[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're still young anon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1444505789193.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1444505789193.png
293KB, 633x758px
You're still young
That's your fault
There is so much you have to go through
Find a girl
Settle down
If you want, you can marry
But you will still be here tomorrow
But your dreams may not..

I really want to fucking kill myself I think of it every day. Somewhere throughout the day I will remind myself that I'm a failure I'm not going anywhere and I'm terrible with women

In my head complaining about my situation that I've desperately tried to change soon I'll say fuck it who cares and kill myself smiling

IT'S NOT NORMAL AND ITS NOT FAIR TO BE THIS FUCKING DEPRESSED EVERYDAY EVEN ON ANTI DEPRESSANTS

22 year old not fat or autistic
Nice body and beard
No hope with women
Failure to parents
No solid qualifications

I use to get laid a lot but that luck soon died fast.

Currently saving to move overseas
Hoping to meet a beautiful woman in the country I'm moving too.

If my saving goes to shit and I don't make it overseas I will no doubt end it
>>
File: 1435768199776.jpg (350KB, 982x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1435768199776.jpg
350KB, 982x1008px
>>26314515
>tfw no dreams
>tfw don't know which mountain's top I'm supposed to get that boulder to the top
>>
File: 1438599556534.jpg (253KB, 1300x865px) Image search: [Google]
1438599556534.jpg
253KB, 1300x865px
>no siblings
>all cousins are female
>tfw my family's lineage dies with me
>>
>>26314542
Push the boulder to the top of mountain only to loose your balance trip and have the boulder crush you

That's how life works for some people
You think it's great once you reach the end
But then you realize that this is just the beginning
Its a cruel cycle
>>
>Only have 1 friend
>Only leaves the house for school and on occasions gigs and stuff like that
>Sit with people at lunch but don't talk

PLEASE FUCKING KILL ME NOW
>>
File: 1434799631114.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1434799631114.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>26314578
THEN IT COMES TO BE THAT THE SOOTHING LIGHT AT THE END OF YOUR TUNNEL IS JUST A FREIGHT TRAIN COMING YOUR WAY
>>
>>26314515
> I use to get laid a lot
fuck off normie

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26314579
Op has no friends he lost them from moving away and lack of contact
Op eats alone at work
Op never goes out only to go practice sport, alone
Op is over it

It's like a itch that can be scratched for temporary relief but keeps coming back
>>
>>26314615
I worked as a stripper to make ends meet

Better than being broke and homeless

Meaningless sex is more painful and damaging then being alone
>>
>>26314636
> I worked as a stripper
> i look like a 10/10 greek god

sorry, Chad please just go and fucking kill yourself. You are not welcome here.
>>
Your dead beat up ass ain't going no where you failed long ago

I know cause you just posted then same quoted lyrics as your Facebook status plus you go on about 4chan 24/7

Bitch
>>
>>26314618
Cry bc just about most of my relationships (friends and sexual) have fallen through because i have no social skills whatsoever
>>
>>26314706
Go away whoever you are
You probably do know me but how you found me here and the coincidence that I did post on Facebook shortly before posting here is creepy
Thanks for making things just that little bit worse
>>
>>26314706
Fuck off seriously. lil shit
>>
>>26314515
ARMY
R
M
Y
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.