[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get it now guys, I really do. After a lot of reflection the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 13

I get it now guys, I really do.

After a lot of reflection the past few days, I think I finally understand.

Girls are not the problem. Chads are not the problem. Normies are not the problem. Society is not the problem.

It's us. That's all it comes down to, us.

I'm not even mad at girls anymore. They're just doing what any single one of us would do....taking the best they can get.

Unfortunately we are all broken. Our best is probably nothing. Hell, even the average looking guys here are so broken psychologically that no girl in their right mind would have them.

It's time we look in the mirror and just accept it. I'm sure some of you done have. I am now accepting it.
>>
>>26304471
We're all acutely aware of this. This is nothing new.

The rage of the robot stems from not being accepted by normies and chads and stacies, and so he begins to resent their ways.
>>
>>26304471
Explain yourself OP.
Notorogonialmyass
>>
>>26304499
When you look too long into the abyss, the abyss looks back through you
>>
>>26304471
NO
YOU HAVE THE BURNING SPIRIT DON'T YOU
DEEP DOWN, YOU HAVE THE FLAME OF TESTOSTERONE SILENTLY BURNING

IT ASKS YOU TO DO BETTER. TO NOT WALLOW IN FILTH. RISE UP FROGGY. RISE UP. YOU FEEL THE DRIVE. RISE UP FROGGY. RISE UP.
>>
It's true anon. What really wrecked us, more than anything else, was our self-doubt. We stopped being able to believe in ourselves.
>>
>>26304471
I'm glad you get it now anon.
But you're not finished with understanding yourself.
The next step is a lot more pleasant than this one.
>>
>>26304471
I got a huge inferiority complex and only look average at best - im not going to find a gf if I continue like this and im well aware of it.

But it is really my fault: Even if I do attract a girl she will loose interest because I open my heart to her. I do this because Im in constant fear of what my friends will do if I say/do certain things...

Why would sb even want me?
I am or atleast seem to be boring as fuck
Like most people with inferiority complex Im arrogant and thus annoying to deal with
I look only average so I have no chance to become a token bf at least

We need to stop hating ourselves, I know that many of you will feel the same
>>
>>26304565
exactly.

i have been turned down before. i have been broken up with. being a manlet doesnt help.

but i'm so broken inside that i wouldnt know what to do if some girl was genuinely interested.
>>
File: gogh.jpg (282KB, 800x609px) Image search: [Google]
gogh.jpg
282KB, 800x609px
>>26304471
> so broken psychologically that no girl in their right mind would have them
> What really wrecked us, more than anything else, was our self-doubt. We stopped being able to believe in ourselves.

these feels .. I don't want to feel
and I don't know how to accept it without increasing my raging self-loathing and hatred of society
>>
>tfw I was thinking about this all day at work

holy shit its like we're all connected to the same consciousness. Yes it clearly is us, we place the blame on trivial shit to make excuses for ourselves.
>>
>>26304471
You've taken the first step. now fix it.
>>
File: 1454777905969.jpg (14KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
1454777905969.jpg
14KB, 227x222px
>>26304471
This. I got it since always, that's why I've never been mad at girls. I always wondered: If I was a girl, would I date me? and the answer was always "no".
>>
>>26304615
which is?

>>26304621
>we need to stop hating ourselves

hard to do bro

>>26304655
yah ive been feeling this for awhile, was just trying to figure out how to word it.

>>26304681
how so?

>>26304698
i wouldnt date me either anon. i know that feel
>>
I think we see the disorder and think somethings wrong with everyone else, well OP- we're right, something is wrong with everyone else, but perhaps not in the way you think.

Some of us are bitter and spiteful, we hate the normies because we aren't the normies, but that's not how I got here.

I'm here because I used to BE the normie, I was within the higher echelons of the social hierarchy in school. At first I thought it was great, everyone knew my name, I was invited to do things, I felt like I actually had a life. But after a while, it got dull; I realized I was doing things and liking things that I didn't really enjoy, it was all just to fit in. I didn't like rap music, I didn't give a shit about sports, but there I was with my Bulls hoodie on and lil wayne on my iphone, but that's what got me "in" with the cool kids. I realized that not only was I faking it, but they were probably faking it too. They were all part of a culture that was not their own, it did not arise naturally, or perhaps it did and they really were that banal.

Anyways OP, at the end of the day, I realized how utterly contrived they all were, and how contrived I was too. You can look at this and say "that's just how society works man", but should it work like that? Am I dysfunctional for wanting to have integrity and honesty with others? Are they really perfectly fine because they lie their way into social acceptance and blindly adopt ideas because they're "normal" and "permissible"?

You can either choose to suffer while you're outside of the normies' world or you can take an honest look at the dysfunction permeating every crevice of society. Great men seldom were "normies", they usually developed radical views from observing things from an external perspective.
>>
>>26304471
no women are the problem i can attract women but they are not really worth it and disappoint me. also society treats men like disposable utility and society is the problem as well.
>>
>>26304471
>They're just doing what any single one of us would do....taking the best they can get.

I've always felt this way myself. Really, everyone's just doing what they feel like doing. Normalfags have sex, I play video games and go on the Internet. It's just the natural order of things.
>>
>>26304471
I think that's what hurts the most.

