[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a person ever truly redeem themselves from evil? Or are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: godfather-part2-end.jpg (77KB, 988x576px) Image search: [Google]
godfather-part2-end.jpg
77KB, 988x576px
Can a person ever truly redeem themselves from evil?

Or are some people beyond any payment, act of charity or redemption due to the actions of their past?
>>
>>26314398

A good act does not wash out the bad. Nor the bad the good.
>>
>>26314504
Is there degrees though?

Would building a children's hospital and financing research into numerous diseases, perhaps even curing one, saving countless lives mean a person could wash out the murder of one child?
>>
I love these people who say I used to be this and that when I was young, I used people for my own personal gain and I caused pain to many others, but I've matured, I'm 27 now and I have changed :^)

Like, you have been a douchebag most of your life and you come telling me with a straight face that you have changed?

Bitch, I see right trough your veil of bullshit and see right into your fucking miserable, insecure and rotten core. I have never kept anything hidden and that if something has made people uncomfortable. I have allowed all of the abuse that has happened to me and absorbed it. That has tempered me, there is literally nothing you can say to break me, the only way you can break me is in the fysical

You telling me you have changed is just an indication to me that you are just on babysteps on the process witch I have lived my entire life in senpai :^)

The main reason these people don't like me is because I could not care less about their career, toys or how many people they have slept with. That is all they have and that in a way is kind of sad.
>>
>>26314650
>The main reason these people don't like me is because I could not care less about their career, toys or how many people they have slept with.

Based on the rest of your post I'm not sure that's the main reason.
>>
Have any of you guys seriously ever met these people who you could identify as a chad?

The illusion of confidence in them stems from knowledge of their own abilities and posessions, but they are terrified whenever they sense that there is someone in the room who knows something about them they should not know.

Usually it is followed by chestbeating and boasting, but they do that in a subtle way so that reagular people don't notice the intentions behind it.

If even after that there is someone who still views them equal to everyone else in the room they become borderline hostile.
>>
>>26314752
Then why is it that the only ones that end up not liking me are people I described?
>>
>>26314398
I think there are kinds of evil that are really irredeemable, things like rape, molestation, serial murder

Most of the other stuff, can be somewhat mitigated, through their acts.

I guess it's really all dependent on how many people it affects.

I say rape and molestation because of it's far reaching impacts. Let's not beat around the bush, most kids who are molested get fucked up, somewhere along the line. Whether its drugs, delinquent behavior, hyper-sexuality, what have you, that person will be marked for life. And they will in turn have an effect on their family and friends, it will seep into their work and lives. If a victim of child molestation has a kid, that kid will have the ripples of that molestation reach him/her.

That's why I can never really forgive molesters, or rapists. I get that sometimes their brain is just wired that way, or they themselves were marked by those crimes. But if it's at an age where someone should be able to make reasonable decisions, I honestly think they should fucking hang. Because their evil will continue to travel.

>inb4 muh false allegations
Yeah I get it, we have a problem with false accusations
But they aren't nearly as numerous as those who do it and get away with it.
>>
>>26314650

underage edgelord detected
>>
>>26314752
The reason they dont like me is that I dont hold them in higher esteem like everyone else does. I view them as equals, nothing more and nothing less, I talk to them the way I talk to anybody else and they just cant handle that. They view me as lower and want to get special treatment from me because they are willing to sacrifice their own precious time talking to me.

It is actually really easy to spot these people, all it takes is you being the way you have always been.
>>
I never truly remember the good I've done so far in life.

I only remember every bad thing I've done and I remember it vividly as if it happened seconds ago.

Human beings are naturally animalistic and evil, this can be seen in its first forms on playgrounds or hallways full of children or it can be seen on battlefields and in people who commit henious crimes.

The only person who can give you redemption is yourself but some people are so far gone that they can't comprehend redemption because they feel they've done nothing wrong.
>>
I used to be a real shithead when I was younger and had no regard for morals since I just saw them as hypocritical, only when I met someone with a consistent philosophy did I realize it could be more than normie bullshit

I am still not big on forgiveness though, chances are bad people are just lying when they say they've changed and will keep fucking you over, since being able to admit you were in the wrong is beyond most people, especially shitty people
>>
>>26314779

I've known some really confident successful guys, but they were also legitimately nice and into monogamy, usually professionals like doctors or lawyers, all the "players" I know are morons with no job and addiction problems
>>
>>26314920
Good people and bad people are different things and success in life is an entirely different beast all together. The most likeable kids I knew in school are just the kind you described, lefitimately nice and into monogamy and such and today they are doctors and such witch is not a surprise.

The ones that motivated my messages in the first place are the ones that try to make everyone else around them feel like shit by boasting and superficial achievements. And those seem also be the ones that this place is the most concerned about and have had the biggest impact on.
>>
>>26314650
>fysical
I agree that someone say they've changed to garner approval but some people have actually changed, you've got an unnecessary ego over not being an asshole it's not hard to not be an asshole.

This could be, or is, pasta.
>>
>>26315059
I'm actually pretty frattered of the fact that anytime I write something there is someone calling it a pasta.

>you've got an unnecessary ego over not being an

And you are doing a psychoanalysis of someone based on a few random sunday afternoon hangover thoughts my friend :^)
>>
>>26315163
Just over the one thing, I'm not giving you a full psych profile.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.