[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /drink/ here being an alcoholic is true robot im drinking atm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 12

File: aXm7657xjU.jpg (111KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm7657xjU.jpg
111KB, 650x650px
who /drink/ here

being an alcoholic is true robot

im drinking atm
>>
>>26298438
When I drink at a social event I suddenly become a fucking chad

Feels good man
>>
right there with you robit.
drinking 8.5% schlitz. cheap as piss and tastes like it too
hbu?
>>
im mixing percs and wine

i literally just threw up about a bottle of wine and 10 pills
god my stomach feels like shit
>>
>>26298438

at 4th 0,5L beer now, 2 to go
>>
File: wrong neighborhood.jpg (145KB, 750x574px) Image search: [Google]
wrong neighborhood.jpg
145KB, 750x574px
drinking everynight, pham, not much, but everynight.
i would prefer benzos, but there too much addiction potential with these little fuckers
>>
killed a few bottles of wine in the shower
yes the shower
drinking in the shower is fucking godtier for relaxing and getting your mind off shit.. and i will probably pound a few beers tonight for the republican debate and of course lots more for the superb owl tomo
>>
File: 1451278798095.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451278798095.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>killing your liver over smoking the ganj

>Select all images with grass
>just lawns
>>
>>26298515
This is why weed is king
>>
>>26298438

im 19 how does a nigga get a fucking hobo to buy him some beer
>>
>>26298515
Just do heroin idiot. Unless you actually want to die (and even then), taking Tylenol and alcohol together is stupid when there are more pleasant options.
>>
>>26298522
I would rather be doing benzos like that too. And I could do them during the daytime so when I'm around people I'm not wanting to kill myself. But I can't find any so I just drink.
>>
>>26298602
You just ask. And buy him some too obviously. Scoring drugs and alcohol off of hobos isn't hard, as long as you make it worth their time. Just buy them some booze/rocks/etc. while you're at it.
>>
File: 1453664044456.png (387KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1453664044456.png
387KB, 500x375px
>tfw 18 in america and te only way i can get drunk is to go to a bar where they dont check ID for 6 bucks a shot, 3 bucks a beer
>>
File: 1374148354948.jpg (789KB, 2592x3872px) Image search: [Google]
1374148354948.jpg
789KB, 2592x3872px
>>26298562
some ppl get real bad paranoia/fugged up feelings from "ganj", can you imagine?
>>
>>26298626
Not that guy but whats to stop him from using it all on himself...
>>
omg lolz i drink im an alcohol im an adult im sooooooo cuuuuul xDDxDDD
>>
>>26298582
lel weed is shit PURE SHIT

>>26298603
i do smoke and snort BTH the odd time.

but i just like how easy pills are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qrFTGth8KU

>not listening to screamo while drunk
>>
>>26298476
Me too. Holy fuck. Feels great.

Going to my good friends birthday party tonight, hoping to make out with a girl at least. Wish me luck brothers
>>
>>26298438
Drinking beer right now. HAve been everynight with small pauses for a couple of years. 2 - 2,5 liters (5-6% alc). Anytime I try to quit I just fall off the wagon after a week or so. Nights alone with my thoughts are just too terrifying.
>>
>>26298562
>>26298646
i get that, what i do is use CBT tactics to redirect my paranoia and chill myself out

it actually kind of works over time

weed stimulates the right hemisphere of your brain, the side which is linked to schizotypy/schizophrenia, and makes you doubt the current reality and consider other alternatives. i just try to stay as realistic as possible so i don't end up being paranoid about some dumb shit
>>
>>26298669
Good luck, dude. I managed to get with this cute small chick yesterday (only for the night, though).
>>
>>26298647
You obviously stay near them. Wait by the entrance of the store. Obviously there's a chance of them running, but they probably won't try to fuck you over if you're right there. Don't let them run off with the money, because obviously if that happens you'll never see your cash again.
>>26298655
Forgive me for having a hard time believing that someone who smokes tar would usually use pills because they're "easy". I bet half the shit you say is a lie.
>>
Since alcohol and nicotine are the most readily available drugs, I'm badly addicted to both of them.
>>
>>26298738
more then half
>>
Just smashed a bottle of wine and a couple of beers. Fuck it... for an hour or two I am god.
>>
>>26298438
I used to drink a lot in college.