It's all on you, man.

That's why there is so much hate for Chad, stacies and normies. Because some people can't handle that burden. They are the reason that they are how they are.

I think that is the number one reason of suicides. Not just in us, but failures of all types.
>>
can't blame femanons anymore

I blame my parents for bringing me into this world with their genetics

I partially blame God/fate whatever deteremined my genetic lottery
>>
>>26304734
>which is?
Accepting what's been done, and realizing that nothing is over and while nothing perfect or absolute exists, things get better if you try.
>>
>>26304655
>blaming yourself for the hand society has dealt you
>blaming yourself for not having the genes it takes to succeed in this world
>blaming yourself for "beeing yourself" and everyone hating you for it

Nah. Kill all normies
>>
You're right. I do dislike myself.
And no, I can't remember a time someone reached out to me, and made me happy from the blue.

That's why I do it. I'm the one who reaches out now. If there's no one else in the world to bring happiness, then damn it I'll be that guy.

It's not always easy. It rarely is. But fuck. I'll light the kennel of the first flame, even if it consumes me.
>>
>>26304865
*kiln
fuck.

>lighting a kennel on fire
made me laugh though.
>>
>>26304769
deep post man

>>26304782
yah i cant blame them anymore. if i could get a 7/10 over a 5/10 I would take it. Or a 6/10 etc. etc.

Would you take a nice steak or a bologna sandwich? Most will say steak. And I can't be mad about that.

>>26304788
Wish there was a way to change.

>>26304807
well said anon

>>26304865
you're a fucking hero anon. i wish i was that strong. to be honest, i'm so deep in self pity, i cant help anyone.
>>
>>26304814
Not the guy you replied to here, but it really is my own bad decisions that make me fucked up.

>Always spend way too long on 4chan
>Don't shower as often as I should, and end up letting my eczema get bad
>Let myself get fat by eating too much

None of this stuff is due to "normies" or any other external factors. It's all down to me being a complete retard who can't manage my own life.
>>
>>26304814

>blaming others for your shit decisions
>blaming others because you didn't actually try or work hard
>blaming people who are entirely unqualified to give you advice for not solving your problems

Fuck abnormies
>>
>>26304769
so, this means I have two choices now
become a genius
or find my place as an actor in normie society

but I'm neither a genius nor a good actor
>>
>>26304769
This
If I could become a normie, I wouldn't take it.
What I am jealous of Normie's for, is that they so easily find others with similar interests.
I just want to sperg out about Mobile Suit Gundam with someone. What's the point of faking it until you make it? You're just making fake relationships.
>>
File: tumblr_mfndwu0m3R1rxwevro1_500.gif (394KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mfndwu0m3R1rxwevro1_500.gif
394KB, 500x363px
>>26304471
I'm going to make it brah. Just you see
>>
>>26304471
its not you , its the frog
>>
>>26304471

There comes a time in every millenials life when they must realize that. And it's hard.

We were raised in a generation where we were treated like special snowflakes. In the name of self-esteem, we were taught to blame outside factors on our failings, that competition was wrong, to distrust successful people as privileged, to rely on the collective to solve our problems, to hate our masculinity and red-bloodedness...

This is how our schools and media raised us, and when we got thrust into the outside world, everything fell apart.
We got absolutely fucked by this poisonous thinking, but thankfully, we can turn it around.
It's never too late.
>>
>>26304983

This is exactly what happened to me. I didn't start to realize this until I got a job which took time away from my computer use and made me reflect upon myself deeply.
>>
>>26304949
Just give up Anon. It's not worth putting the effort
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 230x145px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 230x145px
>>26304814
This. We didn't deliberately choose to be robots- who the fuck would? The real problem is that the world thinks we're weird as fuck for not striving to be a Chad or a Stacy.

>anon is so quiet all the time
>hes so fking weird why wont he talk to us like a normal person
>anon gives me the creeps

We're outcasts, and no matter how much we whine it won't change. Tbh I've grown to be content this way. I just no longer give a fuck about my sexuality, or at least I try to supress it to a minimum. Pursuing my hobbies is my life atm and it's coming along ok. Jacking off is like a chore now lol. I'm sure if I was pursuing women, my life would be much more miserable.
>>
>>26305098
this is a large part of it too. we should be encouraging each other instead of trying to hinder one another.
>>
But society is the problem.

Strictly enforced monogamy would fix this for most of us.
>>
File: pronoia.jpg (36KB, 260x335px) Image search: [Google]
pronoia.jpg
36KB, 260x335px
Yo mateys, I know you're all depressed, mentally ill and whatnot, I suggest you read this book. It makes you look at life in a different, more positive way. It seems absolutely ridiculous at first, that's because it is absolutely ridiculous. And that's fine.

Read it mofo's! It gud
>>
>>26304865
I'm in the same boat man. I don't want anyone else to feel this way so I try and make them all happy
>>
>>26305161
>strictly enforced monogamy

no such thing /pol/

never has been. people are still people at the end of the day. besides, i dont wanna girl that is only with me because she doesnt wanna be stoned.

fuck just dont waste my time and i wont waste yours. if your not happy, get the fuck out. dont cheat.

