[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw normies will never know the joy of playing this game

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 81-ptBhSUPL._SL1000_.jpg (257KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
81-ptBhSUPL._SL1000_.jpg
257KB, 1000x1000px
has anyone else here played dark massiah of might and magic extremely underrated game in my opinion, sure the story and characters are shit for the most part but the combat and destruction system is god tier
>>
>enjoying video games

out
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7T9tJiw6AU
>>
>>26311383
>implying that enjoying vidya this obscure isnt robot tier
>>
I wish games didn't have stories
>>
>>26311404
this one basically doesnt the voice acting and plot couldnt be more meme tier but that doesnt matter because the gameplay is fucking amazing
>>
>>26311430
I know but it's really boring to sit through all that
it makes me really not want to play it again
>>
>>26311463
the kicking and wacky physics make up for it though besides you only have to go through a few short cut scenes every few missions
>>
>>26311404
You mean bethesda games?
>>
>>26311578
no I mean all games there is no place for a story in a game that interrupts the game
optional lore and quest dialog is fun maybe a start and end FMV but when I play a game I want to play a fucking game
>>
>>26311401
>Dark Messiah
>obscure
Fuck off normie, you probably think it's obscure just because it isn't skyrim or cod
>>
>>26311359

i love the HOMM series.
>>
>>26311610
So older games then, there are some newer games that fit that mold but they are of wildly varying quality and finding the good ones can be a pain
>>
if you've never played Vampire the Masquerade:Bloodlines, you should.
>>
Playing M&M atm actually
>>
>>26311610
Having a story is an essential part of a complete game though.
>>
>>26311915
>Having a story is an essential part of a complete game
>complete game
>game
I bet you see yourself as a "geek" or "nerd"
fuck off
>>
>>26311717
noice taste m80
>>
>>26311931
>I bet you see yourself as a "geek" or "nerd"
No I'm not one of those elitist nerd types.
>I wish games didn't have stories
Are you seriously trying to argue that all video games shouldn't have stories
>>
>>26311987
>Are you seriously trying to argue that all video games shouldn't have stories
yes
this was the standard back in the 80-90's, you put in a game, start playing and when you're finished playing it's over
modern games are fucking trash because they spend a lot of time and money making a shitty story and dumb down everything else to appeal to the pop culture meme zombies
pop culture is fucking cancer and all game stories are autistic cancer, there is not a single good game story that is seperate from the actual game
i dont give a fuck about autistic smarmy video game characters, shut the fuck up and let me use you to have fun playing a game
if all games were games, anita sarkeesian would have to do something actually useful
>>
>>26311359
Single player master piece
multiplayer was amazing while it lasted
I played on that last russian server for as long as I could.

Shame the game was Dead on arrival, it had serious potential.
>>
>>26312071
>this was the standard back in the 80-90s
>implying that vidya was better back then than it is today
>implying that vidya is better without a well written engaging story
im honestly not sure if youre just retarded or if this is bait
>>
>>26312084
>tfw you never got to experience dark messiah multiplayer
feelsbadman
>>
>>26312242
>>implying that vidya is better without a well written engaging story
name a single video game with a "well written engaging story"
you literally can't because it's all junk by and for autists
>>
>>26312307
There are literally dozens of vidya with great plots but if I name them I'm sure you'll just dismiss them as garbage but why not:
Morrowind
Oblivion
Mass effect 1 and 2
Dragon Age Origins
Red Dead Redemption
Fallout, fallout 2, fallout new vegas
every bioshock game
deus ex human revolution
dishonored
every Witcher game
spec ops the line
kotor
portal and portal 2
the last of us
half life and half life 2
amnesia the dark descent
etc.
>>
>>26312559
also dead space not including the sequels
>>
>>26312559
now I have radiation sickness and I'm contracting leukemia, all you needed to do to prevent this was not be autistic but now the light's fading and it's too late for me
>>
>>26312559
my nigger, fallout 2 was amazing. being a jet addicted boxer who sneaks up and instagibs local pimps with kicks to the eye like an evil version of kenshiro.
>>
>>26312636
top kek
this is an original comment
>>
>>26311359
It was breddy gud. Wish there could've been a sequel. Wish the endings were more different, too. But yeah, best melee combat ever.
>>
File: 1444718833109.gif (912KB, 240x176px) Image search: [Google]
1444718833109.gif
912KB, 240x176px
>>26312559
Not him but i'll keep going

Metro series
Batman Arkham series
Metal Gear solid series
I know i'm gonna get shit for this but Assassin's Creed up to revelations
L.A Noire
>>
>>26313037
this nigga knows how it be
>>
File: 1439750817496.png (140KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1439750817496.png
140KB, 368x368px
>>26312559
>Spec-Ops: The Line
>Normies will never understand facing a crowd of angry civilians who are just about to lynch you and the only thing you can think of doing is leveling your fucking machine gun at the horde and holding the down trigger
>you are still a good person
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.