I went out last night, I now remember why I hate drinking. Fuck hangovers. How do you guys do this on a daily basis?
>>
>>26298476
Good for you. When I'm drunk around people I alternate from short bursts of euphoria, joke telling, dancing etc to being my normal depressed robot annoyed by people, just drunk.
>>
>>26298826
By drinking water
>>
>>26298842
While you drink alchohol or after? I've tried it before, but I always wake up hungover. Wastes my whole fucking day.
>>
>>26298826
I drink everyday and rarely get hangovers. You just gotta experiment with quantities, make sure you eat something and you'll find out how much you can drink without getting hung over. When I go out drinking (instead of drinking by myself) it's a different story. I gotta drink more to stand the people around me and always end up having a hangover.
>>
>>26298438
I'm drinking too. I've been doing this for so long I'm going to have to stop soon. Seeing someone about it actually.
I really like drinking, every aspect of it, but my body and mind cannot sustain this lifestyle after so many years. It sucks but I'm going to need to stop.
>>
>>26298877
Yeah the people you see when you go out are fucking retarded.

I always wonder what most of those people do for a living. Mid/late twenties, wearing god knows what. Acting retarded and spending shit tons of money. And they do this repeatedly. Crazy stuff.
>>
>>26298941
going to college is what quantifies a normie now? Why didnt you ree about the fact that I went out? Nice try
>>
>>26298871
if your drinking at night, right before you go to bed pound like 1l of water before hand and another 1l when you wake up
>>
>>26298970
>college
>going out
>using the word "quantifies" (omg such a nerd XDDD)

YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE
>>
>>26299058
>le being le arbiter of who can and cannot post on r9k
>dat autism game ridiculous
>>
>>26299049
>teenage slags
>giving good drinking advice

Take it from a paramedic and a pisshead, 4mg lorazepam, a liter of pedialyte and some strong coffee will make you forget about your previous nights adventures.

It might make you forget so well you're tempted to do it again with the dope as a backup.

Don't. That is how people die.
>>
File: download.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
>>26299058
I hope you have a wonderful weekend

:^)
>>
Is there anything more pathetic than drinking alone at home? I can't do that, I won't step that low like you guys. If your life has sunken that low you might as well jump off a bridge.
>>
>>26298655
the only shit here is your life fucking tripfag
weed is love
stoned fapping >>>>>>>>>> sober sex
>>
>>26299152
sex on meth>>>>>>>>stoned fapping

c;
>>
>>26298438
you're drinking ass to mouth?
>>
>>26298438
I have been drinking for over 20 years daily. I wish I was joking, my liver is fucked and I will now die a virgin. At least a technical virgin, some drunken slut will play with your dick if you happen to be the only one around. But no fucking, no friends, and I will die. But enjoy the 30 or so years you get. Its better then being sober trust me, I had to get clean before and nothing gets better.
>>
>>26299132
>with just the common household items you can find in your kitchen...
Yeaaaah
>>
>>26299184
receiving head huffing gasoline (inb4 degenerate) >>>>>>>>>>>>>> sex on meth
>>
>>26299151
nice bait, brah
>>26299184
this 6 million times
>>
>>26298669
>going to friends birthday party
>brothers