>>26305176
is it like the alchemist?
>>
>>26305214
No idea, haven't read nor heard about the alchemist
>>
>>26304471
It's good you've accepted it. Now make sure you begin taking steps to improve yourself or this revelation will be meaningless.
>>
>>26305244
thanks i'll check it out

check this one out sometime
>>
>>26305304
just googled the book, it's similar, yeah, I'll check it out.
>>
>>26304471

We're cynical. We're anti-social. We swallowed the red pill. We hate normies. We hate roasties. We spend all of our time feeling miserable and talking about how awful everything is.

Of course nobody likes us. We're not likeable.
>>
>>26304471
Of fucking course it's us, what else would explain literally everyone else being happy?

We are the ones who are fucked up, because we can not tolerate and flourish in the established society like everyone else can, we are broken, but does that mean we should just roll over and die? We're all animals, nothing more. Nobody has a right to happiness, but this includes normies, so fucking take it from them.

What are you waiting for? Seize their happiness for yourself, they have no claim on it, they have more and you have less, so take some for yourself. You like seeing normies suffer? Make them suffer. You want money? Steal it from them. Literally who gives a shit, they would do the same to us if the roles were reversed, it's the law of the jungle.
>>
>>26304917
You don't have to be a genius, but that doesn't mean you should give up improving yourself or searching for meaning, see your unplugging from the norm as a gift, not a curse.
>>
>>26305390
You can't steal happiness, dear anon :(

Happiness is a little tree that grows when shared with others. Is there anything I can do for you to make your tree grow a little bit?
>>
>>26305547

He's a fucking sociopath you retard

>ruled by primal instincts
>refers to people in animalistic terms ("law of the jungle" "we're animals, nothing more")
>actively wants others to suffer
>no qualms about harming others to get what he wants
>anti-social as fuck

I bet your boyfriend abuses you and you stay with him because the "seeds" you planted in him hoping to grow a "love tree" were a piece of your soul
>>
Its our fault we dont destroy the society that enforces our dispossession and leaves us bored and alone, that rewards R-type breeders that care more for immediate gratification instead of long term investment.

Its our fault we dont attempt to fight the thousands of brainwashed stupid policemen who defend such a society with weaponry we have no access to.

Its our fault we dont actively kidnap women and attempt to discipline them back into being responsible and careful creatures whom value not popularity or money but strength, integrity, and courage.

Yes its our problem, but not in the way most normies or you think it is. Its our lack of conviction to be "edgy" and do what is necessary to preserve ourselves that is the problem.
>>
>>26304471
I have accepted it long ago
>>
Half of you fucks have low self-esteem stop trying to find that "someone" find your self first. i promise yall niggas it will come.
>>
>>26304983
>We got absolutely fucked by this poisonous thinking, but thankfully, we can turn it around.
>we can turn it around

Wrong. If you're really inferior (genetically or by other factors that influenced your development during childhood) and not just lazy, then there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>26305624
Oh okay.

Sorry mister sociopath, have a depressing life!
>>
>>26305214
I'm not even talking about cheating while in a relationship.

I mean lifelong monogamy.
You get with one man/woman, you are with them until one of you dies.

Right now, all of the young women, no matter how attractive, are going for Chad.
Chad can fuck them all, because he's allowed to.
If Chad was told that he only gets to pick one woman, Chad will pick Stacey.

If people who had sex outside of marriage were heavily shunned for it, people would just match up with others of equivalent attractiveness.
>>
>>26305695
>>26304471
>>26304497
>>26304615
>>26304627
>>26304698
>>26304769
>>26304804
>>26304902
>>26304917
>>26304945
>>26305214
>>26305547
>>26305624
>>26305649
Fuck off, if you're a neet fatty yeah you're fucking garbage. Chances are 90% of these posters are lazy normal shits with girlfriends who do not reflect r9k at all.
Just becuase you're a lazy cunt that doesn't make you a robot. There are genuine robots who got beaten as children, are homeless, where bullied relentlessly, and you have
these faggots disregarding all their pain because they are lazy.
>>
>>26305827
you're a bias loser bitch. You lack confidence. you sound miserable as fuck.stop worrying about "le chad" "tfw" go outside find your crowd quit giving a shit about something you're not. find your self dude.
>>
>>26305926
just world fallacy, fuck off. You where handed literally everything to you at birth, you're in no position to lecture anybody spoiled little prick
>>
If /r9k/ didn't base everything around having sex and/or a gf most of you would be way better off.
>>
>>26305959
>if you didn't base everything around the thing which human society is based around, things would be better
>>
>>26306052
society a shit.

What's your point?
>>
>>26305959

>most powerful instinctual drive
>impossible to ignore
>just ignore it bro! just try harder even though you know it won't help you!
Normalfags say things like this from a position of luxury. If you were in the position of the average robot, you would feel the same as they do.
>>
OP, I've known for awhile that we deserve this. I call it, "natural selection in the modern era."
>>
>>26306084
just because you deserve it doesn't mean everybody does, stop pretending accepting laziness is some mature universality retard
>>
>>26306083
I was a NEET who got kicked out and join the military to get by. I go to work, interact with people as little as possible and then retire to my barracks room and sit on my computer for the rest of the day. I'm 24, a KHV, and I haven't had a friend since elementary school. I think I fit the description of what most people would consider a robot.

