[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The definition of cuck.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (153KB, 1005x803px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
153KB, 1005x803px
The definition of cuck.
>>
>living life to the fullest
>listening, laughing and being me

"I'm an unimaginative, basic, selfish whore who's bored with my beta cuck and looking to upgrade my status to super-ho while I continue to bleed my beta for bux."
>>
>>26306766
why did she think that was a good photo angle for her
>>
>!!!!!
>down to earth
>goofy
>5 years old kid
>that fucking picture

This thing is so gross.
>>
>tfw you imagine this happening to you if you actually did marry a woman
>>
>>26307006
Because she likely received dozens of compliments about how "stunning" and "gawjuss" she is when she posted it on Facebook.
>>
>We have a five year old that keeps us very busy!!

Fucking Hell.
I don't give a fuck what degenerates want to do with other degenerates, but they sure as fuck better not expose their kid to this.
>>
>>26306766
>bisexual
>open marriage
>Catholic
Why is religion such a meme in America?
>>
>"I'm 25"
>Age says 27
>>
>>26307344
if you're not religious you're excluded from religious circles. that means less support and affection.
>>
Why does the word explore in this context piss me off so much
>>
>>26307350
born 87 according to her user name, meaning she probably 28 actually
>>
>portland
glass the fucking place. speaking as a native the place is a modern day Sodom.
>>
>Boston sprts fan except for basketball
>>
>>26307386
Because she had oodles of time to do so before she had children or get into a long term relationship
>>
>2016
>white women

Heh
>>
>>26307444
I'm guessing she became a Blazers fan at the University of Oregon?

Either way it's disgusting
>>
>>26307402
Her username doesn't say 87 at all
>>
File: 1449389945321.png (139KB, 277x251px) Image search: [Google]
1449389945321.png
139KB, 277x251px
>>26306766
>bisexual
>open relationship
>Catholic
>>
What i'm doing with my life
>Being a fucking slut
>>
>>26306766
I don't get why everyone gets mad at cucks
As long as you're not getting cucked, why does it matter?
>>
>>26309128
other people being cucks is disgusting and drawing attention to it makes non-cucks look better by contrast.
>>
>>26308404
>I
>%%%
>%%%
>%%%
>that
>%%%

not a furry thooooough
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.