get the fuck out of here you fucking normie, hope she will accuse you of rape
>>
>>26299058
>quantifies
Who gives shit. You're either a fucking retard, an illiterate, a nigger or all of the above.
Kill yourself for being so stupid.
>>
File: titub2o1.jpg (13KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
titub2o1.jpg
13KB, 231x218px
>>26298438
Alcohol is too destructive for the body.
Weed is much more gentle.
That's why I abuse weed.
>>
>>26299258
this especially if you vape
anon told me buying a vaporizer and buying brick weed in bulk was his best decision
>>
>>26299258
Good luck turning into schizo or a trans.
Actually the latter case I've actually observed.
Might as well take out your body instead of becoming a fucking degenerate moron for the sake of your own comfort.
>>
>>26299258
I'm not nimble enough with my fingers to roll a joint though. Is there another way to get high?
>>
>>26298646
Saw you on 1chan
>>
>>26299324
dude I have tourette and I can roll just fine
fuck you
but yeah you can use a vaporizer, bowl or bong
>>
>>26298826
By sleeping the whole next day/not leaving my bed, not eating and taking a 2-3 hour long bath.
I get drunk from like 8pm - 2am. Then don't do much till 4 or 5pm the next day.
I'm thinking of getting some beers right now.
>>26299258
>weed is better
>get rekt
>can't think clearly for 2-3 days after
>eat 20 pounds worth of food
>stomach ache for the next 24 hours
>can't be seen with any in public
>eyes dry, clothes stink
Nah.
I'm thinking of getting beers should I /r9k/
>>
>>26299384
seriously ive been trying to roll joints and cigs for literally 7 or so years and I still cant.

that shit is black magic.
>>
>>26299412
you don't have to roll perfectly
when you pestle it (hitting inside with a stick to make the weed more tight) it gets significantly better
>>
File: 1444126897746.jpg (116KB, 736x809px) Image search: [Google]
1444126897746.jpg
116KB, 736x809px
>>26298438
holy fuck you guys make me want to drink

Been nearly 1yr sober with one or two slip ups and everyone around me is so supportive that I feel like I'm not allowed to drink at all now. I just want to drink casually, y'know? I just want to chill out with my partner and play video games but they've said they never want to touch alcohol again after seeing what I went through and I know they'd never be okay with me just drinking casually.

I wish I could smoke weed, but I'd have nowhere to get it because shut-in and again, partner would prob hate that.

holy fuck it's 7am and i am trying so hard right now to not run down to a bottle-o and wait for it to open
>>
>>26299496
not everybody is going to die tho
>>
currently recovering from the worst hangover I've ever had
already puked like 5 times and my head is in multiple places at once
still nauseous and dizzy and it's fucking 9 PM
>>
I've only gotten drunk alone, I really want to go to a party and get drunk there with people who are also drunk because I might finally lose my virginity or at least kiss a girl

Alcohol eliminates any awkwardness or fear in my mind, I'm way more sociable on the first chat

I can recreate that feeling sober but it would be require me to be really angry or extremely extremely happy
>>
>>26299548
Alcohol really makes me more brave too, unless when it comes to girls
Actually think I might have nothing really interesting to say, idk, my mind goes blank when I try
>>
>>26298438

half a gallon of beer no longer gives me that light-headed, tunnel-visioned, everything-becomes-brighter-and-more-intense feel
>>
>>26299496
Hey man I believe in you. Its probably in your best interest to not drink.

My brother is an alcoholic. I pretty much lost him for a few years, he was a completely different person.

I wish you the best.
>>
>>26299579
That's when you instead of drinking beer you end up drinking a bottle of whisky
>>
Did any of you guys ever got a sudden wave of severe depression after getting drunk?

I did, I was wishing for death so badly I was so close of killing myself in any way I could
>>
>>26299665
Yes
after drinking some slightly aphrodisiac beverage (a lot of it actually) I ran home and had a breakdown
>>
>>26298562
not everyone develops liver issues when they drink heavy. genetics play a huge part in that. You'd need to be end stage alcoholic to have liver problems.
>>
>>26299627

holy shit is beer a gateway alcohol

i've done wine but the taste often brings on the gag reflex and i feel like hammered shit after half a gallon
>>
File: donald duck2.png (179KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
donald duck2.png
179KB, 500x358px
>>26298476
Same desu. If I'm by myself it's just screaming and crying but when I'm out I become Anon Lightningdick
>>
>>26299574
It also inhibits memory. Sure you can be a chatty person while drunk, be the most lively person at the party.
But try and remember what exactly you were talking about to multiple people. good luck.
I was that type of person, before I'd remember everything, and made good bonds with people because I could remember what we last talked about.
When I went through my drunken phase, I slowly lost those friends because I'd be asking the same BS questions as I did last time.