I masturbate at least once a day, and yet I don't spend all my time crying about not having a gf
>>
>>26306243
>I was a NEET who got kicked out and join the military to get by
sounds normie to me
>>
>>26306293
Nah Military is a good environment for a robot especially compared to the private sector.

I can take peoples watch on the holidays because I don't do anything so a lot of people like me
>>
>>26306320
if you're courageous/fit enough to join the army, you're courageous/fit enough to get a gf
>>
>>26306367
I'm in the Navy and all you have to do is 50 crunches and 50 pushups.

Either way this is nothing compared to getting a gf desu
>>
>>26306367
t. someone who didn't go to the army
>>
>>26306293
So you'll try to discredit what I'm saying by insisting I'm not a robot instead of facing the fact that you can't control your own primal urges?

Very convincing.

>>26306320
Speak for yourself. I have every single second of this shit.

>Forced to do stupid shit by incompetent people because of a rank structure.
>have to be around people too often
>long hours for shit pay

There are no redeeming qualities to being in the U.S. Army.
>>
>>26306532
>so ill strawman your post because I'm a retarded normie
not even the guy you were replying to, joining the army is as normie as it gets.
>>
>>26306577
You didn't read that whole chain of posts, did you?
>>
Its all about taking personal responsibility. Sure some of you robots may have been dealt a bad hand in life, but the circumstances and situation you are in are purely because of your own decisions.

If you want change I'm willing to give you advice.
>>
>>26306634
>Sure some of you robots may have been dealt a bad hand in life, but the circumstances and situation you are in are purely because of your own decisions.
contradictory post desu
>>
>>26306679
Not at all, bad hands can make things harder but the situation you are in now are based on your decisions.
>>
>>26306081
It's an extension of our biology.
>>
>>26306724
Doesn't mean you can't control it, or that you have to let it rule your every action.
>>
>>26306711
>dealt a bad hand
>purely your fault
yeah, you should take some responsibility for yourself, but there are people here who are blessed with family, friends and a good upbringing, and there are people who weren't
i'm tired of this just world "i got here because i deserve it" crap.
>>
File: image.png (242KB, 894x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
242KB, 894x750px
>>26304769
>suddenly get super red-pilled
This happened to me but when I was still in elementary school. Man I wish I'd been redpilled much later in life, like right now than then so I could've atleast enjoyed SOME of my life before I became so cynical.
>>
>>26306801
I agree with you anon, some have it easier than life than others. But its true that we are where we are from the decisions we each made.
>>
>>26306711

Fuck off with your naive just-world belief system. It belongs on reddit or facebook, not here.
The circumstances of your life and biological makeup (determined by genetics and potentially other factors in the past) determine the options and limitations you have in the present. There isn't a single decision I can make now to give me the life that I want. It's already too late. Don't tell us to "make the most of it" when the best case scenario for me isn't any better than what I'm doing right now. My life will only get worse as I get older, regardless of the choices I make now.
>>
>>26304769
wise words my man
>>
>>26306887
You are so wrong. Its naive and ignorant to think you can't improve yourself, because you can easily. Stop making excuses, you are consciously in control of your body, therefore you can make better/different decisions.

You may not like it but the reality is that you have create the world you live in currently, just like you can create the world you want to live in.
>>
No. I will not accept that OP. I will not accept defeat. I will keep losing weight. I will keep resisting the allure of drugs. I will keep working on my novel. I will keep being kind and warm to others. I will keep asking women out, and if they reject me I will keep trying. Not every girl is the same. Some can see the goodness that is in our hearts. I have to believe that. Because if I don't then there is no point in even going on. I might as well get blind drunk every night. I might as well shoot up heroin.

No. I am a man. I will pass on my genes or die trying. And you will too OP.
>>
>>26306973
Very good anon. Never quit no matter what, just keep on going. I promise to you that if you work hard and persist you will have success my friend. There is a girl out there for you, you just haven't found her yet.
>>
i'm so lonely tonight :/
>>
>>26306877
you have to realise, normies represent the majority, they represent at least 80% of the population, with the 20% being the outliers, the billionaires and those in unfortunate predicaments. Heres my question to you, if becoming a normie requires so much hard work, and dedication, why is it that 80% of people are normies? Surely the easiest, laziest lifestyle should congregate the most people. Its because we were unlucky, we are statistical outliers.
>>
>>26307033
I'm probably more lonely than I realize. I feel numb yet I can't stop browsing this board. with you guys I don't feel so alone.
>>
but they made us this way so it's not our fault
>>
>>26306938

You can improve yourself =/= you can be successful, attractive, etc. You can put seasoning on a pile of shit, but you still won't want to eat it.
People have varying levels of potential, and different limitations. You are delusional if you really believe that there aren't any hopeless losers.
>>
>>26307061
To add to that, in order to become an outlier there is usually some external environmental catalyst, that creates the extreme discrepancy
If you are an outlier, its unlikely you were born a clean slate
>>
>>26307061
As I previously said it is harder for you than the average person for whatever reason, we could go into a debate over nature vs nuture but that's not necessary.

