[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go outside for once >driving in the car to the train station

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 2428342.png (458KB, 680x650px) Image search: [Google]
2428342.png
458KB, 680x650px
>go outside for once
>driving in the car to the train station and see a convoy of teenagers wearing snapbacks and riding hoverboards on the sidewalk
>two have iphones out and one of them is staring at an ipad
>park at the train station
>tunnel to get the ticket booth is covered in anti-rape posters
>get on train
>sit across from three teenagers; 2 gay boys with a girl in a miniskirt going to a rap concert
>someone named Travis Scott
>she is talking about how her co-worker is a fucking whore who deserves to get "clapped"
>she is white and has arranged her hair into some cornrow looking contraption
>overhear another conversation from two young professional men
>lament the loss of their college party days, but one comments that the selections of deli meats at his new grocery store is "gucci"
>the last two people in this coach are two middle aged men talking about their rec hockey league
>talk in that stereotypical canadian loudspeaker "fackin hoser eh" vernacular
>"buddy needs to pass the puck more"

Went right back into my NEET cave
>>
Interesting. Did you not expect bohemians in a train station?
>>
Is this what your room looks like OP? Looks pretty comfy.
>>
>>26299004
>bohemians

That word doesn't mean what you think it means unless you're being ironic.
>>
File: babylon-04.jpg (821KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
babylon-04.jpg
821KB, 1440x900px
>>26298861
Babylon Syndrome man, where you feel as if your surroundings are living blasphemy (however you define it). I've accepted it though. Lol @ anti-rape posters wtf!?
>>
but
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
London Ontario here, kill me famalam
>>
>>26300432
yeah
southern ontario is all like this.
>>
>>26298861

>he doesnt know Travis $cott

kill yourself you fucking loser
>>
>>26300550
kill yourself faggot originally
>>
>>26300631

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Upq28OWQJM

educate yourself

also Toronto is the greatest city in Canada, if you don't like it go fuck off to some nowhere prarie town
>>
>>26300722
can't get past 5 seconds
>>
>>26300722
Toronto is full of fags and liberal scum, fuck you. That shithole is ruining this country.
>>
>>26300753

your loss fampai
>>
>>26300811
>>26300722
>>26300550

people like you are part of the reason why
I'm leaving this hellhole.
>>
>>26300808

>the greatest city in this country is ruining this country

no, that would be the praries and alberta in particular getting literally blown the fuck out because muh oil

now all the fucking rednecks who didn't plan ahead and saved no money during the boom are crawling back to ontario or whining for more tax dollars

fucking redneck scum, the thought of all those uneducated fucking neanderthals on the rigs getting thoroughly blown the fuck out makes me so happy inside
>>
>>26300848

>I LITERALLY cannot deal with people who have differing viewpoints and opinions than myself

fuck off to Timmins or some other nowhere shanty town then, we won't miss you here

good luck finding a job tho lmao
>>
>>26300884
>>26300916

>now all the fucking rednecks who didn't plan ahead and saved no money during the boom are crawling back to ontario or whining for more tax dollars

http://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/with-twice-the-debt-of-california-ontario-is-now-the-worlds-most-indebted-sub-sovereign-borrower
https://www.fraserinstitute.org/sites/default/files/comparing-the-debt-burdens-of-ontario-and-california.pdf

>Ontario has 5 times the debt of california

Enjoy paying for this then kill yourself, Pavinder.
>>
>>26301211
That's what happens when you let liberals manage money

Give it time until the rest of the country follows suite because of muh equality
>>
>>26301285
>the country follows suit because of muh equality

no, because I T' S 2 0 1 6

>>
>>26300884
>oil boom
>>It's mah monays, keep yer fuckin' hands off it
>boom collapses
>>wahhhh where are my bux fer mah trucks

Get fucked, Alberta.
>>
>>26301211

>he doesn't live in Ontario

top kek, you sure you're Canadian?

Also at the rate the CAD is getting blown out we'll just depreciate the debt away. We need fiscal stimulus, not monetary, to get us out of the quagmire we're in so don't be surprised to see governments start running even more deficit spending

but you're an uneducated prariecuck, so i forgive you
>>
>>26300722
>Toronto is the greatest city in Canada

Torontoshits are actually this delusional
>>
>>26301571
>Also at the rate the CAD is getting blown out we'll just depreciate the debt away

this is so retarded it physically hurts to read
>>
>>26301665

Name somewhere better
>>
>>26301804
>better
>what is subjective opinion
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.