[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cum inside woman What goes through your head in this moment?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (164KB, 705x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
164KB, 705x419px
>cum inside woman

What goes through your head in this moment?
>>
>>26313776
>fuck, i paid this prostitute for an hour and i came in 10 minutes
>>
File: 1432259490310.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1432259490310.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>26313776
>fucking a woman once
>randomly remember some funny ass joke from a while back
>start laughing uncontrollably
>literally could not continue because I couldn't breathe
>she gets creeped out and gets turned off
>>
>>26313776
>im fucked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DbawRID5Fw
>>
>I've lost control of my hips
>>
Kind of hard to say, I go a little numb/hazy in the head from the sensation of it. Articulated, probably something like "oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck feels so good oh fuck oh fuck". It's not really thinking straight.
>>
>this was pretty shit, I barely felt anything
>fuck, forgot I was circumcised
>at least I don't have to wash my dick
>>
Its feel like cumming when masturbating but 100x better. tfw you cum at the same time and she moans as you cum and you see her eyes roll into the back of her head as you cum deep inside her. then when you both finish she kisses you on the lips and says 'i love you'
>>
"I hope I don't get trophy for day I fucked up."
>>
>>26313776
Everytime I've come inside a woman I did it with the full intent to impregnate it's her problem if she gets knocked up.
>>
Regret.

>>26313972
>what is child support
>>
>>26313776
i don fucked up and crated another autistic being
>>
Nothing, in way too much pleasure and happiness to think of anything.
>>
>>26314070
Non existent in my country :^)
>>
>>26314070
>not knowing how to get out of child support
>>
>>26314070
Lol tell that to my dad.
I've picked up my life and moved several states before I could easily do it again to avoid some bitch.
>>
I'm never going to see the bitch again so why should I care?
>>
>>26313923
that feeling when you'll never know that feeling
>>
>fuck yeah, take my fucking seed
>immediately after: I really hope she doesn't get pregnant
>>
>>26313900

you still have to wash your penis bro
>>
>>26313776
Nothing that can be put into words. It's a general feeling of satisfaction, contentment and relaxation all in one, along with the physical pleasure and instantaneous release of muscle tension.

Shit's pretty cash yo.
>>
"I wonder which hole i just came in"
>>
>>26314270
>immediately after: I really hope she doesn't get pregnant
fucking normie
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.