It will take work but you can become a 'normie' and be happier. I used to be a robot but I turned things around. I am medfag, have a gf, have friends but haven't been out as much lately due to studies, have also pulled ~ 100 women.

I think the thing most of you forget is that you robots are smarter than the average person, you can get ahead if you really want to.
>>
>>26307118

I'm not sure if there's really any purpose in arguing with these people. The "effort is always rewarded and there's always a solution for everything" mindset is basically a religious dogma.
>>
>>26304471
This is why I'll never have a girlfriend.

I've had girls actually ask me out and such but I know that it would be morally wrong to date them knowing that I'm nothing but a broken, defective piece of shit. I turn them down to save them the disappointment and the trouble.
>>
>>26307011

Thanks man. That really means a lot to me. God bless you.
>>
>>26307103
It depends what your definition of success is. If you're short and naturally unathletic, then sure, if you're idea of success is playing in the NBA then most likely it wont happen.

All I'm saying is that you can turn your life around, get a good career you enjoy, find a nice girl and just be happier in general.

You're delusional if you don't believe that everyone has the potential to be successful.
>>
>>26307182
>All I'm saying is that you can turn your life around, get a good career you enjoy, find a nice girl and just be happier in general.

You have no rational basis for these assumptions. There are countless people who failed to achieve these things.
>>
>>26307146
Its not a religious dogma because its true. Genuinely put in a good effort and try it for 6 months anon, what do you have to lose? I promise you will be a changed person for the better.
>>
>>26307147
It's sad to see someone with as low self-esteem as mine. These negative feelings are so hard to get past. They just keep weakening us further like a bleed that drains our mana over time.
>>
>>26307144
I'm not saying to give up, I'm trying to convince you that being a normie is not something everybody works towards, it's a neutrality where everybody starts. Nobody became a normie through hard work except the people who were dealt a shit hand, which is why It pisses me off when I see just world posters pretending like they have a girlfriend because they are virtuous people
>>
I feel like crying everytime I have to talk to a normie. They depress me and make me feel scared.
>>
File: 1353472518582.jpg (3KB, 126x108px) Image search: [Google]
1353472518582.jpg
3KB, 126x108px
>Sitting on bench in front of work on break
>Roastie in yoga pants with big tight butt and a fit frame passing by does a screech sound effect and stops her buggy
>"Oh my god, you're hair looks, so, good!"
>Feel like I should feel something but just sit there saying nothing
>Looking at the ground, hands clasped together praying to nothing, eyes glazed over, mouth numb
>She walks away after a full 10 seconds of waiting then I spend my break
>Go back inside and put on my vest to work with a bunch of people who hate my guts but can't tell me

I don't know if I look alright or not but I'm way too fucked in the head to ever let myself have anything
>>
>>26307209
Sure there are people that have failed in that for various reasons. But just because some other have failed (we could question if they even tried), why not try for yourself?

>>26307266
You don't have to be a normie. You should just work towards being happy, whatever that may be.

Lots of people became 'normie' through working hard to improve themselves. To think not is naive. I have a girlfriend because I met a girl that I get along well with and there's a mutual like.
>>
>>26307304
damn you really missed a chance anon
>>
There is nothing more irritating than all these normals shouting about self-improvement like they're some kind of geniuses figuring it out.

Have you considered that your opinion isn't wanted? That robots don't want your pity either? They just want to share this feeling of being broken, a pretend person, playing it up for the masses so you can go home and feel empty.
>>
>>26307354
>But just because some other have failed (we could question if they even tried), why not try for yourself?

People usually don't fail by choice. They fail because they don't have the potential to succeed.
I don't try because I lack the mental and physical capacity to be the person that I wanted to be, and I've already spent my youth doing nothing. My best case scenario isn't good enough to motivate me, and I'm too far behind, too mentally and socially stunted to ever catch up to people in my age group.
Leaving the NEET life also means being constantly reminded of my inferiority and everything I've missed, and will continue to miss.
>>
File: 1401194713204.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1401194713204.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>26307487
It happens every so often but the whole game feels so broken that I won't let myself believe it.

It's like living in a cardboard world where I can see every facet of life is as shallow as the two-dimensional cut-outs that are creating them
>>
>>26307354
>I have a girlfriend because I met a girl that I get along
you got a girlfriend because you could. I think its due to point out, being a normie does not entail having an ideal life, meeting the right girl, and getting the best job. Normies work hard to reach their ideals, not to maintain normality, otherwise you arent normal at all. The fact that you found a girl you get a long with is a reflection of this. A girl you get along with is an ideal, and ideals do require hard work, but most robots don't want ideals, they just want something, thats what distinguishes robots from normies, at least for me.
>>
>>26307534
damn man i wish that shit happened to me. but then again who knows, i would probably choke

i was at a store earlier tonight and an older girl (probably 40ish) smiled at me kinda nice. had a big ole booty and no ring on her hand. i felt like i could have talked to her but just looked down when she smiled. im such a loser.
>>
>>26307495
Because we are offering a lifeline. I may not have been dealt as bad of a hand as you (or maybe I have, we don't know each other). But I know from experience things can turn around.

I like to come into your echo chamber to remind you there is hope and a way to become happy.

>>26307509
They fail because they don't have the will to succeed. If you have a working body then you have the potential to succeed.

