[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It takes a special kind of loser to choose to hide away on a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: sad.jpg (61KB, 498x240px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
61KB, 498x240px
It takes a special kind of loser to choose to hide away on a depressing corner of the internet made specifically to provide a minimal degree of entertainment and affirmation for men who have decided that if life is not going to hand them bliss on a plate, they'll take it out on the world by being miserable.

> That'll teach them

Guys, the world is not sad that you're on a downer, and would not mind you being happy.
>>
>>26309295
you're confusing our depression as depth
we don't choose to be unhappy, we just have always been unhappy
that's just how we are
>>
Hey guys, I know you're feeling depressed, so I want to help you out by suggesting something you might not have tried yet.

Have you tried just being happy instead?

You should give it a shot! Smile, anon! It can't be that bad!

Cheer up!
>>
>>26309295
This pic is the first thing I laughed at today. I wonder what broke my sense of humour.
>>
File: 1415503237564.png (24KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1415503237564.png
24KB, 914x1091px
*flips switch*
*waves magic wand*
*fakes it til i make it*

Thanks bros, it worked.
>>
>>26309295
Try living in an Islamic Ruled Goverment and then comeback to me after you eat your fucking words. FUCK YOU. THE WORLD ISN'T HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY. JUST KILL ME PLOX.
>>
>>26309999
>we don't choose to be unhappy, we just have always been unhappy

QfT (Quads for Truth).
>>
>just be yourself
>stop just being yourself

t. chad with all the answers
>>
Fuck you whiny faggots, this place was better when it was a Supreme Gentleman hangout.
>>
>>26310154
>fake it til you make it
>been faking it since 2007
>don't feel real anymore
>>
File: 1450317553148.jpg (900KB, 1536x1968px) Image search: [Google]
1450317553148.jpg
900KB, 1536x1968px
normies get out
ree ree etc.
do you not have anything better to do than this?
cause this makes you almost as bad as us.
>>
>>26309999
The repeating digits never lie.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.