[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no bf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (68KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 894x894px
I really wish the HRT completely killed my sex drive.
>>
I'll be your bf, post kik
>>
ookkaayy
>>
>>26312003
Lol yeah. Like Chad would ever be into me.
>>
fucking slut I bet you get dicked all the time
>>
Is this pic supposed to represent FtMs?
Because of the chest surgery?
>>
>>26312009
It's b8
He just wants attention
>>
>>26312157
Im not sure. Looks ambiguous and I think that's the point desu
>>
>>26312157
it's a dude with a barbed wire tattoo
>>
>>26312168
It would be nice to like talk to someone. That's kinda the whole point of this place, right? But I don't think you could consider it bait for that reason. I mean I'm being honest and open about it.

I would like to talk to people on 4chan. Here in this thread, maybe.
>>
>>26312270
Then be this >>26312009
anon's bf
Your thread got you an offer. Take it or fuck off
>>
>>26312252
The more I look at it the more I think it's ftm art. Probably some trans guy felt dysphoria as fuck about his body and made this. Feminine curves, pronounced scar from breast removal, and fem looking body leading down to stuffed underwear.

Poor guy :(
>>
>>26312318
Yeah that's not really how bfs happen. Why is it okay for cis straight guys to make tfw no gf threads but when I do it I'm trolling for attention?

Ugh this site, man.
>>
File: 1454823961552.jpg (42KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1454823961552.jpg
42KB, 540x304px
>>26312355

Therobotmakesmeputtexthere
>>
>>26312404
Don't you want to be with someone, though? To cuddle with at night and watch Netflix with on the weekends...
>>
>>26312355
>Why is it okay for cis straight guys to make tfw no gf threads
When they get replies like you did they can fuck off too
>>
>>26312441
What the one reply saying I'll be your bf? Do you even know what a boyfriend is? These things don't happen that way, and I don't want a bullshit fake LDR. I need a RL bf who exists and isn't trying to catfish or w/e.
>>
>>26312482
>N-No I swear nothing would happen
Fuck off already "woman"
Any issues you're having are of your own design
>>
>>26312434
I stopped using netflix when I finished breaking bad.
>>
>>26312500
Why are you being a dick? I'm a depressed trans girl writing about how alone I am. Like any other normal robot does.

>>26312503
Then you probably missed out on Daredevil and Jessica Jones :(
>>
>>26312538
>I'm a depressed trans girl writing about how alone I am. Like any other normal robot does.
Because you're alone by choice unlike any robot
>>
>>26312548
How is it a choice? Boys never even want to talk to me. The only times I had sex were with slightly creepy older guys I found on Craigslist. And that was like a series of big mistakes. Left me feeling worse honestly. Idk maybe I should just kill myself.
>>
And the HRT gave me literally thin skin and messed with my sense of smell. All my dishes smell awful and no one else can smell it for some reason. I hate drinking water out of my own glasses now.
>>
>>26311972
If it had you would realize what an uncanny valley freak of nature you are
>>
>>26312686
No, I'm aware. There's not really anything I can do about it though. Don't make enough money to save for surgeries but that's a goal down the line.
>>
>>26312602
You could always give that anon a chance
Honestly the meme about LDR never working is exactly that. A meme. There are people that have ended up married to their significant others from an LDR
>>
>>26312728
What scares me about LDR internet stuff is that they would like me online, but hate me in person. Like because of the trans thing. They really don't know what they're getting into. Pictures aren't like real life and I don't even know what I'm like in person to tell them. Other than awkward and weird.

Plus I've had bad experiences with online "boyfriends" in the past.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.