You're best case scenario is infinite. You don't know what could happen anon. You need help to get you back on track.

Since you obviously dislike the neet life, why not try to change? I am sincere in that if you put in an effort and push yourself outside of your comfort zone, life will be better for you.

What are your passions/hobbies?
>>
>>26307580
Let me guess: You have certain features you're very confident in, but you're not sure if it requires a perfect 10 total package even for a minger like her, right?

Why is this generation's self-esteem so fucked?
>>
>>26307539
>you got a girlfriend because you could.
but we all can anon. you are not incapable of getting a girlfriend no matter what you think.

I think we should stop labels like normie and robot. We are all people, yet all unique with positives and flaws. I think we all want happiness, and that is different for every single person. I genuinely believe happiness (whatever that may be) is within reach of anyone, its just you have to work hard to achieve that happiness.
>>
>>26307713
didn't read. I knew I should have deleted that part of my post, it has nothing to do with the rest of it and is easy to attack. Please respond only when you have a direct critique of the rest and then I will read your post
>>
>>26307692
kinda.

my height is a big problem. i'm only 5'6" and after seeing all the statistics posted here, it makes me not have much hope for finding someone.

i'm somewhat confident in my looks. i have learned how to dress nice from /fa/. So that makes me look somewhat better. I have a babyface. Some women like that.

But the height thing and just all my other insecurites absolutely eat at me.
>>
>>26307644
Nobody likes unsolicited advice. You're on the same level as Jehovas Witnesses. Please stop fucking with people who are down.
>>
>>26307755
I addressed your entire post. All you're doing now is the equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears. I know its hard but just face it, if you want change its withing your grasp but it will require hard work.

>>26307809
I wish I had someone to offer me advice years ago. I hope on some level you take it on board and you may make a change to better yourself.

I'm not fucking with anyone who is down. I'm showing that there is people that care about you. If what I'm saying hits a nerve its because you know I'm right.
>>
File: ohbaby.jpg (33KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
ohbaby.jpg
33KB, 177x278px
>>26305649
sickdark edge bro!
>>
>>26307788
Same boat then. All it takes is one thing and you may as well just fuck off into a cave. Why care about people who have nothing for us?
>>
File: 3970570-0842807709-Jaden.jpg (34KB, 563x548px) Image search: [Google]
3970570-0842807709-Jaden.jpg
34KB, 563x548px
>>26304471
>It's us. That's all it comes down to, us.

dat solipsism
>>
>>26307888
>I addressed your entire post
I read it now and you did not, you went on a tangent about finding happiness, and how we gotta blur the lines between robot and normie.
That has no relevance. My post concerns the nature of hard work
>>
>>26304769
>i used to BE normie

FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU SHIT REEOOA https://youtu.be/BcZCHj6x7_k
>>
>>26304471
>>26304471
>It's us. That's all it comes down to, us.

Anyone that hasn't come to this realization is a normie or a robot thinking he could be a normie. We don't have a chance in this world, and it's all our fault.
>>
>>26304471
>the mind of a faild normie
>>
>>26307888
>I addressed your entire post. All you're doing now is the equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears. I know its hard but just face it, if you want change its withing your grasp but it will require hard work.
I chose not read you post because you chose to, and predictably so, attack the weakest part of my post which I did not elaborate on at all. I read your greentext, and stopped right there. The fact that you're attacking my character now, shows clearly that you are grasping at straws
>>
>>26304471
If I was a girl I wouldnt want to date someone that posts frogs on a chinese cartoon website.
>>
>>26307946
If you never read it in the first place how you say it didn't address what you were talking about lol..?

Yes it does. You just don't like what I said because its the truth.

>ideals do require hard work, but most robots don't want ideals
so what you're saying is robots don't want to do hard work? well maybe we can realize that's why they are robots.

>they just want something
they want what we all want, to be happy

>The fact that you found a girl you get a long with is a reflection of this
I found a gf through hard work. I used to hate going on dates, I'd throw up before going on one and feel physically ill. I was sick of not having a girl, and I realized if I wanted one I'd just have to push myself through it. I did and have been successful with females since.

>Normies work hard to reach their ideals, not to maintain normality
Normality differs from person to person. Every single person you see has a problem unique to them. To think being a normie means you have no problems show how naive you are to the wider world. They may be first world problems but they are still problems. You are normal, you just are too lazy to get a decent career, meet girls or be social.
>>
>>26307976
>it's all our fault.

>more normalfag religious dogma of free will and personal responsibility
Is a person who was born with blindness at fault for not making it in professional sports? Do you really believe that all adults are equally capable?
>>
>>26308039
I'm not attacking your character, I'm attacking your decision to put your fingers in your ears and refuse to read/acknowledge what I said. You couldn't even attack my argument.
>>
>>26308041
That's fair. I wouldn't expect a girl to like me either, for various reasons.
>>
>>26304983
>millenials

implying there aren't older robots?
>>
>>26308050
>Do you really believe that all adults are equally capable?

No: I'm incapable of communicating with other people, I have a stutter, a lip deformity, no personality, a weak voice and other things that play against me.

