changed
crashed my car at 110km/h and didn't even injure my self severely
i should go with the shotgun to the face, that one has to work
>>
File: 1433628266389.jpg (92KB, 1400x933px) Image search: [Google]
1433628266389.jpg
92KB, 1400x933px
>>26315009
so what fag. Do you think this fucking world rotates around you? No , it doesn't, the world doesn't owe you jack shit. If YOU can't enjoy anything then it's your ass that needs to change something about YOURSELF. Stop being a faglord and thinking we live in a world that is made for you. or for your needs. I can already tell you're mentally weak so I change my mind you should an hero we need less pussies anyways
>>
File: 1422518851021.jpg (201KB, 798x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1422518851021.jpg
201KB, 798x1199px
>>26315130
nah OP is a lost cause. I thought maybe he had a lost lover or parents died sadly but he is just a self entitled shithead. He thinks just cus he is "sad" and can't enjoy things he used to like then in turn he should just end it. Like how weak can you be

fuck op he can an hero I gave him a shot but he's a true faggot.
>>
>>26315295
woah we got a fuckin badass over here
>>
>>26315392
>Stop being a faglord and thinking we live in a world that is made for you. or for your needs
he probably doesnt think the world is made for him, thats why he was going to kill himself
>>
File: 1422428826794.jpg (81KB, 603x960px) Image search: [Google]
1422428826794.jpg
81KB, 603x960px
>>26315465
I don't think so , I think OP is just sad cus he's lost what he used to find fun. So in turn he became sad and now is being a sadfag about life.
>>
hold out a little longer dude. i'm guessing you're in your early twenties. those a rough years for some reason. there is a reason such a large portion of the suicide statistics are males aged 16-26

it gets better but it partly needs you do be active in improving the situation yourself. For the longest time i had to tell myself "don't do it yet, it's probably all in your head, just hold out until you're in a position to seek professional help"

and i did, and now things are better
>>
Is it a paradox if you kill yourself because you can't deal with life after not going through with a suicide
>>
>>26315521
oh also to add to this:

a lot of tough cunts such as ITT are gonna tell you to "man the fuck up" and "just stop being sad". And that's fucking retarded because that's not how depression works and trying to harden the fuck up may actually just make you a bitter little faggot and or an hero

conversely, don't let it be your excuse for not doing things since that doesn't solve the problem either.
>>
stop being a massive pussy faggot and deal with your life like 7 billion people have to every day
>>
>>26315872
Why

Origami
>>
Anyone here seriously considered suicide? I've been a NEET and depressed for a long time now. Same old story kissless virgin, fat loser no skills no job basically wating for the sweet embrace of death, lately tho I'm starting to think about it more. Considering actually doing it for real. Anyone on the same boat?
>>
>>26315392
>live for other people
Don't think so senpai, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>26316106
i never said live for other people , so go fuck yourself
>>
>>26316122
>hurr durr life isnt for you

Retarded underage b&
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.