[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just smoked this supposedly best cigar in the year of 2014 which

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: oliva-sv-bel-4.jpg (23KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
oliva-sv-bel-4.jpg
23KB, 600x400px
Just smoked this supposedly best cigar in the year of 2014 which was supposed to be a gift for dad for christmas but he didn't come.

How the fuck do people like this shit? I just can't stand tobacco and alcohol.
>>
>>26298992
you're supposed in suck the smoke into your mouth, let it cool a bit, then inhale into your lungs. First couple times smoking i didn't do it right either but you should get a head rush
>>
File: 1438897907375.jpg (58KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1438897907375.jpg
58KB, 720x960px
>>26298992
Same here. Friday night I tried sitting down in front of 4chan and enjoying the 3 beers left in my fridge I couldn't even finish half of the first 3 I finished 3/4 of the first beer then gave up. Just tastes so fucking bad man. Where's the fucking bliss that alcoholics say it gives you?

I think cigars smell nice but I always feel like an asshole with one in my mouth.
>>
>>26298992
>>26299110
amerifats detected
>lel I don't enjoy this thing that is an acquired taste therefore it must be bad and not just my underdeveloped burgerfat palate
>>
>>26299090
>inhale into your lungs

Oh my god I can't believe it

First rules of smoking cigars or /slow smoke general/
NEVER
INHALE
THE SMOKE

Slow smoke is for the fucking taste, it's a different type of tobacco than cigarettes, it fits with PH of your mouth, it's extremely dangerous and nasty if inhaled

Go fuck yourself because you basically told op to get lung cancer and drug addiction
>>
>>26299110
>drinking for the flavor
top kek
>>
>>26298992
Your first mistake was smoking a heavy bodied stick

Get some mild ones, try those. And don't inhale, just suck the smoke into your mouth, savor it for a while, and blow it out.
>>
>>26299164
I'm not saying its bad, I'm just asking how the fuck do people like this.

Btw I don't come from freedom
>>
File: 1453613525189.gif (1MB, 276x260px) Image search: [Google]
1453613525189.gif
1MB, 276x260px
>>26299164
>acquired taste
>>
>>26299272
>Don't inhale, just suck the smoke into your mouth, savor it for a while and blow it out

Thats exactly what i did, I learned it from my dad but to me it just still tastes like shit
>>
>>26299339
Start with light cigars
>>
>>26299110
Try a hard cider like angry orchard, might like that better.
>>
>>26299164
why dont we just start eating shit
acquired taste mate
>>
>>26299361
I'm a smoker myself but do you know what you're actually doing here?

He will never learn to apreciate the taste. Tobacco smoke tastes like crap. His brain will however learn to associate nicotine with said taste and reward you for it.

"Best tasting cigar" is basically just "Cigar that tastes the least like crap with a hint of almond"
>>
>>26299090
>inhaling cigarsmoke

lol retard I hope you have a good doc.
>>
>>26299540
Mouth absorbs nicotine too
>>
>>26298992
You don't inhale the smoke. You puff and taste. Cigars are supposed to last.

You don't drink wine to get drunk.
>>
>>26300629
literally all drinking is to get drunk. anyone who says otherwise is belittling their alcoholism
>>
>>26300851
Not wine you retarded american, its so obvious it hurts.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.