That doesn't mean I am not capable of having friends, because I know of people with WAY WORSE impediments than myself that have friends, a partner, a family, a job, kids, everything I wish for and I will never have.

I know one man and one woman who are, physically, monsters, and they achieved what I didn't.

This means *I* fucked up at some point, I didn't take the correct decisions, I was too scared, I retracted inside myself instead of attempting to communicate with the world.

>religious
I don't know where did you get that from my post.
>>
File: this is you.jpg (91KB, 600x509px) Image search: [Google]
this is you.jpg
91KB, 600x509px
>>26304983
>We were raised in a generation where we were treated like special snowflakes. In the name of self-esteem, we were taught to blame outside factors on our failings, that competition was wrong, to distrust successful people as privileged, to rely on the collective to solve our problems, to hate our masculinity and red-bloodedness...

complete over generalization, please kill yourself, pic related
>>
>>26308044
>If you never read it in the first place how you say it didn't address what you were talking about lol..?
I didn't read it in the first place because >>26308039

I already covered all your arguments, now I am repeating myself
>so what you're saying is robots don't want to do hard work? well maybe we can realize that's why they are robots.
Robot needs to do hard work in order to become a normie, in the same way normies need to do hard work in order to reach their ideals, the difference is
the majority of normies were born normie, and the majority of robots were born robots (I explained this directly in my older posts, don't make me argue in circles), yet normies parade around acting like they are normies because of rigorous, and intensive hard work.
>I found a gf through hard work.
You said you found a gf you get a long with, through hard work, and I acknowledged that, because ideals require hard work for normies, but getting a generic, non-ideal gf does not unless you are a robot, and acting like you are morally superior because you do is like me
bragging about living in a first world country. I didn't get here through hard work, although I did have to do hard work to get into university. My point is, we all have different benchmarks, and some people are born above ours, those people have no right to boast about their work ethic
>>
>>26305838
If you're going to continue this race to be the biggest victim against nobody in particular, you should probably take it to tumblr.
>>
>>26308071
>I'm attacking your decision to put your fingers in your ears and refuse to read/acknowledge
again, you're assuming I'm lying and did read your post, and did not like what I read, which is not the case.
I did not read it with the presumption that it was irrelevant which it was. Regardless it is my fault for posting that line, and I would appreciate if you would stop piggybacking off my "inability to accept truth"
its cheap arguing fallacy, if you are confident with your argument you wouldn't need to use it
>>
>>26305838
Pssst...the "victim olympics" are on Tumblr
>>
>>26308240
Regardless of your apparent reasons, why would you say 'didn't read' and then tell me my post isn't a 'direct critique' if you apparently never even bothered to read my post? Doesn't make any sense..

I rebutted your arguments and explained why you are wrong.

> yet normies parade around acting like they are normies because of rigorous, and intensive hard work
Its the truth though, what serparates normies from robots? Its the fact that normies have gone out and are living life.

>Robot needs to do hard work in order to become a normie, in the same way normies need to do hard work in order to reach their ideals
You think normies live a 'normal' life just naturally? If they lived without the motivation of some of the people on this board they would indeed be robots.

>You said you found a gf you get a long with, through hard work, and I acknowledged that, because ideals require hard work for normies, but getting a generic, non-ideal gf does not unless you are a robot, and acting like you are morally superior because you do is like me
bragging about living in a first world country
I struggled for many years to even speak to a girl that I wasn't related to. I couldn't have even gotten a generic non-ideal gf. I'm not acting morally superior, I am just trying to reach out to you and let you know you can find happiness.

>My point is, we all have different benchmarks, and some people are born above ours
Hard work will always trump natural ability. If you want a gf you get along with anon, you very much can achieve it.
>>
>>26308331
>I did not read it with the presumption that it was irrelevant which it was

You're just back tracking. It make no sense to claim something irrelevant if you haven't even read it. I will drop the point but just realize why I am failing to see the logic.

Its not a fallacy. When you refuse to acknowledge something without a reason you can see why I believe its an inability to accept truth. I am confident with my argument, hence why I elaborate on all of my points.
>>
>>26305708
best advice in the thread. i feel as though, your head becomes a lot more... "clear" once you find yourself.
>>
>>26308493
I'm being honest here, I feel you are having a hard time understanding my argument, perhaps that is my fault for articulating it wrongly, but I feel none of your responses directly critique my arguments
We were having a good conversation earlier, bouncing ideas back and forth but it seems like you've just stopped registering anything new i have to say, not that, that makes me right, but I dont feel this arguments
worth my time. For instance

>Its the truth though, what serparates normies from robots? Its the fact that normies have gone out and are living life.
I told you what i think separates normies from robots, and you did not comment on it.