When I finally cut back by A LOT I had to almost relearn the skill of conversation. It was strange. Emotions were another one, it kind of scared me a little.
>>
I like getting drunk and cooking and eating good food. I made breaded shrimp and sprinkled lime juice on them; so much fun. I'm pretty sure I drink a lot though, usually a handle a week.
>>
>>26298438
Depending on how early I start I can go through 10 - 12 beers.

I don't get drunk or anything on them I just maintain a good buzz.

Does anyone else's heart hurt the next day? Kinda stressed? I'm seeing a doc soon. Do I tell him?
>>
>>26298562
>tfw looking for a REAL job
>tfw gotta piss clean
>tfw killing myself because I can't stand myself sober at night and can't smoke

:(

Hopefully a real, high paying job will help me get out of my shit hole life i've built around myself.
>>
File: 1454643145494.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454643145494.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>26300134
>do I tell him
No. Just be sober for at least 4 days if he gives you a medical. Doctors don't see human being as such they just bark instructions for a one size fits all diagnosis. Pretty robot profession desu.
I'm going out for beers and something to eat.
>>
File: 1401913528231.png (48KB, 239x188px) Image search: [Google]
1401913528231.png
48KB, 239x188px
>>26300250
People to not listen to.
This idiot.
>26300134
If you think your health is at risk from drinking, of course tell him how much you drink a day!
He or she isn't there to judge you, they aren't your parents or a fucking judge.
They are there to help and give advice on healthy living. It's up to you to communicate how you feel and what you are feeling, a doctor can't help you if you can't tell them what you are feeling or for example you drink bleach or some shit.

>doctor, why am I so fat?
Well, do you exercise?
>no.
Do you eat a balanced diet and in moderation?
>not really.
How many calories do you say you eat a day?
>probably less than 2000
See how that works?
Lying only makes it worse for YOU.
>>
I can go on for weeks without alcohol, but when I begin drinking it's very hard to stop - and I drink kinda fast too. Most nights end in blackouts.

Drinking wine atm, just one glass.
>>
>>26298531
we could all learn from this man
>>
>>26298531
Second this, it's amazing.

Just be careful - I once woke up in the shower, with the whole bathroom covered in winepuke.
>>
>>26299258

I want to believe that so hard man, but weed is personally bad for me
It triggers my schizo i guess, i always freak out just curl up into a ball and cry and shiver and try to relax
>>
>>26299496
Please drink. Imagine that nice burning sensation in the throat and that complete relaxation come over you, suddenly you can do anything, nobody can stop you.
>>
hi guys

op here

I got drunk, please tell me whats goin in your life I want tlo read sometihing
>>
>>26301018
pls repsonddodnond
>>
>>26301018
Next course begins on Monday, chem and ecology. I really want to buy some whiskey but all the stores are closed.
>>
>>26301018
I just found out that the classes I'm taking go very well with what I want to do. I am getting certified in VMware, Cisco, and Microsoft server. Depending on if I pass the test of course. I've only just put on my resume that I am attending these classes and i've already seen more job offers than I have in the past 6 months of applying to places. I think I can actually do something with this.

On top of those certs (if I pass the test) I will be getting an associates degree in networking. Which is something I've always loved doing. I have a degree in programming, but you work for pennies. On top of that I've started drawing, much better than I thought I could ever get although /ic/ says I still suck and I do. I've got a lot to work on. I am also playing guitar and learning spanish. One day at a time kinda thing.

I also drink every night
>>
>>26300705
Do you smoke it? I used to be like that with weed but when I switched edibles it become just totally relaxing, how it should be.
>>
>>26298686
I have the same problem. Are you me?
>>
I'm also drunk already people, helpme

funny though, now you can understand why we write like shit
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.