>You think normies live a 'normal' life just naturally?
I addressed that in >>26307061 >>26307118, you can make a rebuttal to that

>I struggled for many years to even speak to a girl that I wasn't related to. I couldn't have even gotten a generic non-ideal gf.
I addressed earlier, robots (people who were born in unfortunate circumstances like you given your troubles with girls) who become normies are perfectly respectable, when I refer to "people who had everything handed to them", I am not referring to you in this case.
But the smug assholes who started as normies

my central point is "we all have different benchmarks, and some people are born above ours"
your "you can do it" response again does not directly critique my argument. Again, as i said earlier, you should as a robot aspire to become great, literally the only point im making is there are people born with things, and they have no right to condescend those who werent born with those things, surely you can agree to that?
>>
Nah, I'm pretty sure it's girls.
These days I go to lolcow farm specifically to get rid of my desire for gf. Every single time I see the kind of shit women post I realize I'm better off single. I'm focusing on career imstead tbqh w/ u faM
>>
>>26307144
> think the thing most of you forget is that you robots are smarter than the average person, you can get ahead if you really want to.
No matter how smart i may be i'm still a loser, it's that simple
>>
>>26304471
I've been saying this a long time ago
I don't blame anyone on my problems
Deep down I know I'm just a chauvinistic lazy spoiled and entitled cunt
>>
>>26308538
I being 100% honest with you, I did not read your post, if you do not believe me, you don't have to, but whats important is that I know for a fact I did not read it, and I know for a fact these accusations are baseless. Reminder, your goal here is to convince me your right, not yourself, so the best course of action would be to take my word for it. Your not going going to convince me x happened because y, if I know for a fact x did not happen. I have spent 2 hourse arguing with you here, and I believe we do agree, just that you misunderstand what Im arguing. I made my case in my most recent post.
>>
>>26304627
I would try to kiss her, if she refuses fuck it
I'm tired of these games, been trying to learn
But still a fucking KHV
>>
>>26308855
>lolcow farm

you do know they are basically the female version of /r9k/ right? you do know thats why they say they are better off single right?

pot meet kettle
>>
>>26304642
>>26304565
even when you realize this, there's no going back.
>>
>>26305159
how do we encourage each other?

What exactly do we want?

I've come to want nothing, yet still somehow feel disappointed. But there is no remedy
>>
>>26308795
Maybe we got lost somewhere along the way, friend. I will try to be more direct.

>I told you what i think separates normies from robots, and you did not comment on it.
My comment was my reason for believing what separates normies and robots.

>I addressed that in >>26307061 >>26307118, you can make a rebuttal to that
I agree, 'robots' are an outliner. They for whatever reason don't have the same drive that 'normies' do. Why is that?I don't know but I would guess it differs for each person. I agree with your point on outliners occurring because of an environmental catalyst. To reiterate, whilst I do agree with you some are hard done by, I personally believe that you can get out of being an outliner. Sure its unfair that you will have to work hard just to become 'normie', but it is possible.

>I addressed earlier, robots (people who were born in unfortunate circumstances like you given your troubles with girls) who become normies are perfectly respectable, when I refer to "people who had everything handed to them", I am not referring to you in this case.
But the smug assholes who started as normies
I agree with you here too. We are all different, the fix for me was just putting myself out there and dealing with discomfort. I guess I'm lucky because I make friends easily when I want to and I can have a conversation with just about anyway, and that comes naturally to me. But I had to overcome my own challenges before I could realize that.

Out of curiosity, could you tell me what makes you unhappy anon? Do you struggle with girls and if yes, what do you put it down to?
>>
>>26306973

Nice, dude. I agree with you. And i also used to thik like this before i got my job and was introduced to the real world....

I'm sad because I pay extreme attention to every fuck up i make, i pay extreme attention to every girl and guy that does something that makes me feel bad. I completely undermine all of the complements i get, all of the people willing to chat with me, all of the people who offer a smile. I'm so dumb, lol. Why do we focus so much on the bad. I mean sure we should be aware but, to focus our entire being on a few incidents? whatever man. There are 7 billion people on this planet, and I'm sure that number is getting higher. 1 billion may not like, 2 billion may not care, but there is at least ONE person who will appreciate me for who i am, and grow as a person with me.

Thanks for this post, man. I feel like a weight has been lifted. I had this dark heavy feeling in my chest, but i can literally feel it slowly going away... I realized that I have to stop this madness. I'm the reason why I am depressed..

My uncle once told me, "anon, you're a thinker. sometimes it's a good thing, sometimes it is a bad thing. at some point someone is going to say something bad about and you're going to think on and it is really going to hurt you." And boy was he right. All I ever do is think about the bad. Dragging my own self into my own pit. I'll never see people again, so why I am so concered about the nasty stuff they are saying about me?

I really do feel free, man... I can breathe.
>>
>>26305827
>I mean lifelong monogamy.
>You get with one man/woman, you are with them until one of you dies.

never happens.
>>
All women are whores, we are not the problem, we have every right to be mad and resent society for how we are treated
>>
>>26309063
My theory is that what makes us different from normies is that we have a increased self awareness
That should be good, but it isn't
Insecurities come from self-awareness
Paranoia comes from self-awareness
Feeling nervous at all is just self-awareness
>>
>>26309105
>All women are whores

Literally the normiest sentence there is. Look at this disgusting normie, he thinks robots' problems can be summarized to their interactions (or lack of) with women. Fuck off, normie.
>>
>>26309120
I can relate to that. I overthink a lot of things which creates problems.
>>
>>26306973
As a guy who embodies what you say, try keeping that up for long.

Professional
Lost weight
Dont abuse drugs and alcohol anymore
courteous

It wins me some, it loses me some. But in the end, it all adds up to nothing.

Why would you want a child? Why put them through all this?
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.